Chapter 86

Zhou Si Yue stopped his movements, raised his eyebrows, looked over, stared for a while, then smiled and closed his eyes, "It's up to you."

    April.

    The world is full in April.

    It is also her Zhou Si Yue.

    Ding Xian happily took the little thing into her arms carefully, and Le Yingying thanked him: "Thank you!" The
boy sneered with his arms around: "Thank you ." The
  room was quiet, and the storm outside the window heralded a storm. advent.

    The score of a book was announced a week later. Ding Xian did not pass the line and was five points short. During the second batch of volunteers, she listened to the advice of the Tsinghua professor Zhou Si Yue. It is better to choose a good major than a good school.

    But this is a pity for Ding Xian.

    At the end of July, Ye Changqing came suddenly, and brought Su Bocong with him. As soon as Ding Xian came home, he just took off his shoes and saw the two big Buddhas sitting on the sofa in the living room.

    "Uncle."

    "Mr. Su." Su Bai fell into their sofa in a black suit and shoes, folded in pairs, under the light, as soon as Ding Xian lowered her head, he saw a pair of shiny black shoes off the door. The toe is pointed, a bit like a crocodile mouth.

    Ye Changqing greeted her: "The results are coming."

    "Yeah."

    Ye Wanxian came over with fruit from the back of her body, and said politely: "Mr. Su, have some pears."

   Su Baicong politely: "Thank you."

    When both of them sat down, Ye Changqing didn't go around the bend anymore, and said straight to Ye Wanxian, "Sister, Xianxian's grades have come out, so I'll just tell you directly. Going to a normal university, it's better to let her study painting. College students are everywhere. After they come out, anyone can do any job, but they can still work for others. This girl has good skills. After training and training, there will be achievements. Don't worry about the cost. I and Bai will decide here to take her to Paris College of Art, "

    Ye Wanxian looked hesitantly from a Su Baicong, who readily said:." I have no problem now emphasizes social opportunities, Tsinghua students out there are good opportunities to go home selling pork. "

    Ah Bah .

    That's because people make more money selling pork than going to work!

    "Go to Paris? I don't worry if a girl is outside."

    Ye Changqing calmly said: "The society nowadays is not what it used to be. How many foreign students are studying outside by themselves, and no one else thinks of this opportunity. Just before Bo Cong A friend contacted me in Paris, and I finally asked someone to introduce it. It was a rare opportunity." 

Ye Wanxian: "I will discuss with the child's father again."

    One week passed after the discussion.

    Ding Xian said that she would not go to Paris. Ye Wanxian felt that she didn't have to pay for it anyway. It was better to go than to go to a second-rate university in China.

    Ding Xian left a sentence: "I will go if you pay, and I won't go if others pay!"

    Ye Wanxian wanted to bite her: "Someone is willing to support you, but what money are you still taking from your family? I don't know if the family expenses are tight!"