163

Military Division.

    Zhou Si Yue was once again taken to the interrogation room.

    The other party said that as long as he tells the truth, he can be dealt with leniently.

    He hadn't cleaned up his appearance for a long time, his clothes were still the same black that he wore on the day he returned to China, some green scum grew on his chin, the tail of his eyes drooped, and the whole person looked extremely tired. He kept his head down and said nothing.

    "Do you cooperate with Chima?"

    He replied: "No."

    "Then why did the other party develop the same algorithm system with us."

    He replied: "I don't know."

    "How much did the other party give you?"

    "No."

He checked all the bank accounts, and he did not have any spare money in his name. He could not be convicted only by the evidence in his hand, but among all the people, he was the only one who had contact with Su Bai cong. The progress of the incident It happened to be stuck at a key point, and only one direct evidence was needed to convict him. Ten years in prison is indispensable.

    "Do you know who you are against now?" The interrogating police. Cha's surname is Yang, and Professor Ye is also an old friend for many years. Before returning to China, Professor Ye had asked someone to tell him that this was the student he most cherished. A very smart person, before the matter is found out, he hope he can help a little bit.

    Officer Yang Jing accepted Ye Xulin's face.

    Also because of Ye Xulin's words, in the past few days, he has paid more attention to Zhou Si Yue.

    Those who come here are usually two types of people. They pleaded not guilty and followed the police and scouts, or they were scared to the point where they all explained everything clearly, and people were stunned.

    He remained silent from beginning to end, saying nothing, calm as water, not afraid or afraid, and being too calm made them a little helpless.

    Police officer Yang was anxious and couldn't help but slapped the table: "Tsinghua's top student, the future is so bright, you can't do this! I'm not worth it for you, don't you know?!"

    Zhou Si Yue raised his eyes. Looking at him, he smiled contemptuously, Officer Yang sighed with relief, and finally got emotions. Finally, it was not the dead man with a paralyzed face. He only heard him say: "If it were me, you might not find this case until now. How about people."

    "..."

    The smile on Officer Yang's face froze, "You are so sure that we can't catch you? High IQ crime?"

    Zhou Si Yue said nothing, noncommittal.

    Is this kid too arrogant! ? What the hell are you talking to him when he's here?

    Officer Yang slapped the table abruptly, "I tell you, there is no unsolvable case in this world! As long as you have done it, you will leave evidence!"

    Zhou Si Yue nodded, agreeing: "I think too."

    Pooh!

    Police officer Yang seemed to have been beaten in blood, letting people find out all the relevant clues of this case, but he didn't believe it and couldn't find any other clues.

    On the third day, clues appeared.

    He checked all the call records of Zhou Si Yue’s mobile phone. There were only three calls to Su Baicong. The interval between the three calls was very long. Except for one of the calls, the time was usually five minutes, and the rest were hung up within one minute. NS.

    Apart from this, he has no other contact with Su Baicong.

    He asked Zhou Si Yue what is the relationship between him and Su Baicong, and the kid said it was a rival in love.

    Because he can’t think about it, a young guy in his early twenties and a man in his thirties define the relationship with a love rival. Officer Yang thinks that Zhou Si Yue is lying.

    But when he went to investigate this relationship in depth, he found that every word Zhou Si Yue said was true.

    In other words, he did not lie.

    Su Baicong is indeed pursuing a little girl in her early twenties, and that little girl is the boy’s girlfriend. Once the relationship is confirmed, and if Zhou Si Yue is really the kind of self-respecting and intelligent person in the eyes of Professor Ye , How can you cooperate with a rival in love?

    What's more, still leaving so many crappy clues for them to catch?

    Just as Officer Yang was in a daze, the case took a turn for the better.

    That day was the press conference of Chima Technology. More than a hundred media outlets were waiting at the press conference site. As a result, they suddenly received a temporary notice and the press conference was cancelled.

    The doorway crowded with people suddenly complained, but Su Bai Cong never appeared from the beginning to the end.

    Later, a woman named Sun Yuanxiang wore two bodyguards and suddenly went to the police station. She was wearing sunglasses and a new dior dress. She handed a business card to the police inspector on duty and said, "I want to report."

    The police officer on duty is an intern who just arrived this year. He is young and has not seen this battle. He was shocked by the strong aura of the woman in front of him. He was a little stunned: "You said."

    Sun Yuanxiang took off his sunglasses. , Staring straight at him, said: "Let Officer Yang come to see me."

    ...

    Li Jinhui did not hold a funeral, and kept his ashes in the funeral home after burning his ashes. He said that he would wait until Zhou Si Yue came back to make a decision. Back to Beijing or stay in Guangdong.

    After speaking, there is no more words.

    The three of them sat alone, and Li Jinhui wiped away the tears and stood up, and collected some fruits for them to take on the road to eat. She was so busy that she couldn’t stop, she put the fruits away and seemed to remember the clothes. Wash, hurried to the toilet and put all the dirty clothes in the basin.

    Ding Xian stopped her, "Auntie, you need to rest for a while."

    Li Jinhui couldn't. She lowered her head and said, "I wash this bucket of clothes and cook for you."

    She even forgot, the food she cooked Can't eat at all.

    Just as Ding Xian was about to speak, Ye Xulin, who came in from the door after smoking, said, "Old Li, don't work, we will go back to Beijing later. Don't worry about the Si Yue thing, you should have a result soon. "