Chapter 120

"Kong Shadi is right, men don't have a good thing."

    "Women are also very duplicity."

    Having said that, the Zhou couples who have been in love for a month are still holding hands. Ding Xian suddenly remembered Zhou Si Yue. Said to like her to be rebellious.

    Ding Xian sent a text message to Kong Shadi, "How to satisfy a man's rebellious mentality?"

    Kong Shadi replied in a second: "Wild, coquettish/sassy."

    "Which aspect are you talking about?"

    Kong Shadi: "Bed/on"

    The less Zhou Si Yue would like this."

    Kong Shadi replied: "The more cold and abstinent men are, the more perverted in their bones. Do you really think that all men in this era are Liu Xiahui? You think he doesn't watch it. Xiao Huang/Pian, he just doesn't say anything, he's so boring, he's seen it in high school."

    Ding Xian's heart jumped, "how do you know!"

    Kong Shadi replied: "Song Ziqi told me, also The three people watched it together, and they watched Mr. Aoi."

    Ding Xian couldn't imagine the scene when Zhou Si Yue watched Xiaohuang/movie more and more, and simply changed the topic: "How are you and Song Ziqi?"

    "Let it go."

    "Yours ." The duplicity is about to overflow the screen."

    "Oh, can't you let me pretend to put it down? I decided. After graduating from college, I will go to his airline to apply for a flight attendant. Isn't he banned from flying? I'm ahead of him. Fei, I am mad at him!!"

    "I wish you success." Then she texted Zhou Si Yue, "Your brother is miserable."

    Zhou Si Yue was in Professor Ye's laboratory at that time.

    Professor Ye just came back from Taiwan and brought him a lot of materials. He carried the drawings that Zhou Si Yue had just produced a few days ago. If something goes wrong, take it back and look again."

    Zhou Si Yue was welding the electrical wiring board. He raised his head and glanced at Professor Ye. He arched down again and was flush with the table. After calculating the angle, he took it apart again. He took off the protective goggles, placed them on the table, and whispered: "Up I re-solved the robot equation of the 6-axis rotating joint I returned. The two coefficients of D12 have been re-adjusted, and the data has been tested twice, and the data is okay."

    Professor Ye gave him a surprised look, "So fast?"

    Zhou Si Yue The more he lowered his head and packed his things, the phone just lit up. It was Ding Xian's text message. He glanced at it and put it in the pocket of his white coat, and said to Professor Ye: "Well, I tested all the data you sent before. "

    Professor Ye nodded, "Robot is about to start, leave the others aside in advance."

    Robot is in April or May next year, but in fact, the cycle of a robot is very short. Basically, it will be invested immediately after a game is over. Design next year’s competition.

    Recently, Zhou Si Yue was really busy, and he was too busy to see Ding Xian. Professor Ye kept giving him data tests and program codes.

    Zhou Si Yue gave Ding Xian back a text message, while humming.

    "Why?"

    The phone shook as soon as the phone was put down. "Shadi said that she would be a flight attendant after graduation."

    "She didn't think of one appearance, one appearance, normal."

    Ye Xulin told Zhou Si Yue more and more. It’s clear, though, watching him grow up when he was a child, and he couldn’t hide from his eyes for anything. Seeing him lowered his head and pressed the phone, he coughed, "Is that little girl again?"

    Zhou Si Yue raised his head to look at him and put the phone on. Go to the table, put on the goggles again, sit on the chair, tilt your head to blend out the data value.

    "Yeah."

    Ye Xulin said: "Why did she come to Tsinghua University?"

    "You asked." He smiled: "she got in the exam."

    "I'll use you to say, little bunny, I'm impatient with a few casual questions. ? But there is something I have to remind you?"

    The more Zhou Si Yue heard the sound, he raised his head, the man wearing the goggles looked more refined, his lips pressed lightly, and there was no expression.

    "What?"

    "Let's fall in love and fall in love, don't delay cooperation with  Chima ." Ye Xulin looked at him and said.

    ...

    Ding Xian was preparing for rebellion. She went crazy with Xu Shasha for a whole afternoon, and bought a bag of skin care products and a few skirts. The length of the skirts varied. Ding Xian felt that it was OK to wear in the mall. Nothing is appropriate.

    For a date with Zhou Si Yue at night, which one should she wear?

    When she tried all the skirts, it was already dark.

    The phone on the table shook.

    "Here."-Zhou.

    Ding Xian changed her long skirt, chose a denim skirt and white short sleeves, and put her hair down again, her face was lightly dusted with a layer of powder, she applied a thin layer of lip balm, and she stood in front of the mirror and pressed her lips. .

    In fact, she has a very good figure. She should have something. The lower abdomen is flat and there is no extra meat, except that it is a little shorter, a little smaller, and the skin that has been dull for two years was brought back by her in the fourth year of high school. She has an oval face. The black hair was scattered behind him.

    The three of them watched her go round, and after a long time, they said in unison—

    "Damn!"

    "Damn!"

    "Damn!" said

    again.

    "Enough rebellious!"