145

Kong Shadi suddenly bent down, took Ding Xian's shoulder, and nodded the name of a boy on the table.

    "Liu Xiaofeng."

    Liu Xiaofeng didn't know what was going on. He pushed his glasses in a daze, and said, "What's wrong?"

    Kong Shadi clasped Ding Xian's shoulder tightly, "Is this girl good-looking?"

    Ding Xian knowing that she was drunk, she subconsciously glanced at Zhou Si Yue and found that the latter was smiling with a mocking smile.

    Liu Xiaofeng blushed shyly and said nothing.

    Kong Shadi urged him, "Quick answer!"

    "Good-looking."

    Zhou Si Yue shook his head speechlessly.

    Kong Shadi picked another boy, "Xu Wangshan, do you think Ding Xian looks good?"

    Xu Wangshan wore a pair of spectacles and joked with Kong Shadi. Two?"

    Kong Shadi smiled and looked at Zhou Si Yue provocatively, ignoring Ding Xian's hand that pinched her thigh.

    The latter laughed directly, gritted his teeth and bowed his head in thought.

    Song Ziqi finally spoke. His voice was a little dumb, low and rough, as if he had been cut by a heavy sawtooth, "Kong Shadi, you have enough."

    Zhou Si Yue stopped, "Let her continue."

    He,  No one in this class knows about the two. Most of them think that Zhou Si Yue’s aura is too great. Naturally, they don’t think that there is something between him and Ding Xian. What a little bit.

    The atmosphere in the whole box is very strong, it seems that something should be said, something seems to be rolling in the chest.

    Kong Shadi turned her gaze to Song Ziqi, who only lowered his head, but didn't even look at her.

    She laughed mockingly, her voice was so flat that she couldn't hear the joy or anger.

    "I don’t hide when I like to be alone, but my friend is the opposite of me. She likes to be secretive by herself, for fear of being known. I asked her why, she said, she didn’t want to burden others. I like it. A burden? Song Ziqi, if my love makes you feel burdened and makes you so sinful, tell me, I will promise that Ma Liuer will roll into a ball and stay far away from you."

    Song Ziqi said nothing.

    She laughed again and looked at Zhou Si Yue: "Do you know what happened to the girl who liked you? You quarreled with her, she cried with me, I helped her scold you, and she protected you again. You were punished. She is more anxious than you. You participate in the national competition. She prays to God every day, and is willing to exchange her ten-year lifespan for you one-year escort. What qualifications do you have to train her?"

    "And you."

    She suddenly pointed to her . Yang Chunzi.

    "Do you have a sense of accomplishment when you play ambiguously with people every day? All the boys around you seem to be very charming, right? What the hell is Xia Sihan for you? Can you not toss about it every day? I like Zhou Si Yue The more hell you admit it, you won't be afraid to die when you eat the bowl and watch the pot!"

    Tore off this hypocritical mask, it seemed that everyone was cheered.

    Yang Chunzi was the first to leave.

    Song Ziqi put down his chopsticks a second time, stood up, and said to Zhou Si Yue: "Let's go first." After speaking, he stood up and left without looking back.

    The monitor wanted to persuade him a few more words.

    Kong Shadi also smashed her chopsticks, "Keep rolling, rolling non-stop, whoever stops him is a grandson!"

    No one dared to stop.

    Kong Shadi went to the toilet and vomited back, and then drank. Everything just now seemed to be something that had never happened before. Everyone drank it, and smiled and talked with people about something.

    Ding Xian leaned on the chair and watched her go crazy. She couldn't persuade or stop her,  so she could only look at her silently.

    Over there, Zhou Si Yue also drank a lot. His face was still white, but his ears were red. At this moment, he was lazily leaning on the chair and looking at Ding Xian.

    His eyes are attractive, especially when he is drunk, the whole person is a kind of temptation.

    Kong Shadi went to the toilet to throw up again.

    Ding Xian, like a babysitter, chased out with a tissue and followed her behind her buttocks while supporting her shoulders. He said helplessly, "Don't you drink, Shadie, let's go."

    Kong Shadi was drunk. , looked at her for a long while, seems to have recognized, squinting laughs and says: "how can it go, do not go do not go, I am a person at home, go back to the cold, I do not go back."

    Ding Xian told coaxing like: "Well, don't go back."

    Kong Shadi went in with satisfaction and threw up.

    When she finished vomiting, she became sober. When she stood outside the corridor to smoke a cigarette, she suddenly saw a pair of entangled figures in the corner. The girl patted the man's chest fiercely, struggling, just as she was thinking about whether to go there. While helping, he heard an angry voice: "Zhou Si Yue!!"

    Zhou Si Yue grabbed Ding Xian's hand directly, pushed her against the wall, and leaned over to kiss.

    Ding Xian beat his chest, and Zhou Si Yue frowned more impatiently, and directly held the back button to the wall, deepening the kiss.

    Kong Shadi looked at it with gusto, and couldn't tell that Zhou Si Yue, a male god who was so abstinent, actually played the strong kiss, silently made a "wow" mouth shape, and turned away slowly.

    ...

    "Are you calm?" In the darkness, Zhou Si asked her in a low voice.

    She is very calm.

    She reconsidered the relationship with special calmness.

    She has always chased him and targeted him. As Kong Shadi said, she was eaten to death by Zhou Si Yue. She was actually a very unwilling person.

    She tried to take herself out of this... -->>