Chapter 15

Secret love is to tell you something insignificant, and tell Qingfeng something about you.

    ——"Little Monster Growth Diary"

    Ding Xian blushed and blasted Kong Shadi away, feeling that this person was annoying.

    Who is his confidante, who wants to be his confidante? He is eating with Zhang Cuicui, Li Yingying, Wang Yanyan, doing homework, and shopping. It's not her business.

    The cicadas cried outside the window. At this moment, Ding Xian heard it not pleasing to the ear. It was very noisy. The small heart was hung up and down in the air, making it uneasy.

    She is at desk irritably, with her chin resting on the table, like a dejected stray dog, her clear eyes are spinning around, looking at He Xingwen on the left for a while, and the female squad leader on the right for a while.

    Poor.

    She quietly turned her head and cast her gaze to the bottom row.

    The young master stuck in his pocket and stepped into the classroom with Song Ziqi. His hairy hair was like a pile of straw. He was so messy that people wanted to rub him hard, but this kind of messy, lazy and handsome is the most attractive. people.

    In everyone's heart, there is a young man.

    Even if frivolous, still fascinated.

    Zhou Si Yue pulled the chair away and sat down. Song Ziqi turned his head and said inadvertently: "Si Yue, shall we go to the game hall this weekend?"

    Young Master Zhou leaned on the chair and shook his feet. , Did not answer.

    Deng Wanwan suddenly raised her head, dropped her pen, and said excitedly: "Okay, okay! I know there is one, and I can take you there!"

    Song Ziqi's eyes lit up, "Okay."

    After speaking, the two of them got together. Looking at Zhou Si Yue, before waiting for him to express his opinion, someone in front turned her head, patted Deng Wanwan on the table, and said nonchalantly: "Deng Wanwan, I'll discuss something with you." It was Kong Shadi.

    Deng Wanwan looked at her with a smile: "What's the matter, Shadi?"

    Kong Shadi suddenly glanced in Ding Xian's direction, and as a result, Young Master Zhou, who was driving his arm and listening, also subconsciously swept past his gaze.

    exactly.

    Ding Xian's little stare was caught in the air.

    Ding Xian didn't have time to hide, so she ran into Zhou Si Yue's more indifferent sight, and Zhang Huang hurriedly turned his head back in confusion. The movement range was a bit big, and she just hit her head with He Xingwen who was leaning over and picking up a pen.

    Ding Xian rubbed her head with a stare of Venus in front of her eyes painfully.

    Zhou Si Yue hooked up the corner of his mouth, really stupid.

    "Why are you so annoying?"

    He Xingwen solved half of the question and got stuck at a crucial step, but couldn't write anymore . He was annoyed at first. Ding Xian hit her gun and shot her directly.

    He Xingwen's roar, half of the class laughed at Ding Xian and looked over. The little girl blushed, lowered her head, and apologized in a small voice: "I'm sorry."

    The humble appearance was really pitiful.

    Most of the people in the class also knew He Xingwen's virtues, and looked at Ding Xian sympathetically.

    Some boys couldn’t help but speak for Ding Xian, "He Xingwen, don’t go too far, you didn’t leave a book for Ding Xian yesterday, and Ding Xian didn’t blame you."

    Hearing this, Ding Xian said. Buried lower, the boy who helped her speak was Liu Xiaofeng, a black and thin boy with glasses, who had no sense of existence in the class and blushed even when the teacher asked him to answer questions in class.

    Ding Xian was very grateful to him for being the first to speak for herself at this time.

    But also because of his words, she was in embarrassment. In fact, at this time, she only hoped to find a seam for herself to get in. Don't talk to anyone, don't look at her, don't try to hold the injustice for her, and then let this matter calm and peaceful. Quickly cover up the past.

    She is a girl who is timid and weak.

    Even less, it made Zhou Si Yue feel that she is now being rejected by the new tablemate.

    However, after Liu Xiaofeng finished speaking, He Xingwen spoke a little unconvincedly, and the two almost quarreled in the classroom because of Ding Xian.

    In the end, Song Ziqi yelled half-jokingly from behind, "He Xingwen, don't bully the little monster, be careful that our family will clean up you."

    The ambiguity when he was young was probably half-blank joking among classmates.

    Song Ziqi finished.

    His classmates laughed softly up, and then she heard someone severely kick a foot stool Song Ziqi, the usual lazy voice:. "My business"

    Song Ziqi scratched back of the head: "joke chant."

    In the noisy In the atmosphere, Kong Shadi suddenly turned her head and said to Deng Wanwan: "You and Ding Xian can change your seat back."

    Deng Wanwan was stunned and looked at Zhou Si Yue.

    Kong Shadi tone somewhat stiff, Burongzhihui, finished glanced weeks against Si Yue on the seat, said:. "If you do not want to sit with Ding Xian, let her change with Song Ziqi, I sit with her."

    This The suggestion was strongly opposed by Song Ziqi: "I don't, I don't want to sit with him. Sitting next to him will kill people."

    Kong Shadi said relievedly: "No."

    Song Ziqi: "I can't see when I sit behind."

    Kong Shadi touched his head, as if touching a puppy, and said without a smile: "

    Goodbye , go with a pair of glasses again." Song Ziqi shook his head: "The lenses are too thick to wear like the bottom of a wine bottle. I don’t want it.”

    Kong Shadi gritted her teeth: “  Okay , you and Zhou Si Yue sit in front, and I sit behind with Xian Xian.” Song Ziqi scratched his head: “How embarrassed then?”

    Kong Shadi: “Don’t talk nonsense, take advantage of me. Before you get angry, nod your head quickly, or I will report to the teacher that you brought a game console to class!"

    "Damn. Kong Shadi, do you have any fucking humanity?"