Chapter 123

In Beijing in November, it was very cold. Especially at night, the temperature dropped sharply. The air-conditioning came from all directions. There were not many girls who dared to wear short skirts to the streets. Before going out, Ban Jiayu gave a gift of friendship. A wool coat and asked her to change the little quilted jacket on her body.

    In the pure beige mid-length wool cardigan, the little girl instantly became exasperated.

    Ban Jiayu is taller than her, and her shoulders are wider than her. The mid-length model is worn as a long model, and it is still a looser version. The woolen sweater is loosely draped over her shoulders, according to her thin and small figure. Some are lazy and beautiful.

    Ban Jiayu stared at her for a long while, as if she had found a new dressing style, snapped her fingers and said, "Well, it seems that we can buy a bigger size in the future."

    Huh?

    Ding Xian didn't understand.

    Ban Jiayu ignored her and pushed someone to the door, "Let's go, my princess, you are beautiful tonight."

    When Ding Xian went downstairs, Zhou Si Yue was talking to someone, looking at the silhouette, still very pretty A beautiful girl with big curly hair, her voice sounded faintly and softly.

    Zhou Si Yue was wearing grey sweatpants and blue baseball uniforms. His tall figure stood in the distance, half of his body sank slightly, and he lowered his head to listen to her talking, very serious. She has never seen him use this expression to talk to other girls. Most of the time, it is like treating Xing Lufei. He is indifferent and happy to say something to someone. If he is not happy, he is too lazy to talk to someone.

    Ding Xian started to make sour bubbles in her heart.

    How can he be so gentle? Isn't he always aloof? Don’t you look at people with your nostrils? Look down at her with your nostrils. Looking at her with such gentleness and humility is really not like him.

    The two didn't know what they said, Zhou Si Yue actually smiled? !

    Nonsence!

    Ding Xian was so angry that her teeth tickled with hatred.

    Let you tease sister, let you tease sister, let you tease sister.

    After a frantic glance, the two still chatted like a raging fire without noticing her existence. Ding Xian squinted and stood akimbo at the entrance of the building.

    She was so angry that she tilted her head, bit her lip and thought for a while, then turned her head suddenly.

    She walked over, took Zhou Si Yue's hand, glanced at him affectionately, and smiled calmly: "Have you waited for a long time?"

    Zhou Si Yue,  the more stared at her for two seconds, his eyes swept from top to bottom. He stayed on his leg for two seconds, didn't break free, let her clasp her long fingers, curled his lips if there was anything, and chuckled, "It's okay."

    Ding Xian glared at him.

    Suddenly the person on the other side said, "The teacher won't delay your date, let's go."

    The smile on Ding Xian's face froze in her mouth, turned her head, and looked at the young woman.

    Lao Lao Lao Lao Teacher?

    Obviously she looked at the senior sister who looked like Yan Yi Yan 2. She looked at Zhou Si Yue again, his mouth turned up slightly and he was holding back a smile.

    Ding Xian subconsciously wanted to withdraw her hand. The more Zhou Si Yue clasped her tightly and couldn't shake it off. Ding Xian glanced at him bitterly and bowed hee head to admit her life.

    The two smiled and sent away the young female teacher.

    Ding Xian looked at her from behind, "Is such a young teacher?"

    Zhou Si Yue pulled her away: "The teacher of software engineering, elective."

    Ding Xian suddenly thought that there was a time when it was very popular on Shuimu Tsinghua's post bar. One of her female teachers, named Yang Qian, is beautiful and not boring to teach. Her classes are basically full. The point is that people are easy to talk and the assessment is simple.

    Many elder brothers and elder sisters have published some course selection guides on the post bar. Whoever has the best class, Yang Qian is basically the first choice of otaku.

    Ding Xian squinted at him, thoughtfully: "Unexpectedly, you also chose her class?"

    Zhou Si Yue: "Yuan Fang chose it."

    "Everything is Brother Yuan's pot, he will soon become your back pot man." Ding Xian was led by him, and muttered softly.

    "I was in Shanghai with Professor Ye during the course selection period and let Yuan choose." He stopped, lowered his head slightly, and looked at her amusedly: "You don't believe it?"

    "Well, it's not."

    "What is your dress?" Zhou Si Yue finally stopped and glanced up and down.

    "Does it look good?" She tugged at the sweater, like a skirt.

    Zhou Si Yue's gaze was on her naked leg that didn't wear anything. It seemed that the length of this skirt shouldn't have been invented. He felt that his gaze wandered to her face again. After thinking about it, he decided to coax her first. , "Not bad."

    Ding Xian was delighted, and looked up at him with bright eyes.

    "But don't deliberately dress like this to make me happy." Zhou Si Yue paused, and slipped his hands into his pockets, "It's easy to get arthritis."

    Ding Xian darkened her face.

    She didn't even mention interest until the meal.

    During the dinner, Kong Shadi sent her a dating guide.

    "I shouldn't have sent it to you at this time, but after thinking about it, I decided to teach you a little bit of my love experience, otherwise you will be eaten to death. This is not a good thing, and it will not be good for my future husband. "After talking for a long time, it was for herself .

    Ding Xian took advantage of the time he went out to smoke and replied: "Say."

    "First of all, the more you and Zhou Si Yue have been friends for so many years, haven't you found that he has been treating you as a child? At this point, you want him to have Enough awareness, you are already a woman, not the kid who used to follow his butt every day. First of all, you have to start with dressing up, and lose all your previous T-shirts and jeans... --> >