142

"Including the kid inside. You know, this kind of project requires endless EOD tests. In case there is something short and long, you are still young..."

   Professor Ye suddenly sighed, "The road to the future is still very long. There will be others, but I always think about it and think that you are the most suitable, but if you are doing scientific research with such a timid attitude, it is too contrary to the original intention. I have already agreed with the leader that this project is done, and the senior is straightforward. Guaranteeing research, it is not a joke. The country attaches great importance to this project. If the EOD export market opens up, you know what it means. Mr. Su of Chima, I have looked for a few times before and wanted to drive this way, but we decided to let you come, know why? "

    "Huh? "

   " You are clean, no distractions, passionate, passionate. "

  Professor Ye shook his head and laughed: "Newborn calves are not afraid of tigers. You always know what you want to do. Your dad was lying in the hospital at that time and asked me, this kid, he was spoiled when we were young. If you are afraid that he will be bad in his studies, please bear with me. I said in my face that you are as good as you were when you were a child. But in my heart, I feel that you are really different from when you were a child. You are too heavy now. On the surface again, but the only thing that has not changed is your heart. Every time the leader asks me, I say that I am particularly optimistic about you, let them wait and see, don't let me down. "

    The more Zhou Si Yue lowered his head and laughed, he suddenly remembered the words Jiang Chen said when Jiang Chen left that winter.

    What I protect is the inch of land under my feet. Gods block and kill the gods, and the Buddha blocks and kill the Buddha. The blood is rolling in his chest . .

    He looked back at the girl in his eyes, closed his smile, and chuckled softly: "Understood. 

   After Ding Xian finished writing, Zhou Si Yue came in with Professor Ye. She rubbed her shoulders and looked over and raised her hand, like a student who just finished answering the exam papers.

    Professor Ye smiled and said, "Your girlfriend, see for yourself." 

    Ding Xian glanced at Zhou Si Yue, was teased in person, and lowered  her head embarrassedly. 

   Zhou Si Yue pulled her computer away and sat down, scanned all the programs in a few minutes, then glanced at her and confirmed again. : "Done? "

    She was taken aback and nodded slowly.

    "Zero points." He lowered his face slightly, leaning on the sofa, and said mercilessly.

    "Why!?"

    "What about vulnerabilities in information security? Have you seen several obvious system vulnerabilities? If Wistron's people now give you the task, according to the contract, you already need to compensate the other party with two million yuan. It’s too late to change your major during the semester.”

    Ding Xian was dumbfounded. This mean look really reminded her of his acrimonious face every time she failed to write a test in high school. What's more, she felt ashamed and embarrassed to be in front of Professor Ye.

    Professor Ye was sitting on another single sofa, shrugging, as if an old god was there, and comforted her: "Not so."

    Because of Professor Ye's presence, Zhou Si Yue said something serious. After all, it was him. He wanted to bring people into the laboratory. According to her performance today, Professor Ye could say something ten times more unpleasant than him.

    He leaned in and pushed the computer in front of her again, typing on the keyboard, and casually said: "Forget it, it is difficult to transfer to a major, you might as well drop out and retake the exam."

    "I'm just... freshman. "

   "People won’t care about you as a freshman, they will only remember that you are a Tsinghua student.”

   As soon as the voice fell, Zhou Si Yue’s cell phone rang, and Xiao Zhang informed him to prepare for the game. He mumbled, put the computer away, and watched. Seeing Ding Xian, the little girl couldn't raise her head because of the training.

    Professor Ye finally said, "Okay, don't be too strict. After all, you are a girl. Go back and teach yourself. What to do so fiercely, go away and go to the game."

    Zhou Si Yue stroked her head more and more . .

    Ding Xian stood up suddenly, smiled with Professor Ye, and went out first.

    ...

    The competition mode of the Asia-Pacific Robot Qualifiers is simple, with a points system. Every hit point, including obstacles, is a point.

    Before Zhou Si Yue played with Ding Xian, she was a little awkward, upset, and made a few mistakes, allowing Liu Xiaofeng of the National Chiao Tung University to take advantage of the loopholes.

    Ding Xian, who was a spectator off the court, knew that he was right, but she was also angry at his attitude towards herself. As a result, when she saw that he had lost points, she also became irritable, especially there were two girls from the National Chiao Tung University next to them, who kept chanting: "Shuai is blowing up. Shuai is blowing up."

    The first round is over.

    Liu Xiaofeng showed the lead.

    The more Zhou Si Yue hugged his arms and lowered his head, thinking about something.

    When the second round of the war started, he was not polite at all, and had a strong offensive, once knocking Liu Xiaofeng's robot over.

    The two girls from Jiaotong University said, "So handsome. His robot is just as powerful as others."

    You guys are about to lose.

    At the end of the second round, Zhou Si Yue pulled back one more game.

    But the outcome was decided, because Liu Xiaofeng's robot was directly hit and scrapped, and he could not participate in the third round.

    The host directly announced that Zhou Si Yue won and won the first place in the group.

    Liu Xiaofeng was very happy to lose, holding Zhou Si Yue on stage and jumping again and again.

    Fool.

    All fools.

    Humph, Ding Xian turned and left the arena.