Chapter 124

Lose all your pants. Starting today, you have to go for a light mature style, try a variety of styles of clothes, long skirts and short skirts, sexy, coquettish, mature, etc. I will send you a website, and you can follow that. Outfit. "

   " Second, behave appropriately. You are a woman. Don't act aggressively and arouse his desire to protect you." "

    "Third, although I believe in the relationship between the two of you very much, until you can't figure out your love coefficient, don't let him think that you are a must, and you can't live without him, independent and independent. , Keeping a proper distance is more conducive to the development of feelings. "

    Ding Xian puzzled: "What is the love coefficient?" "

    Kong Shadie back:" Love coefficient = he likes you - you like him, perfect love coefficient is zero, if it is a negative number, you know. "

    Kong Shadie love to this theory took a very direct and shameless name - Kong Shadie perfect love theory:

    " you dressed like that today, what he react? "

   " Warned me to get arthritis." 

    "Come on, he still treat you as a child." 

    "What do I do then?" "

    "Go to/bed, the fastest." 

    " Roll. "

    The last piece of advice, "don't let he always grasp what you think. As a girl, you have to take Joe appropriately. Don't let him think that you will never leave him, understand? A well-matched love can last, and you must have enough initiative in this relationship. "

    The more Zhou Si Yue came back from smoking, he leaned on a chair to look at her. Ding Xian took two or three bites, put down her chopsticks and smoked a tissue to wipe her mouth.

    "Satisfied?" "He asked with his index finger gently bent and tapped on the table.

    "I'm full . " 

    Zhou Si Yue stared at her for a while, nodded slightly, stood up, "I'm going to check out." 

    After the checkout, the two stood at the hotel entrance for a while, Zhou Si Yue lit a cigarette, Ding Xian looked up, the vast sky, the tiny galaxy light and dust scattered, suddenly felt that Kong Shadi's words made sense.

    The more Zhou Si Yue had to go to the laboratory at night, he immediately sent Ding Xian back to the apartment after he had eaten. He confessed a few words. When he turned to leave, Ding Xian stopped him.

    "Zhou Si Yue."

    He turned back to look at her, copying his hands in his pockets, "What's wrong?"

    "I'm grown up."

   The man lowered his head and smiled, and walked back slowly in his pocket, fixed in front of her,  Leaning over, said: "I have eyes to see."

    "You can still touch it."

    Zhou Si Yue raised his lips, looked at her with a smile, and suddenly reached out and pushed her forehead: "Who did you learn this from? "

    Ding Xian up perfectly:" you're right, we all know so many years, can directly mince words. "

    dressed like that, still in the bedroom downstairs said this to him, do not blame him went wrong, but he also knew that the girl had listened to someone's slander again, looked down at her for a while, turned his head away, and sneered.

    This is not a place to talk.

    The next second, he hooked her neck, pulled her into his arms, and turned and walked out:

    "Come with me."

   After  passing through two lanes, there was wind blowing from the campus lake, Ding Xian shrank and finally felt a little cold. Trembling, Zhou Si Yue lowered his head to look at her, speeded up his pace, and led people into the small woods aside... the moonlight was faint, and the road under his feet became long and bumpy in the dark world, splitting the thorns, Ding Xian She felt like she was being pushed onto a tree, with the rough trunk against her back.

    Zhou Si Yue got closer, looked down at her, wanting to curse, and finally held back, seeing her scared expression, took off her coat, put it on her, and sighed.

    "I will keep you away from Kong shadi in the future."

    Hey, how did he know that it was Shadie?

    He really know enough about her, look at her to know she now what is written on the face, said: "? Around you in addition to that pig, as well as who can give you constructive comments that no technical content of"
 finished , Raised her eyebrows, and before she could speak, she glanced elsewhere, lowered her head slightly, leaned to her ear, and whispered: "You don’t need to test me, and you don’t have to please me. Wearing one piece of clothing makes you like you, and falling in love makes you so nervous. How will you go in the future ?" The term from now on is full of fantasy.

    Compared with Zhou Si Yue, who was a senior, middle-aged and young man, Ding Xian suddenly realized that he might prefer the straightforward words in front of him.

    Every word of him can just hit her heart.

    She threw herself into his arms and hugged his lean waist. She had forgotten Kong Shadi's bitterness tonight, "No matter what, I am happy to die in your hands."

    Fuck !!!  Kong Shadi perfect. Love theory.

    There is no perfect love in the world.

    "Each each other." .

     In the  moonlight, two young and bloody bodies were close to each other , and in their chests were two wildly beating hearts, pounding against each other.

    He suddenly bowed his head and kissed her ears, panting and asking, "Want to kiss?"

    Ding Xian blushed, her heart beating violently, she was pushed against the tree with his hands on his hard chest.

    Zhou Si Yue was not breathing well, "You... don't want to be back to the truth--" Zhou Si Yue lowered his head and cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

    Four warm lips entangled and bite unscrupulously in the dark night.