Chapter 54

Kong Shadi leaned on her with a voice that only the two of them could hear, and said.

    Ding Xian nodded.

    Kong Shadi smiled more happily: "I knew it, stinky girl."

    "How about? Sweet?"

    Ding Xian nodded again.

    She didn't know what was wrong. At noon that day, as long as she thought of herself when she passed the milk tea shop, her heart was sweeter than honey, her face flushed.

    Kong Shadi said, girl, you are the performance of Sichun.

    Ding Xian pretended to be serious and blasted Kong Shadi away, but because of a cup of milk tea, the wind was blowing outside the window, and her emotions were buried again.

    School is over in the evening.

    Ding Xian was still immersed in Yang Weitao's extremely fast way of lecturing. Zhou Si Yue suddenly threw a notebook to her, and she looked at it suspiciously, "What is this?"

    Zhou Si Yue did not lift his head and packed up his schoolbag: " Take the notes, sort it out by yourself, I'll write down the important ones, and ask if you don't understand them."

    After finishing speaking, he slung the bag on his shoulder, not waiting for her to reply, and went with Song Ziqi in his pocket.

    Ding Xian stared at her desk in a daze.

    Kong Shadi tidied up her things and asked Ding Xian to go home together. When she saw the notebook on the table, she wanted to pick it up and read it, but Ding Xian held it down.

    Kong Shadi looked at her suspiciously: "What are you so nervous about?"

    Ding Xian shook her head.

    Kong Shadi looked at her disgustingly: "This book is too ugly."

    Ding Xian carefully glanced at the green cover, it was indeed very ugly, with a straightforward aesthetic.

    She hurriedly stuffed the book into her schoolbag, "Let's go, go home."

    "Mysterious."

Back home, Ding Xian hurriedly ate two meals and hid in the room to study the notebook Zhou Si Yue gave her.

    Late at night.

    The figures outside the window are sparse, and the shadows of the trees are faint.

    He remembers things very concisely.

    There were not many notes on the content of a lesson, and he marked all the important points. Ding Xian copied all the content into her notebook and marked it with a red pen.

    This is a lot more labor-saving than she usually thinks about by herself.

    Zhou Si Yue's handwriting is very beautiful, vigorous and powerful, and strong on the back of the paper. When it is perfunctory, it is also very scribble. Sometimes it is too scribble and Zhan Wenli deducts several points.

    But the words he writes seriously are beautiful.

    Before going to bed, Ding Xian lay on the bed holding this ugly and green notebook and looked through it carefully, and fell asleep without knowing it.

    When she woke up in the morning, she found that the book had been folded in half to make a fold.

    Ding Xian put it in a drawer for the whole morning, but couldn't smooth it. In English class, Zhou Si Yue even asked her for a notebook. Ding Xian handed it over, "I accidentally pressed it yesterday."

    Zhou Si Yue fell over. He didn’t care about this, he turned over his notebook, "You understand?"

    Ding Xian nodded, "I understand." The two looked at each other and smiled, and the atmosphere was harmonious. The more Zhou Si Yue threw the book on the table, he leaned on the chair. Putting a hand on the table, raised an eyebrow and said with a smile: "Okay, happy?"

    "I...not unhappy."

    "Come on, I've been squeezing my face the other day, I thought I was where I'm offending you."

    He leaned forward, focusing again on his papers: "Stop talking to you, help me look at Yu Shujun. To help you write notes in class yesterday, I haven't written the competition papers yet. . "

    " Rest assured, within two meters I'll poke you. "

    Zhou Si Yue:" good. "

    During this period, the two understood each other tacitly. Zhou Si Yue helped her take notes and used her "glasses"; Ding Xian covered him in various ways in class and acted as his radar.

    The radar failed once, and Yu Shujun was almost in front of Zhou Si Yue. Ding Xian hadn't reacted yet. Zhou Si Yue was caught upright. However, Yu Shujun always liked Zhou Si Yue, but it was not embarrassing. He just reminded him twice. Ask him to put away the test papers.

    Zhou Si Yue rarely sang the opposite of his teacher, and put away the paper quite obediently.

    After class, the two played a negative role.

    "I was wrong. I was distracted just now. Please forgive me."

    Ding Xian curled her lips, making her knees with her fingers, imitating "kneeling" to apologize to him.

    Zhou Si Yue shook his head, looking distressed: "What do I want you to do!"

    Ding Xian flexed his fingers twice, "Weichen knew what was wrong."

    At the end of the performance, the two of them laughed by themselves. , Ding Xian seemed to see a long-lost rainbow, and realized that this age that can be squandered is called youth.

    Unwillingness, loss, joy, satisfaction.

    All sorts of things are overwhelming.

    Time enters December, winter is coming, and the north wind is like ice skates.

    Three days before the mid-term exam, Zhan Wenli called Ding Xian to the office. As soon as she opened the door, she heard Yang Weitao complain to Liu Jiang: "He Xingwen in your class is indeed not a contest material, and the results of several tests were not satisfactory. , I can’t get enough questions for Zhou Si Yue, so I don’t know why he must participate in the competition." 

   Liu Jiang sighed: "Everyone has signed up, so you can check it out again."

    "He clearly can enter the university in a balanced manner. You have to take the route of being sent."

    "I don't like to listen to what you said. Zhou Si Yue must be sent to him? He has to take the exam seriously, and he can be admitted to a good university."

    Yang Weitao shook his head: "You don't know, Zhou Si Yue is born as a competition material. It's not the same. You have to ask him to take the test seriously, and he may not be able to pass it."

    Liu Jiang smiled: "Okay, He Xingwen is also good, I know You like Zhou Si Yue's type, but we can't delay good students."

    Ding Xian came out of the office holding the notebook.

    He saw a figure resembling He Xingwen turning into the stairs.