Chapter 5

Jiang Chen was afraid of dying the little young master who was getting up. He left the sentence "Your mother called you to eat" and ran downstairs, and went through the living room and kitchen like a gust of wind.

    Hey, wait—

    he suddenly turned his gaze, fell on Ding Xian accurately, and looked up and down.

    Ding Xian was sitting next to Mrs. Chen, wearing a small white dress with small features, and her hands were placed on her legs in a well-behaved manner.

    It's just that the swollen bag on the forehead is a bit funny.

    Jiang Chen was stunned, wondering where this girl came from.

    Behind him, Zhou Si rubbed his eyes with a tired look and went downstairs. He stepped on his slippers and slammed his hands loosely in his trouser pockets. He walked down to the last few steps. After a few steps, he stepped on the ground with his long legs and walked slowly. When he crossed Jiang Chen, he drew out a hand and stroked the back of his head habitually, and said at will: "Silly?"

    His voice is magnetic and pleasant. It is the best male voice Ding Xian has ever heard, but the words are round. Still with a trace of dishonesty.

    Unlike Jiang Chen's slippery Beijing accent.

    Jiang Chen wanted to ask him who was this person, but the young master didn't even tilt his eyes to Ding Xian's side. He went straight to the dining table, pulled a chair beside Song Yi Jin and sat down with his legs wide open.

    Jiang Shen immediately followed and sat down beside him.

    Ding Xian originally lowered her head and heard the texture-bursting voice and looked up at it. Then, she was amazed by a young man with his head against the chicken coop.

    Sure enough, he is a young master with delicate skin and tender flesh, with an innate arrogance in his silhouette and lines.

    As soon as Zhou Si woke up, his hair was piled up in a mess on the top of his head. He grabbed a few and came off. The whole face was a little obvious, except for dark circles, and it seemed that no other shortcomings could be found.

    Ding Xian sighed: "Less teaches the soul and ah color teaches the soul!"

    Zhou Siyue didn’t notice that there were three strangers sitting on the table. He lowered his head and drank the soup in the bowl to himself, until Mrs. Zhou called out his name: "Si Yue."

    "Huh?" Zhou Si finished drinking. With the last bite, he pursed his lower lip and looked up slowly.

    Mrs. Zhou: "This is your Aunt Ding. This is Ding Xian. You saw it when you were young."

    Zhou Si became a little short-sighted and didn't like glasses. He squinted and recognized for a while. He didn't have any impression. He leaned forward and said politely. Hello, Aunt Ding. His greetings were neither humble nor uttered, nor could he see any cramps of strangers coming, so he was very calm.

    He turned his gaze to Ding Xian again, faintly curling his lips, full of extravagance.

    In contrast, Ding Xian looked like a fool, staring down at her bowl in a panic, without putting her eyes down, nodding her head awkwardly, not knowing what she was embarrassing about.

    "This is Si Yue, he looks really good." Mother Ding smiled as if she saw her own son: "When you was young, my aunt even hugged you. I didn't expect that the children are so old now."