Chapter 2

That day? When? The better Zhou Si took a while to realize which day it was, she still dared to mention that day!

    "If I don't beat you for three days, you will go to the room and uncover the tiles? Next time you will break into my room..." Accompanied by the boy's agitated voice, Ding Xian's forehead was relentlessly flicked by him with a ballpoint pen.

    Ding Xian rubbed her head and continued to scribble on the table, subconsciously scratching the name originally engraved on the desk into a deep groove, while scratching it without forgetting to provoke: "I'll go!"

    Shao Ye Zhou put down her pen and suddenly turned to look at her. Her hair was shining with golden light in the golden sunset, and her neck line smoothly extended to the collar of the school uniform, rolling slightly with her sharp apple, "Well, if you are not afraid of death, try it. "

    Ding Xian looked over in a daze.

    Those eyes were full of jokes, and the evil nature of the young master came out again.

    However, she always felt that at that time, Zhou Siyue's eyes liked her.

    Thinking of this, she licked her dry lips with a little regret. The roommate with the mask under the bed had been looking at her for half an hour and couldn't help but interject: "I heard about it today, isn't Ding Xian? It's amazing. You."

    Ding Xian regained her senses and wanted to say that she had won the prize. Then she thought about it. What was the prize? He didn't agree to you, so she scratched her eyebrows awkwardly while sitting on the bed.

    When she was idle and bored, the mask roommate pulled her to talk about the love story.

    "Do not panic, once let's not twice, not just three times, not three times to four times, I do not believe that the flower you can not get that lump of cow dung."

    In this handsome little frog In the science and engineering school walking all over the floor, the mask roommate felt that Ding Xian’s senior should be just an ordinary engineering man with glasses.

    It is more than enough to match Ding Xian's fresh and elegant little lotus.

    Ding Xian lowered her head and picked her fingers, and muttered: "He is not cow dung."

    After hearing this, the roommate with the tip of the ears had a clear look on her chest: "You know, your senior is the most handsome. Unrequited women have no aesthetics. Even if you have a crush on your booger, you think he is a fairy. The bones just floated off the painting, right?”

    After finishing, she glanced at Ding Xian. The latter had already practiced yoga on the bed calmly, and the whole person buckled up against the wall with her arms on the bed, white. The hem of the cotton t-shirt slipped to the waist and back, exposing the deep concave spine line and two not shallow waist.

    The mask roommate took a deep breath, "Small, I don't see it, it's quite predictable, it doesn't make sense-just you, stand in front of him, tuck up his clothes, minutes."

    " Take it off ." It's useless."

    Ding Xian closed her eyes and said calmly.

    The rapid development of things was unexpected by the roommate of the mask. Although Ding Xian's chest is not big, she has everything that should be there. It shouldn't be so dismissed.

    Now there is such a hard-to-find abstinence system?

    The roommate opened her mouth, and didn't turn her mind: "Did you undress downstairs in the male dormitory during the day?"