Chapter 52

So, in the yellowing place of this golden autumn, she accompanied the wind and said those thoughts that shouldn't be there.

    "I'm sorry."

    "Why do you apologize?" Yu Keke squinted at her, and put her hands around her chest: "I like him, who are you sorry?"

    Ding Xian looked at her, staring blankly.

    Yu KeKe lowered her hand, swayed back, and smiled: "Okay, I should say I'm sorry. I lied to you before. In fact, I really wanted to rely on you to approach him at first, but then I found out that you are better than him. He is funny, and after having dinner at noon today, I can also see that, although this kid is very attractive, I really don’t like such a cold and boring person."

    Ding Xian explained: "He actually It’s interesting, you’ll know if you get in touch with it more-- " 

   "...Forget it, I might prefer Song Ziqi's kind of bluffing boys."

    "...No, no, Song Ziqi won’t work either."

    Yu Keke had both eyes. Spoiled and scared him: "I don't want to rob you. I didn't say anyone who didn't rob Kong Shadi."

    "...Don't you."

    Ding Xian was about to cry.

    In particular KeKe laughed. "OK, do not tease you." She shake her shoulder and said: ".. Point you confident, in fact, you are very pretty, ah, a cut forehead bangs on the line too much,"

    "......"

    This The words seem familiar?

    "You and Kong Shadi will definitely become good friends." Ding Xian said.

    Yu KeKe cut in disdain.

    Back to the classroom.

    Just as Ding Xian was about to sit down, there was a Beijing film in her ear, "You wait a moment."

    Huh?

    Zhou Si Yue turned around, pulled his chair away, kicked her against the wall, he leaned on the chair like a second uncle, raised his chin at her, and motioned her to sit.

    Is this the posture of a trial?

    Ding Xian sat down, trying to secretly drag the stool back to the edge of the table.

    Stopped by his feet stretched out, her long legs were slammed under her table, her eyebrows raised, her expression indifferent, and she motioned to drag her back.

    Your legs are long, you talk.

    Ding Xian dragged it back honestly, putting her hands on her knees, listening to the class in a good manner.

    Zhou Siyue: "What's the matter with that Yu KeKe?"

    "...She is my friend."

    He sneered: " You will become a friend by giving someone a love letter?"

    Hey, there are nine twists and turns, how can you do it? knowledge.

    The situation in the canteen actually happened once before. In the third year of junior high, he had just won a prize in the National Mathematics League. He couldn't remember who the opponent was. He didn't even remember his name, Jiang Chen. He has a good relationship with that girl, saying that she really admire Zhou Si Yue and want to know him.

    Jiang Chen relied on that he had a good relationship with him, so he responded and made an appointment to have dinner in the cafeteria the next day.

    When eating, Jiang Chen did everything possible to draw attention to the girl. The girl said that she also likes mathematics. The more Zhou Si Yue asked two questions casually, he was confused, and he smiled and lowered his head. Stop talking, quickly ate dinner and left.

    In fact, in normal times, he is not like this. He knows many people and is low-key. Others like to chat with him. He prefers to hear other people say things he doesn't know. When supplementing the knowledge base, he can talk about everything. Can say a few words.

    He just hate this kind of hard work, and don't like someone to be a matchmaker for him.

    Especially this person is Ding Xian, he thinks this girl is stupid, her mind is lacking, she won't lack the heart and eyes.

    Zhou Si Yue was unceremonious and directly rewarded him.

    "I didn't find out before. You are quite passionate about the matchmaker business. I'm not interested in that, so you don't want to mess with me anymore. Have you heard of it?"

    Ding Xian nodded as if pounding garlic.

    Seeing his expression eased, she dragged the stool and asked, "Why, Yu KeKe is so beautiful?"

    Zhou Si Yue looked at her, "There are so many beautiful people. If I want to be beautiful, I like it. I like it. Come here? See someone who loves one?"

    Ding Xian pretended to applaud: "You can't tell, you are quite specific."

    Zhou Si Yue snorted, expressing disdain, and lowered his head to write the question. Ding Xian next to him looked out the window. The blooming sweet-scented osmanthus suddenly thought, what would it be like if he likes a person?

    Will be very spoiled.

    The next day is to prepare for the mid-term exam.

    Ding Xian tested a few papers, but the results were not satisfactory. She didn't know what she was doing in the last half of the semester, and found that many exercises were missed. She looked at Zhou Si Yue, who was discussing with Song Ziqi where to play after the midterm exam. The more compassion grows, he won't be affected at all.

    Kong Shadi popped out from the side, "Let's go to play billiards after the mid-term exam?"

    Song Ziqi nodded approvingly, "Yes! Let you see the king of Yansan Snooker."

    Zhou Si Yue : " Whatever."

    Kong Shadi ran to Ding Xian who was lying on the table and hung on her shoulder: "Let's go together, okay?"

    Ding Xian sighed, took her hand off, "I can't beat."

    Kong Sadie: "Neither can I, anyway, you will poke when you see the ball. What are you afraid of."

    Song Ziqi screamed: "You can't do this, I won't fight with you."

    "Cut, I want to talk to you." It's like fighting." Kong Shadi sneered back.

    Ding Xian wanted to say something more.

    "Go, I'll teach you to fight."

    Ding Xian turned back after hearing the sound.

    Zhou Si Yue was leaning on the chair leisurely, with one hand wrapped around his chest and the elbow of the other hand, his fingertips felt a little unnaturally and touched the tip of his nose.