156

Wanxian put her hands around her chest, glanced at the two of them, and started asking questions straightforwardly.

    Zhou Si Yue glanced at Ding Xian and said, "Last October."

    He spoke conservatively when he had just confirmed the relationship.

    Ye Wanxian said, "It's been almost a year? Then you didn't let her go home during the summer vacation, and lived with you in the basement?"

    "Mom!" Ding Xian was anxious, "I want to stay --"

    "You pay Isn’t it embarrassing enough!?”

   Ye Wanxian suddenly raised the volume, and the sharp voice cut through the silent dusk, “I will live with people for a year in love, are you in such a hurry!?”

    Zhou Si Yue held her hands on her hands. He arched his back slightly, lowered his head and laughed mockingly.

    "I have to apologize to you for this. I owe it to you. I just received your call. I thought about it and thought that she shouldn't let her come back alone, so I took the liberty to come."

   At  this point, Father Ding looked approvingly. Looking at him, let’s be honest, the children in this alley, he saw Zhou Si Yue the most pleasing to the eye when he was young, responsible, not so crooked, and everyone yelled openly when he saw them, unlike some children’s eyes. Erratic, cowering.

    Although he was only in his early twenties, his words and deeds were much more mature than those of his age. Father Ding recognized this.

    The more Zhou Si Yue glancedat Ding Xian, he said to Ye Wanxian: "She liked me in high school, so she didn't dare to say it. Later, in the third year of high school..." At this point, Zhou Siyue suddenly paused, lowered his head, and nodded slightly. At that moment, Ding Xian’s heart seemed to be gripped by an invisible hand, and it was so painful. During that time, he didn’t want to mention it, and she didn’t dare to ask, because she knew that what made him so decadent must be the pain. It took a lot of suffering, but now, for her, did he expose this scar in front of Ye Wanxian? Ding Xian closed her eyes and forced her tears back.

    He recovered his strength and took a breath, but in the calmest tone: "We moved to the south, and my father was in poor health for a while. Maybe there are some things that I can't explain to you too much..."

  Zhou Si Yue more glanced at her eyes and said, "But I will give her the best in the future."

    Ding Xian was actually very scared.

    When he said these things, she knew that her life was probably over.

    He usually likes to gag and talk to her, and he rarely tells her about the future in a serious manner. These are the things she usually doesn't want to hear. At this moment, he shows them openly and openly.

    Ding Xian thinks it shouldn’t be like this. He shouldn’t let go of pride for her. She can feel his sincerity and sincerity. There is no need to tell irrelevant people. Yes, at this moment, she compares herself to Zhou Si Yue is firmly tied together, and everyone else is irrelevant.

    "Mom!" Ding Xian called.

    "Shut up!"

    "Mom!"

    "Shut up for me!"

    "Mom!"

    "If you bother, shut up the room for you!"

    "Then shut me up with him."

    Ye Wanxian raised her hand and started to hit Going down, Ding Xian did not hide, Zhou Si Yue got up slightly, and was pulled by Father Ding, "Okay, what's the noise? Let her fall in love with your daughter when she is old. You are so noisy all day, what can you tell me? The result? Rich but not rich, and the days are their own. What are you worrying about over there? You are still two children!"

"Can I not worry about the two children? Beijing housing prices are so expensive, she won't find one. If you are rich, will you become a house slave in the future?"

    "Money, money, money, annoying! Can you have anything else besides money!! I'm so fed up with you!!" Father Ding pretended to be deaf and dumb in this house. For decades, all of them broke out at this moment, "If you want to like that President Su so much, you can simply ask him if you want him!"

    Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue looked at each other more and more.

    It can also be seen that Father Ding really likes Zhou Si Yue and it is rare to fight against Ye Wanxian for him.

    "A Tsinghua student, smart, young and energetic, is he inferior to Mr. Su?! Besides, his father helped me call out my position at the beginning. You have a face like the rudder. I really can't stand it anymore, can I be more honest in my life?!"

    Ye Wanxian was so angry that she threw a pillow over.

    "I see the wind at the rudder? Who am I doing this for?! I have worked so hard for this family for more than 20 years, and you are shrunk at home like a wasteful waste. I am not taking care of anything outside, my power? I? Why don't you be more powerful, have your kind of comfortable life!? Besides, did I not let them fall in love?! I understand and understand the situation. Why are you irritating with me? She was not born when I was pregnant in October Yeah? I don’t feel sorry for her!?"

    Ding Xian saw the needle, "Mom, did you agree?"

    Ye Wanxian crouched and panted: "I don't agree that your dad will not lift the roof."

   After that, she watched again.  Zhou Si Yue said, “I’m talking about it, fall in love and fall in love, go home on time in the evening, and talk about it later. If you want to give her a better life, you have to make some achievements to show us. "

    Father Ding grunted, "It's pretty much the same."

    Zhou Si Yue nodded softly.

    Ye Wanxian turned to get the bag and watched Zhou Si Yue say something more, "Stay for dinner, I'll go buy some food."

    Ding Xian suddenly looked at Ye Wanxian's back and said, "Thank you."

    Ye Wanxian didn't look back, carrying the bag and bowed her head in the hallway . She changed her shoes and said, "You were born to me too. I'm being strict with you doesn't mean that I will harm you."

    Ding Juncong came back from the training class, and it happened that Ye Wanxian finished cooking and said, "Who is that? "

    Ye Wanxian put the chopsticks bowl out and handed it to him, "Your sister boyfriend."

    Ding Juncong was very cute, and immediately said: "
Hello brother-in-law!" 

   YeWanxian: "What are you shouting!"

    Zhou Si Yue was rather disciplined, knowing that Ye Wanxian didn't like Ding Juncong's call to him, and did not respond, smiled faintly, and continued to lower his head to eat.

    After dinner, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue went back to get things.

    As soon as he got in the car, Ding Xian asked him, "My brother called your brother-in-law just now, why didn't you pay attention to him."

    "Yes?" He leaned back on the chair lazily and glanced at her slantingly.

    "Why didn't I hear?" Ding Xian said suspiciously.

    "I promised it in my heart."

    He turned his head and looked out the car window and smiled.