140

"Bold, enthusiastic, and cheerful."

    "Okay, don't flatter, you can ask me to help you, you have to do me a favor later." Ding Xian said.

    Liu Xiaofeng was taken aback for a moment, "What's busy?"

    "What do you want to say to him first?"

    Liu Xiaofeng scratched his head, "It's a long story." He leaned against the wall, making a look of listening , "Then you Just say it slowly."

    Liu Xiaofeng sighed and whispered: "In fact, it's not a big deal . I just want to say a few words of thanks to him. You know I always take him as my goal. Near the college entrance examination. , The more nervous the person, the more unstable the performance, and the rankings of several exams fell back. For a while, I didn’t know what to do, so I hid in the court and cried.”

    When talking about crying, Liu Xiaofeng also gave Ding Xian a shy glance. The latter expressed his understanding.

    He continued: "Then he seemed to be in a bad mood that day. He played on the court alone until nine o'clock. He asked me what I was crying. I was not right at the time. I was envious and jealous of him, so I couldn't help but choke. Sentence."

    "Are you choking him?"

    Ding Xian immediately glared at him with an eyebrow.

    Liu Xiaofeng liked Zhou Si Yue very much, but he did not rule out that he was jealous of him. After the results that night, he retired to the top ten, and he didn't go to the stadium to cry in the evening for self-study.

    That night, Zhou Si Yue played until nine o'clock on the court alone, probably because he was not in a good mood. He was also very upset when he heard a boy crying and crying and affecting his play. He dropped the ball and went to ask him why he was crying.

    Liu Xiaofeng just raised his head and said, "It's up to you."

    Zhou Si Yue smiled more angry, he nodded, ignored him, picked up the ball again and returned to the court.

    After a while, Liu Xiaofeng suddenly stood up and asked him, "can I join?"

    Zhou Si Yue is very easy-going and tolerant. Even if he was yelled at just now, he still threw the ball to him openly, let's hit it.

    Liu Xiaofeng felt ashamed, and after playing a game heartily, the two sat on the steps and chatted.

    Liu Xiaofeng cried again.

    Zhou Si Yue is the more a woman can't coax, let alone a man.

    Quiet playground, vegetation grows.

    Two big boys are sitting side by side.

    One cried very deeply.

    One stepped on the ball silently, one hand on his knee, and looked sideways at him crying.

    Liu Xiaofeng cried about grades, crying that he was confused about his future, crying that his senior year was under pressure, crying that his parents did not understand and wanted to commit suicide.

    "He coaxed you?" Ding Xian raised his eyebrows again.

    Liu Xiaofeng said: "That's not true. He just told me that there are many people working hard in the world, not everyone can get what they want, and the college entrance examination is not the only way out."

    Why did the person work hard to get the desired result? Work hard?

    Because he want to leave no regrets.

    Later, he wrote these two sentences on his bedside, notebook, book, everywhere. He really liked Zhou Si Yue's free and easy way.

    ...

    Ding Xian pulled Zhou Si Yue out of the lounge.

    The man took her by the hand and walked slowly, "Why?"

    "Liu Xiaofeng wants to say something to you."

    "What are you talking about, I'm not familiar with him."

    Ding Xian: "Don't pretend, you are with me. How many men and women hooked up behind you, don’t you know?”

    Zhou Si Yue went over with a horror, “What nonsense—”

    Ding Xian smiled and hid in his arms, Zhou Si Yue rubbed her head harder, the two of them While making a noise, Liu Xiaofeng scratched his head and came over.

    "Zhou... Si Yue."

    He is even shy.

    The more Zhou Si Yue looked down at him, he nodded slightly, "It's such a coincidence."

    Ding Xian gave them space and found an excuse to go to the toilet, and her eyes beckoned Liu Xiaofeng to say it well.

    Just before entering, Ding Xian told Liu Xiaofeng to praise Zhou Si Yue more. He was unfortunately experiencing some setbacks recently. He also hoped that this old classmate and little fan would give Zhou Si Yue a little more spiritual encouragement. .

    Therefore, Zhou Si Yue leaned against the wall with his arms folded and listened quietly to Liu Xiaofeng's 360 degrees without dead angles, boasting him as a "white lotus" with nothing in the sky and nothing on the ground.

    He can understand who instigated this to the effect, a little bit dumbfounded.

    When Ding Xian came back, Liu Xiaofeng was gone, and Zhou Si Yue was left alone, leaning against the wall. Seeing her coming back, he hooked her finger.

    Ding Xian moved slowly over, and knowingly asked, "Huh, what about others?"

    Zhou Si Yue leaned back against the wall lazily, staring at her condescendingly, with a smile on his face.

    "Let's go."

    Ding Xian looked up at him, and simply said: "Then let's go in too."

    After speaking, he turned and left .

    He was dragged back by the collar and carried it to the wall: "Am I so fragile in your eyes? Ask him to comfort me? I think you are too idle here?"

    After that, Zhou Si Yue directly took the person. Towed away, "You come here."

    "Hey hey--"