162

When the light came on, he put down the bowl with joy, "Lao  Ye ."
She said as he walked over, "Why are you free to come over, Si Yue?" Ye Xulin glanced at Ding Xian and said, "I'm busy, I'll take the time. Come and have a look, how are you doing?"

    Li Jinhui followed Ye Xulin's gaze, and his expression was slightly taken aback, "Why are you here too?"

    Ding Xian suddenly didn't know how to start this, but she could feel that Li Jinhui was not malicious. Seeing that her gaze was plain and not emotional, she whispered: "Aunt Zhou, I will come to see my uncle."

    Li Jinhui didn’t embarrass her. She is a person who doesn't hold any grudges, but she also feels chills at the coldness of this world, and she doesn't dare to dig her heart out, but she also fully understands in her heart what all this has to do with the child.

    Li Jinhui smiled slightly and said sincerely: "Thank you for visiting him."

    Ding Xian couldn't help tears anymore.

    She suddenly understood why Zhou Si Yue was so good, such a good person, would not do those things, she found that she could love him more.

    Ye Xulin and Li Jinhui were talking on the balcony.

    Ding Xian sat in front of the hospital bed.

    Zhou Zongtang had no energy, but he kept staring at her, and his voice was weak: "Is Si Yue at school?"

    Ding Xian held back tears and nodded frequently, "He is very good. The classmates like him very much."

    Zhou Zongtang grabbed the corner of his mouth and smiled weakly, "How about you? Do you still like him?"

    Ding Xian stunned, and seemed to gradually understand that Zhou Zongtang used the word "return". During the high school period, she couldn’t hide from their eyes. She didn’t avoid Zhou Zongtang’s eyes in the slightest, and went straight to him: "I like him very much. No matter what the ending is, I will never give up liking him. I will always Wait for him."

    Actually Zhou Zongtang didn't understand, she seemed to be just talking to herself.

    Zhou Zongtang didn’t pursue it, he just laughed. Today is probably the day he talks the most. “When he left Beijing, he actually went to find you. Jinhui helped him pack his things. Then the kid ran out suddenly, and I chased him immediately. Go out..."

    Zhou Zongtang couldn't breathe, he coughed a few times, and the smell filled him. Ding Xian hurriedly reached out to help him, but he waved his hand to stop him, and said intermittently: "As a result, I just saw him squatting downstairs in your house. Most of the night, I only came back the next morning. I asked him what he was doing. He said he was charging, and then he took the luggage and left. I always thought that the children’s feelings were a joke, but I didn’t expect that you still walked Together... either or not."

    Outside the balcony.

    Li Jinhui said a few words, tears came down again, "His condition is getting worse recently. The doctor said that maybe he won't last for three months."

    Ye Xulin was silent, his eyes were red, "Don't be too sad, you still There is Si Yue, Lao Li." As he was stunned, there was a quick call from inside, "Jinhui!"

    Li Jinhui was agitated, and said to Ye Xulin: "Let me go and see."

    Ye Xulin nodded.

    As soon as Li Jinhui entered the door, he saw Zhou Zongtang turning over the drawer sideways. Ding Xian was supporting her. She walked over, "I'm here, what are you looking for, Zongtang?"