Chapter 68

Encourage him, tell him, youth, don't forget the wealth and honor—  but found that this man stood like a sculpture, with no expression and no joking thoughts.

    "Anything else?" In view of Zhou Si Yue's height advantage, Ding Xian felt a moment of pressure inexplicably, her chest was breathless, and she sighed, "Also, Happy New Year."

    "Yeah ." 

    " no. "

    winter night, cold air like a sharp knife fiercely blowing.

    Ding Xian suddenly felt cold on the tip of her nose. She subconsciously reached out and touched her fingertips. It was snowing. She looked up, and under the moonlight, silver snowflakes were falling one by one.

    The young man on the opposite side was watching her with a faint smile, a few pieces of snow melted in his dark hair, adding a bit of peace to her, and a bold and crazy idea suddenly popped out of her mind.

    "I came out of the training camp in the middle of the night and let me hear a few New Year greetings, is it a loss?" Zhou Si Yue stopped suddenly, his smile melted in the corner of his mouth, because the voice was not over, he was very slightly "Boom" was replaced.

    Even the sleeping insects on the tree were startled to fall off the branches, lying on the ground at a loss, just so engraving the face of the opposite boy.

    Ding Xian touched her toes very quickly on the side of her cheek. To be precise, she didn't touch him. She kissed in the air, and quickly returned to the place, looking at him with a smile: "My uncle said that this is a veneer gift, which can bring good luck to people, and it is more effective than New Year's greetings."

    Zhou Si Yue held back for three seconds, looked at her, and squeezed out two stereotyped thank you.

    Ding Xian lowered her head and couldn't help laughing.

    When they looked up again, their eyes met, and the corners of their mouths were filled with an unnamed smile, and at the same time they lowered their heads to clean up their emotions.

    Who doesn't like spring, the season of lush greenery, cicadas humming, and flowers blooming vigorously and full of hope.

    But today she decided to like this scribbled winter.

    After the Lantern Festival, the school officially opened. Liu Jiang re-arranged his seats. Kong Shadi didn’t know which sub-monster method was used to get Liu Jiang to agree to sit with Song Ziqi, and given that her performance with Zhou Si Yue was steadily improving, Liu Jiang didn't change seats for her and Zhou Si Yue, but also reminded her to learn more mathematics with Zhou Si Yue.

    Ding Xian replied, and she. have to study hard for him.

    The group of four gathered again. Kong Shadi blinked at her with joy, and Ding Xian was also happy for her from the bottom of her heart. After eating pain, she stared at the instigator. Zhou Si Yue looked like an old god was there. He took out a book from the desk, opened it, and asked without raising his head: "Did you think about it? A liberal arts or a science course."
   When she heard this, Kong Shadi turned around and said: "Why do you care that Ding Xian studying liberal arts or science?"

    Zhou Si Yue: "I think you just switched over and want to go back?"

    Kong Shadi cut and said dismissively: "The team leader agrees, can you change me back?"

    Zhou Si Yue lowered his head, re-turned the book, and said casually: "I told the team leader that you sit in front of me to influence I study, do you think he can change you back?"

    Then Ding Xian saw the fastest face-changing performance ever.

    Kong Shadi made a zipping motion to her lips, and quickly squeezed out a polite sneer: "How dare I interrupt your study, delay your gold medal, I am Yan San's sinner, you will always talk in the future, I promise you one sentence Don’t say anything.”

    Zhou Si Yue succeeded: “Come on, quit.”

    After half of the semester, Ding Xian learned of one thing that Zhou Si Yue was punished during the winter camp.

    Kong Shadi told her about this.

    "Punishment?"

    Kong Shadi pursed her lips and nodded with a pained look, "You can hold back. No one knew about this. Zhou Si Yue didn't mention it. It was when He Xingwen talked to the class 10 people that day. Jiang Chen heard it and said that Zhou Si Yue was punished during the winter camp, and the training results seemed to have been affected. Yang Weitao was angry with Zhou Si Yue for a long time."

    "Because of what?"

    Kong Shadi lowered her head: "...I celebrated my birthday that day... But when he returned, I didn't know which bastard reported to the teacher and caught him. If Yang Weitao hadn't interceded with him, the teacher would have him go home on the spot, and there was no training. Way to participate. Sorry, don’t hit me.”

    As a result, the two of them were gossiping, and the client heard it. Zhou Si Yue. didn’t know where he came from holding the ball, and put a palm on the back of Ding Xian’s head, over her head. He didn't reply: "Don't gossip, go back and write the title."

    "..."

    Back to the classroom, Ding Xian stopped talking a few times, but Zhou Si Yue looked at her more and more. He smiled: "Don't With a frowning face, I'm not dead yet."

    "Bah-bah-" She vomited a few mouthfuls, "Can you be more taboo when you speak."

    He didn't care: "If people die so easily, they will still There are so many murderers? Okay, I'm fine, and I have no regrets."

    Zhou Si Yue was staring at her when he said this.

    At that time, Ding Xian couldn't look directly at him for more than five seconds. She didn't know if it was an illusion. He always felt that his eyes were full of affection, so he sucked her in at once.

    She kept her eyes closed, and bowed her head to pretend to read: "Will it affect your entry into the national team?"

    Zhou Si Yue turned around, turning his pen while flipping through the paper: "I don't know."

    Ding Xian didn't know what his words were. She didn’t know what to do, and she didn’t know if he wanted to prevent her from worrying. Later, Yang Weitao kept coming to Zhou Si Yue several times, meaning that he wanted him to talk to the teacher and send something over. Zhou Si Yue refused.

    He always insisted on letting the results speak, but Yang Weitao was particularly clear about why Xu Ke did not score a full mark last year. Sometimes the national team considers not only the scores, but also the various aspects of the students’ qualities, plus this year’s students. They are all very strong. Some have been in competitions since elementary school.

    At the end of the first year of high school, Ding Xian submitted the liberal arts division form.

    Kong Shadi followed closely behind.

    The two looked at the liberal arts division table in each other's hand and smiled at each other.