Chapter 20

Ding Xian answered silently in her heart.

    People are more maddening than people.

    People were hesitating to go to Tsinghua University or Peking University, but she could only look at this ninety-nine-minute paper that didn't know what was wrong, with a question mark hanging on her forehead.

    You are a pervert.

    Silently added another sentence in her heart.

    The question on the paper suddenly turned into Zhou Si Yue's mocking Qingjun face. Ding Xian gritted her teeth and jabbed it down suddenly. How annoying!

    "Bah!" The paper was opened with a big opening.

    The more Zhou Si Yue heard the sound, he looked up, glanced at her inadvertently, understood the probabilities, and smiled slightly: "Pianke? You are a little bit at a loss, and you will not be able to avoid mathematics in the future. "

    Ding Xian angrily replied: "At least liberal arts math is simple."

    Zhou Si Yue shook his head and smiled: "This paper is also simple, you are not the same as the test, the situation is severe."

    Ding Xian suddenly resembled Xiaoer's grass. Yes, there is no strength to reply at all, what he said is the truth, she is indeed in a severe situation.

    Ding Xian carefully spliced ​​the cracks of the paper back together, and then took out the tape from the pencil case, bit it with her mouth, while sticking it, said arrogantly: "I am just a salted fish. I have no lofty ideals, and I never thought about it. Tsinghua University and Peking University, my goal is to take an ordinary book from another province."

    Zhou Si Yue raised his eyebrows in surprise. He probably didn't expect such a strong girl to suddenly soften down and feel a little unbearable.

    Go to Puben ?" Ding Xian nodded while sticking the papers, "I want to go to Hangzhou." The farther away from here, the better.

    Ding Xian's eyes were bright when she said this, and she could see that she really liked Hangzhou.

    "Have you seen the West Lake? Have you seen Leifeng Tower? Do you know the broken bridge?"

    The more Zhou Si Yue stared at her and chuckled, putting his arms on his chest, he said inexplicably, "The White Lady sees too much, you!" The conversation ended, and the young master stopped responding to her.

    Ding Xian pondered over the paper alone. The last big question was almost completely wrong. She overturned the calculation on the draft paper again, and suddenly another sentence came from her ear:

    "Actually, Tianan in Beijing. door scenery is not bad. "

    Ding Xian slightly raised her head, tilted her head to go," ah? "

    moved yet two months, these famous sights usually are crowded, they usually do at home Ye Wanxian would not let her out easily.

    Zhou Si Yue flipped through the paper and said half-jokingly: "Go and look at the head of Mao, and let him show you a clear path."

    Ding Xian muttered, "I didn't understand it in class, so what else can I mean? Minglu."

    Zhou Si Yue: "Is there a big living person sitting next to
 you, don’t you know to ask?" 
   Ding Xian said: "You don’t listen to class, I ask you, do you know what I said?"

    Zhou Si Yue took the table casually.

    Ding Xian slapped her head casually, not strong enough, and naturally: "It's better than you if you don't listen to class." Ding Xian stared at him with upright eyes, but she didn't reject him at all. Surprisingly, she felt a little sweet. .

    At the back door, there was a boy who was more familiar with Zhou Si Yue from another class passing by. When he saw him arguing with the girl, he whistled and teased in the corridor.

    Ding Xian looked over, and the boy looked at them with ambiguous eyes.

    She turned around hurriedly, pretending to lower her head to flip through the textbook.

    The more Zhou Si Yue leaned back in the chair lazily, and he was too lazy to pick up the stubbornness.

    High school boys and girls at the same table are always easy to be ridiculed, not to mention Zhou Si Yue, Ding Xian suddenly wondered whether he would be ridiculed like this when he used to be at the same table.

    Or is she special?

    As I was thinking, Zhou Si Yue's voice came in my ear: "Bring the paper here."

    Huh? What paper?

    Ding Xian, with a dumb face, just watched the long hands pull the newly glued paper from in front of her, put it between the two tables, and flatten it. He flipped back and forth to determine the roughly wrong position. Tick ​​the paper with a pen to help her tick the wrong question.

    Then write down the calculation steps in the blank space on one side.

    "Because the least common multiple of 2, 3, and 5 is 30, and the diagonal of a cube with edge length of 30 formed by 2, 3, and 5 is a positive number of cuboids, so the edge length of 2, 3, and 5 is The number of small cuboids crossed by a diagonal of the 90 cube should be a multiple of 3. Look at the options for yourself, find a multiple of 3...

    And for this question, connect AD, BC, and CD, and erase other x-axes. The auxiliary line of the y-axis, the quadrilateral ABCD is an intuitive diagram, just ask for it..."

    Many, many years later, Ding Xian could remember the picture that day.

    The vigorous young man grabbed the paper in her hand and told her , her  best math problems. The pale yellow autumn leaves fell outside the window, and the geese flew away.

    The little Mengya in her heart entered another season with the weather outside the window.

    She suddenly understood what she was awkward.

    She just envied Deng Wanwan's undisguised likes.

    I hope that one day, she can be brave.