Chapter 100

For three years, he did not change her.

    That man changed her in only one year.

    And it just so happened that the man still admired her, who the hell took it.

    Outside the house, the sound of rain suddenly became louder. It seemed that it was raining. The raindrops hit the window and crackled. Inside, there was a yellow halo, and it was quiet. Ding Xian knelt on the sofa, lowered her head, and concentrated on using eggs. Rolling over his wounds, Zhou Si Yue stared at her for an instant.

    At this moment, Zhou Si Yue was like a wounded tiger. Although he was still panting, his attack power had obviously decreased.

    Suddenly, Ding Xian's mobile phone on the dwarf table shook "Uh-hh-".

    Zhou Si Yue looked over subconsciously.

    The word "Su Baicong" was illuminated on the small dim yellow screen.

    Ding Xian Xu Shasha, who thought it was, did not turn head, eyes turn to ask the Sri Lanka over the past week:. "Who,"

    Zhou Si Yue more looked at her, did not make a sound, Ding Xian of suspicion, put down the eggs, eyes glanced past, she was stunned for a moment, ignored, and continued to smother him.

    The more Zhou Si Yue brushed her away, stood up, "answer the phone."

    "You stop!"

    Ding Xian suddenly shouted.

    Zhou Si Yue really stopped. Without looking back, he slipped his hands into his pockets and lowered his head: "Say."

    "Zhou Si Yue, are you jealous?"

    The man turned his head to look at her, turning his head calmly, and walked there. In front of the big table, he opened the stool, sat down, grabbed a circuit board and started to answer, "No."

    Ding Xian pressed the phone, got off the sofa, followed him, lay on the table, and lifted Zhou Si Yue with one hand. Si Yue's chin forced his gaze to face her, and her other hand stretched out three fingers, swearing, "I swear, I never liked him."

    The more Zhou Si Yue wanted to withdraw his chin, she was pinched to death. Dead, frowned, "I see."

    Ding Xian was satisfied with letting go, resting her elbow on the table, and watching him happily: "Then don't drive me away from now on."

    Zhou Si Yue raised his eyebrows and lowered his head to put the two circuit boards together for comparison. He lowered his lips and said, "I want to drive you away, so I won't bring you back."

    Ding Xian raised her lips, ecstatic, and finally stopped resisting her.

    Suddenly Zhou Si Yue looked up again, met her hot gaze, just about to speak, but was cut off by Ding Xian, she took the lead in showing her position: "Don't worry, I know you have no plans to fall in love, and I will not haunt you. I just don't want the relationship between the two of us to be so rigid. Even if we can't be a couple, we can be good friends, just like high school .

    After all the words have been said to her, what else can he say.

    "Yeah."

    A good friend clarified their positioning.

    Ding Xian actually understood very well that the more Zhou Si Yue was on the verge of self-denial at this time, no matter what she did or said, he was extremely sensitive. After a year, she did not understand what he had experienced. Misunderstanding of her.

    What she needs to do is stay by his side, just as he was by her side.

    One day, the past year will be made up.

    After straightening out, Ding Xian was also sleepy. She yawned as she looked at the table full of circuit boards and then at the man who was addicted to circuit boards.

    "Where do I sleep?"

    Zhou Si Yue: "The one on the left."

    "Where do you sleep?"

    "Sofa." Boom, as he said, a small iron clamp snapped one of them.

    "Can't you sleep on that bed?"

    Ding Xian pointed to the quilt next to it, and said.

    Zhou Si Yue glanced back and continued to lower his head to press the circuit board: "You will know later."

    Ding Xian said.

    She was still looking forward to this word in the future, so happy she ran to the bed and lay down, with a bright and clear voice: "Good night!"

    Zhou Si Yue turned back and looked at her.

    The little girl was already lying flat, half covered with the quilt, revealing a pair of small, white feet swaying and shaking on the bed, she couldn't do it proudly.

    Inside the house, the lights dimmed yellow.

    The teenager suddenly laughed and said in a very low voice: "Stupid or not."

    Quietly in the room, Ding Xian was lying on the bed, hearing it, with her hand  resting on his head, the corners of her lips hooked slightly, and her eyes closed safely.

    In the middle of the night, dream was big again.

    There was a rumbling, resounding through the sky, and a small window was open on the top of the warehouse. Ding Xian was awakened by the violent storm outside. The light in the house was still open and the wall clock on the wall pointed to two o'clock.

    Zhou Si Yue hasn't slept yet.

    He turned on a computer and wrote a program on the sofa. About to write a bottleneck, he leaned on the sofa, raised his head, one hand on his temple, he was arranging his thoughts, and after a while he bowed his body forward, pushed with both hands open. He folded his head on his knees and bowed his head in thought.

    For a moment, Ding Xian suddenly understood his silence and seemed to see the pressure on him behind his back.

    Her heart hurts again.

    "Zhou Si Yue, go to bed and sleep."

    Ding Xian suddenly invited.