Chapter 129

Every moment of him, talking, eating, bowing, working, wearing glasses, or not wearing glasses, especially when he is tired from work, he hugs me, pillows my shoulders, and tells me in my ears , He is very tired.

    With every gasp, I feel extremely sexy.

    ——"Little Monster Diary"

   When Zhou Siyue came back.

    The whole warehouse was filled with a strange atmosphere.

    Ding Xian was sitting on the sofa with red eyes. Lu Huaizheng rummaged through boxes and cabinets in the warehouse to find things, crackling and throwing them around.

    Ding Xian was afraid that he would talk more nonsense to Zhou Si Yue, her eyes fixed on Lu Huaizheng's back, keeping her vigilance.

    Lu Huaizheng took off his jacket as soon as he walked in. He wore only a black vest on his upper body. He was about 1.8 meters tall and his back texture was all manly.

    Loose sweatpants are hung lazily at the waist, the tightened belt is loose, and a good tendon muscle with smooth lines.

    Lu Huaizheng picked up a white T-shirt and threw it on the table at random. Turning around, Zhou Si Yue said, "Where is my black sweater?"

    As  soon as he turned his head, he saw Ding Xian staring at Tongling-like eyes with deep resentment. Staring at him.

    Lu Huaizheng was eager. He leaned on the top of the cupboard, folded his hands on his chest, and stared at her with a smile. The words were indeed spoken to Zhou Si Yue, and he deliberately lowered his head and coughed dryly, "Zhou Si Yue, you know--"

    Ding Xian was anxious, and hurriedly sat up from the sofa and stared at him.

    If you dare to say it, I will tear your mouth apart.

    She threatened with her eyes.

    Of course, Lu Huaizheng was not afraid of her. He simply thought this girl was funny, leaning on the cupboard and laughing lazily, and then changed the conversation, "You know, your former high school dean was fucked by someone."

    Zhou Si Yue was here. The toilet replied casually: "Huh?"

    Ding Xian's expression relaxed a little, and people sat down again—the next second, Lu Huaizheng turned back to his words : "Right, just now—" Seeing her lax expression, he hung up again.

    Ding Xian rubbed a bit, then sat up from the sofa again, staring at him firmly.

    Lu Huaizheng chuckled again, and slowly turned around to look for clothes again, "I saw a mouse in the basement just now, sneaking up."

    Ding Xian's whole body was stiff and couldn't help but follow his words and put her feet on the sofa. Go up, shrink to the corner, glance around nervously, for fear that a mouse will suddenly jump out of the corner.

    "But I've killed him."

    Lu Huaizheng turned his head and gave her a deliberate look.

    Ding Xian's heart followed his words and was hung up and down like a roller coaster. In the end, she couldn't bear the feeling of being too late, and begged for mercy.

    Lu Huaizheng uttered a loud voice and ignored her.

    The more Zhou Si Yue came out of the toilet, Ding Xian sat cross-legged on the sofa, staring naked/naked at the back of Lu Huaizheng wearing a vest.

    "Does it look good?" The man inserted his pocket and leaned against the door frame of the bathroom. Did he ignore the charm of Lu Huaizheng? Or does this girl really like this?

    Ding Xian suddenly returned to her senses, and she knew that he had been misunderstood by the look in his eyes.

    "No...no."

    "Not what?" He put his head aside.

    Ding Xian looked at him quietly, pouted, and looked aggrieved.

    "Don't pretend to be pitiful." He saw it through.

    Over there, Lu Huai collected a few pieces of clothes and put them in his bags, zips them up, and while putting on his jackets, he glanced back at the two of them and said, "Okay, I will come back to collect some clothes and leave. It will never hurt you. Good thing."

    Zhou Si Yue glanced at him more and more.

    "When will you be back?"

    Lu Huaizheng carried his bag, replaced the shoes on his feet, and put on Zhou Si Yue's pair side by side, put on the shoes, and kicked it a few times. In New Year, I gave the news over there, and I have to accompany the New Year."

    "You won't go home during the Chinese New Year this year?"

    Lu Huaizheng hummed, opened the door and went out, then looked back at Ding Xian, "Go, little mouse."

    After going out.

    Lu Huaizheng didn't leave in a hurry, but stood at the door for a while, took out his phone without hesitation, called up Zhou Si Yue's number, bowed his head and snapped a string.

    "You're not ah girlfriend, boyfriend can admit, hold me cry, life and death do not let go, whatever the outcome, I have more than two waist muscles than you, it can not feel, Gee ......"

    leave meaningful He put the phone in his pocket again, and looked back at the door. It's a pity that he couldn't see his expression at such a wonderful time. He shook his head and left with regret.

    ...

    Zhou Si Yue was looking down at the text message, and suddenly smiled, that kind of... -->>
T