Chapter 43

Ding Xian turned her head, and in the dazzling light, she saw a young man leaning on the big green iron gate with his arms, and a mocking smile hung at the corner of her mouth. She is right, how naive she is.

    Ignore him and move on.

    There was another voice behind him, "Hey."

    Ding Xian walked firmly.

    "What's the matter with you and Liu Xiaofeng?"

    Zhou Si Yue asked calmly, hanging his arms.

    Ding Xian actually wanted to turn around and ask him at that time: "Then what's the matter with Yang Chunzi, why don't you talk to her?" After thinking about it, she couldn't help shaking her head.

    What is this?

    After walking two steps pretentiously, Ding Xian bumped into Zhou Zongtang. Zhou Zongtang just got out of the car, took Madam Zhou, and called her: "Xian Xian?"

    Ding Xian suddenly raised her head and ran into the amiable eyes of the Zhou family and his wife. inside.

    Madam Zhou likes this little girl quite a bit. She hasn't seen her for a long time since school, which is weird.

    "Are you looking for Si Yue?"

    Ding Xian replied subconsciously, "No, no, no...My mother asked me to send you some hibiscus cakes. I have already given Zhou... Si Yue."

    Madam Zhou looked back . At the sight, my son was like a door god, blocking the gate, thinking that Zhou Si Yue, the more he would not let her in, she smiled and pulled people over: "Come on, sit up and sit down."

    "...No, no more. "

    Ms. Zhou is gentle and gentle, she speaks very forcefully, she can't hold her beak, she pulls Ding Xian and walks toward her door, regardless of her husband behind her.

    Really no need, Ding Xian complained in her heart, but couldn't bear to refuse such a gentle Madam Zhou.

    When passing the gate.

    The tall young man lowered his head and looked down at her, sneered lightly, and turned around first.

    Madam Zhou took Ding Xian and sat down on the sofa, and ordered Zhou Si Yue to pour water on Ding Xian.

    Zhou Si Yue poured a glass of water, sat down on the solo sofa aside, and drank it himself.

    "..."

    "..."

    Madam Zhou: "Let you pour some water on Xian Xian."

    Zhou Si Yue more leaned forward to fish for the remote control on the side, and was hit by Madam Zhou with a palm. He looked at his mother helplessly. Mrs. Zhou sharp eyes to see, to freak trend, lifted their hands to throw in the towel, "trekking trip."

    So stand up, Slop slippers to the kitchen and poured a glass of water out of Ding Xian ended in front of the small, slightly stooped "Come on, Miss."

    "...Thanks...Thank you."

    Zhou Si Yue bent his mouth more and more: "You are polite." After sitting for two minutes, Ding Xian put down the water glass and said awkwardly: "Aunt Zhou, I...I'm leaving now, I still have homework to finish."

    Mrs. Zhou felt unbelievable: "Seven days, why still have homework to be finished?"

    Ding Xian opened her mouth and was interrupted by someone sneer: "Patronize Just having fun."