Chapter 111

Purple Mountain, Linggu Temple.

    The winding path leads to a secluded place, the Buddhist temple is deep with flowers and trees, and on both sides of the road, a few towering trees stand upright; between the small roads, the shade is cool, the ginseng wood is dark green, and the sweet-scented osmanthus is scented. In the temple, the Buddha's light is universal.

    Under the dim moonlight, two figures, one tall and one short, were walking on the road.

    The more Zhou Si Yue didn’t know where to get the two headlamps, and put them on her when he got off the rental. The tall figure stood in front of her, leaning slightly, holding the black headlamp in one hand, and pulling her hair in the other. Voice: "Don't move."

    Ding Xian tried to look up, only to see a black lamp holder hanging down, "Tunnel worker?"

    Zhou Si Yue chuckled, "I'm still stealing the tomb."

    After that, With a "click", he covered her forehead and buckled her.

    Ding Xian screamed: "You pressed my bangs."

    Zhou Si Yue used his index finger to pull the bangs out for her, and the warm finger pads touched her forehead, and whispered: "Alright?"

    "Yeah. "Ding Xian lowered her head.

    Zhou Si Yue smiled more and more, then lowered his head to put on his headlamp in the next second.

    "Wait here for my return," he said.

    There was no yellow car for rent that year, the more Zhou Si Yue didn’t know where to get a bicycle, rode in front of her, stopped, with one long leg resting on the ground, hunched over to look at her: "Come on."

    Ding Xian looked down at her white skirt, pressed the skirt, and sat sideways on the back seat.

    When he was studying before, Zhou Siyue had a mountain bike, and he couldn’t sit in the back seat. They couldn’t ride when they went out to play. Most of them were pushing the bike while walking with her. In fact, Ding Xian wanted to say several times. , You idiot, you can't sit in the back seat, I sit in the front.

    She is so embarrassed.

    But now she think about it, when will she go back and try that mountain bike.

    "Alright?"

    Ding Xian nodded.

    "Catch me." Zhou Si Yue turned back to look at her.

    A tender white hand put on his waist, "Okay." There were not many pedestrians in the night, and the moonlight was cool.

    The wind is blowing, the bicycle is rustling, and the wheels of the car are rolling on the dark asphalt road, all are the marks of youth.

    In July, August and even October of previous years, there were many people watching fireflies here, and people from all over the world rushed here excitedly. Maybe there were more people watching fireflies than fireflies.

    Zhou Si Yue directly bypassed the gate of Linggu Temple, crossed the road on the left, and rode along the road to Liuhui Lake before stopping.

    The surface of the lake was glowing with silver waves, and the water was swaying lightly under the moonlight.

    There are jungles on both sides of the lake. Nowadays, it is almost hard to see fireflies in Linggu Temple this month, and this jungle is a virgin land that has just been undeveloped.

    "You, you, you... Bring me here to watch fireflies?"

    Not exactly . When he came to Nanjing to find Jiang Chen last year, he passed by Linggu Temple. He believed in science but didn't believe in gods and Buddhas. But before his mother believed in Buddhism and moved to the south, she told him about the resignation of Zhou's family, and by the way, she also mentioned that she and Ding Xian went to the Lama Temple to offer incense.

    Li Jinhui was in a very poor state. She was frustrated by the sudden happenings, and she didn't say much. "You participated in the national math competition that year, and I invited her to the Lama Temple for incense. I accidentally heard her make a wish. It was all about you. At that time, I thought that girl liked you. I told your dad about it. I hesitated to talk to you two. Later, I was afraid that you didn’t mean it and I was afraid of hurting. That girl’s heart, your dad and I opened one eye and closed one eye, but I didn’t expect that something happened and their family would be retiring from their marriage. It’s really chilling.”

    Zhou Si Yue was outside the temple of no beams. After standing for a long time, thinking about the mother's words upside down several times, the tall and slender figure couldn't hide his fatigue.

    The Master Kuanhui happened to be in the temple. Seeing that he had stood at the door for a while and did not enter, he led the little monk to greet him.

    After closing the Zen gate, there was no one inside.

    The person who sees the Dharma is the condition, the Taoist is the heart, and the heart condition is not two knots, and they are all empty.

    Because of the fate, he said a few more words. The lenient relief is a lot of lenient relief. When he left, Zhou Si Yue put a stick of incense outside the hall and made a wish casually.

    When he turned to leave, Master Kuanhui told the little monk: "If you have made a wish, you must pay it back, otherwise, it will be difficult to make any more."

    He touched the tip of his nose and said to his heart that the wish was another stick of sweet money. , Master Kuanhui is quite good at doing business back.

    As for the wish, he casually promised it at the time, hoping that girl would live a little better.

    Today, he mainly came to fulfill his wish. As for this firefly, it was pure luck. He thought that this little girl must have never seen it very much, and opened her eyes.

    Who knows, Ding Xian laughed: "You really are the eldest man in the city. Fireflies are very common among us, okay? When I was young, I caught a litter and sealed it in a plastic bottle. The nest is connected, Yingying keeps on."

    "..."

    The more Zhou Si Yue felt quite shameless, this girl really became bolder. How could she dare to talk to him before, but now she dared to climb on top of him and turned around. Coming out of the jungle, his expression was cold: "Forget it,  let's go back." 

  Wiping the girl's shoulders and being pulled by her wrist, Ding Xian rushed in excitedly: "Don't, it's all here. Sister will take you to grab this. I’m a good hand to grab this.” The little girl’s hands were cold and soft, pinching his strong wrists, and the touch was slightly warm. The more Zhou Si Yue did not move, she stretched her arms and bowed her head while being pinched by her. The little girl’s thoughts were all taken away by the fireflies. She looked at him with bright eyes, pulled it again, and urged: "Go!"

    Zhou Si Yue pulled her back and held her hand. Mumbled, and then pulled her into the jungle with his long legs interlocking her fingers.

    Ding Xian finally realized that she was being held by someone.

    His palms are broad, dry, large, clean and slender.

    In the dark woods, Ding Xian was dragged away, with moonlight on his head and Qinghui on his feet. The figure in front of him was tall. Just looking at his back covered by the moonlight made him feel his heartbeat speeding up.

    Ding Xian felt that she was really worthless. She blushed and rushed to explode with her red ears and red heart when he was pulled like this. Why didn't he react at all, just thinking about it like this... -->>