Chapter 46

The paper is written on the head, and the broken hair on the forehead is flying, as smooth as the tip of the pen on the hand.

    "If I knew that Liu Jiang didn't like me, I would be sad. In school, students shouldn't listen to the teacher carefully and be loved by the teacher?"

    Zhou Si Yue stopped then, and he leaned back. Looking at her for a while, he lowered his head and smiled, and shook his head: "Who told you that students must be loved by the teacher?"

    "...?"

    "Are you here to study? Or to court?"

    "..."

    "Students follow Teachers have a reciprocal relationship, and respect is mutual. Similarly, I prefer mathematics and don’t like language. Zhan Wenli doesn’t like me. Isn’t that normal? If I am like Zhan Wenli and still like me, shouldn’t I feel the creeps?”

    Yes, yes, everything you said is right.

    "All objects have relativity. When we make choices, we are turning away from the other side of the choice. The balance of interest will be broken. There is no best of both worlds in this world. For example, if you want to live, you have to eat. Right? That means you will get fat."

    Ding Xian did not understand the first half, but the second half...

    "Who did you say is fat?"

    Zhou Si Yue smiled lightly: "I didn't say you, call you. For example, what's the excitement."

    Ding Xian stared at him, smiled slightly, picked up the language paper on the table in a thunderous manner, and struck him at him. The more Zhou Si Yue stretched his hand over, grabbed it with his backhand, and laughed: "It turned you back."

    "Ding Xian."

    A word suddenly came from the door.

    The two stopped at the same time, smiled together, and looked at the door, Yu Ke Ke was standing at the door with a smile.

    Outside the classroom, the wind is strong, and the skirt hem that covers the base of the thigh is full and inciting, and it is lighter than a butterfly.

    Ding Xian sighed in her heart, got up and went out.

    Yu KeKe pulled her to the top of the stairs and whispered: "Are you going to have dinner together at noon?" She thought it was a National Day, but she probably forgot about it. She didn’t expect YuvKeKe to remember it. She was still number one in school. Heaven came to find her.

    Yu KeKe shook her arm, and the big waves on her chest followed and swayed, making her head hurt.

    "All right."

    Yu KeKe had already been waiting at the door while eating at noon.

    A girl with a beautiful appearance and a good figure is always easy to attract the attention of the boys, and the students in Class 3 are no exception. After several boys, they all look at Yu KeKe.

    As soon as Ding Xian went out, Yu Keke embraced her arms affectionately, and took her to the cafeteria.

    Behind him, Song Ziqi was dumbfounded, and said to Zhou Si Yue: "Fuck, where are the beauties? Do you think this little girl is more attractive to beauties than us? Why are beautiful women willing to be friends with her?"

    Zhou Si Yue Putting his pocket in, looking at Ding Xian's small figure casually, he said casually: "Probably it's better to set off."

    Song Ziqi looked at him slantingly, his expression detrimental enough.

    For a few days, Yu Keke and Ding Xian kept their lunch break.

    She thought that Yu Keke would use this relationship to ask Ding Xian to talk more with Zhou Si Yue. She never said anything about her acquaintances. Instead, she talked about little secrets between girls.

    "Why don't you wear a bra? You still wear this kind of sling. Be careful that your breast shape will not develop well in the future."

    "Don't always wear pants, wear skirts."

    "Your hair is too normal, you should go like me ." Cut a haircut."

    Ding Xian was always silent for this kind of problem, ended the topic as soon as possible, and found a reason to quickly return to the classroom.

    This exchange lasted a week later.

    Ding Xian finally couldn't help it, and couldn't help but ask Yu Keke: "Ke Ke, if you like Zhou Si Yue, you should go after it boldly, instead of trying to find a way to help you build a bridge through me, and help you with the love letter last time. , Zhou Si Yue is already very angry with me, I'm afraid...I can't help you in the future." She finally said it.

    Yu Keke looked at her shrewdly for a while. After a while, she giggled and said, "To be honest, I'm lazy and don't like chasing boys."

    Huh?

    This brain circuit?

    Yu Keke sighed: "I don't know why. Girls always like to embarrass girls. Beautiful girls always seem to be rejected by others. It's not absolute. It's probably a problem of my personality. , I never thought of relying on you to get close to Zhou Si Yue when I got along with you. I just thought it was very comfortable to get along with you."

    "Then you are to Zhou Si Yue..."

    "Usually I send love letters to boys the next day. Will come to my door. If he doesn’t come, it means that he is not interested in me. Why bother chasing people after so many days. If he doesn’t respond, it means he is not interested in me, and Zhou Si Yue’s It's not that I haven't heard of the name, and I have been prepared for rejection. Moreover, I just think it's very popular to be with him, so I want to chase him."

    Ah!!!!!!

    It was the first time that Ding Xian heard someone describe Zhou Si Yue this way, and Ding Xian only thinks that words like Xia Sihan are counted as such.

    "He... pulls the wind?"

    Yu keKe was sitting on a bench by the lake, with two white legs dangling, nodding naturally: "He is handsome, has good grades, has many friends, and he walks everywhere. Someone knows, isn’t it because he has a girlfriend ?

    "Well, it's just because of pulling the wind." Yu Keke laughed: "You don't think that the love at our age is true love? Don't be kidding, the road ahead is so long, how do you know if the next one will be more handsome and more handsome? There are more wealthy friends? Anyway, I won't hang on a tree." As the two walked back, they ran into Kong Shadi at the top of the stairs.

    Yu Keke held Ding Xian's hand and said, "I'm leaving, I'll see you tomorrow."

    Ding Xian stood at the door of the classroom and nodded lightly.

    Just turned around.

    The shoulder was smashed vigorously, and her feet were not stable. Ding Xian threw herself directly on Zhou Si Yue who was taking a nap.

    The teenager's back was warmed by the sun, and she covered Zhou Si Yue under her body, and Ding Xian's face blushed with her soft chest hitting her hard back.

    The table and chair made a violent "creak" during the impact.

    Ding Xian leaned on Zhou Si Yue.

    She heard a fascinating and staring sentence from under her , very short and swift-

    fuck.

    It's over, people who have never scolded swearing are swearing.

    Ding Xian wanted to cry without tears.