Chapter 50

Suddenly someone called out: "He Xingwen".
There were many boys at the door. The two boys blocked Ding Xian’s sight. They could only see a pair of worn-out black sneakers coming out of the men’s bathroom. They were indeed the pair that He Xingwen often wore.

    The boy called Huan seemed to be at the same table as He Xingwen before. He hooked his shoulders and introduced him: "Hey, what I told you before is that the top pick in our school is in class three, He Xingwen. "

    A boy said: "Class 3?" Isn't that the same class as Zhou Si Yue? "

    He Xingwen did not see Ding Xian, all the attention in the gang of boys who nodded:" is a class. "

    Did Zhou Si Yue run second last time?" "

    That's right, those from the attached middle school who were in the same class as Jiang Chen used to be in the same class. Those people have money at home, so what else?" After paying three years of tuition to buy scores, he took up several places in key classes for nothing. "

    Yu KeKe looked back, "These people are just like that. They can't eat grapes and say grapes are sour, so ignore them. "After that, she pointed to him: "The man with glasses is a bastard in junior high school. He bought it with money, and talked about others. "

    Ding Xian turned away, under that boys glasses, two prominent eyes like a frog, jealousy has distorted his looks.

    " Adams more weeks? "

    He Xingwen said a familiar voice.

    "Yes. "

    He Xingwen pushed his glasses and said: "I don't have much contact with him, he seems to be good at math, but our classmates said that he is really self-righteous, and he likes not to know how to pretend to understand. Last time he said the wrong question and said the answer was wrong. . "After that, he pretended to be innocent, spreading his hands: "I don't know, it's all from others. "As soon as these words came out, the frog man cut his voice even more disdainfully, as if he got the pleasure of damaging Zhou Si Yue from the affirmation of others.

    It turns out that girls are not the only ones who love to talk about gossip.

    It turns out that boys are also jealous.

    It's a pity that Ding Xian was empty-handed at the time. She was convinced that if there were any objects in her hands at the time, she would definitely hit He Xingwen's hypocritical face without any hesitation, plus one more harsh curse-but your mother's. Well, are you talking about yourself?

    However, when people are extremely angry, they will suddenly maintain an unexplained calmness. Not only that, she also pulled down Yu KeKe, who wanted to rush to the theory, and gave a look that believed her.

    It's strange that the girl who usually looks very timid and gluttonous gave her a sense of security inexplicably, and Yu Ke Ke nodded in a ghostly manner.

    Ding Xian returned to the classroom.

    The more Zhou Si Yue sat in a position with his feet cocked and chatted with Song Ziqi, occasionally lowered his head and smiled, the wide T-shirt was blown onto his hard abdomen, where there was no trace of excess meat.

    There is a black sweater jacket with a hanging hat, an open zipper, and an adi logo.

    Song Ziqi: "I ran into the blind Li in the alley a few days ago. I heard that he was back again. I asked him to count me a gown. Guess what he said?"

    Zhou Si Yue: "How to say?"

    "Said I will have twins in the future!"

    Zhou Si Yue curled his mouth and said perfunctorily: "It's amazing."

    Ding Xian walked over and sat down, Song Ziqi deliberately said: "Si Yue, I want to let Lao Li give Look, will you give birth to twins or triplets in the future? I heard that girls with big butts are easy to give birth! You have to be careful."

    Zhou Si Yue was scolded and kicked away.

    Song Ziqi did not that annoying fine, and soon restored quiet, the more weeks Adams glanced at her, "you girls how Bengzhe a face every day?"

    "Do you?"

    Zhou Si Yue eyes to the side head side of a Kong  Shadie refer to.

    Ding Xian walked over, "What's wrong with her?"

    Zhou Si Yue: "Liu Jiang called to talk over, and that’s it when I came back. I guess it’s not good." Turning back to look at her: "What happened to you when you went to the bathroom?"

    Ding Xian squeezed out a smile: "Nothing. , It's good."

    "Don't hide it from me. I don't know what's the matter with you? It's all written on your face."

    Really, do you know that I like you?

    do you know? ! Fool!

    He waved his hand, "Don't tell me, You are here as your relatives ahead of schedule."

    "..."

    "How do you know when my relatives will come?" Ding Xian pricked her ears.

    He groaned, "   I'm not sure, but there are always a few days a month when you have a very grumpy temper." 

  "...Perverted you." Ding Xian scolded.

    Zhou Si Yue laughed, showing a mouthful of white teeth, his shoulders trembled and laughed.

    The warm sunlight outside the window, through the gaps, poured over the desks and chairs in the classroom, glowing with dizzy yellow light. On the desks and chairs are the teenagers she likes. Such Zhou Si Yue's extra sunshine filled the emptiness in her heart.

    Such a person, she doesn't defend him, who should she defend?