Chapter 70

"Zhou, Si, Yue." 

    "Well, your dream is me." 

   " Shameless, my dream is to be a painter like my uncle." 

    " Good dreams. "

    "You look down on me?" "

    " Dare. "

   " I really like painting. "

    " I know. "

    This is another sentence. In Ding Xian's memory later, she remembered that Zhou Si Yue said the most words to her, I know, I know, I know.

    But what she was thinking, he really know?

    They don’t actually pass notes, but each one was collected by Ding Xian and clipped into a small book. After a year of re-reading, she relied on those notes. When she was in her time, she turned out these notes and looked back and forth, and saw that she was so familiar with her heart, and her back was like running back. Every time she wrote a long series of words, his reply was always only two or three words.

    But it was all after. That's it.

    Two days before the trial, Liu Jiang suddenly talked to Ding Xian. Just after lunch, there was no teacher in the office. At the moment, she had an unknown premonition in her heart.

    "What's wrong with Zhou Si Yue?" 

   The  words stunned Ding Xian, as if being hammered in a head, and the whole person froze in place.

    Then, "Some people say that you are in love with Zhou Si Yue, Ding Xian, don't be stupid. When is this? "

   " Teacher, we...nothing. "

    Ding Xian trembled all over, her expression flustered, indeed, she and Zhou Si Yue were not there yet.

    "You are a contestant, a key seedling, don't make me stupid about this point, even if you have a little bit of it. I'll talk after the college entrance examination, have you heard? "

    "Teacher, we really didn't..."

    Liu Jiang waved his hand and sighed, "I don't believe it in my heart when others tell me about it. You two often eat together. It's a bit of a sign. As a teacher, I think I should wake you up."

    Ding Xian: "..."

    Liu Jiang said again: "The teacher naturally believes in you in his heart. It's so stable, but sometimes you have to pay attention to avoiding suspicion. If the relationship between boys and girls is too close, it is inevitable to be gossiped, especially girls. How unpleasant is it to be heard from behind? Zhou Si Yue has been playing for a few days, I will temporarily Don't look for him first, you go back and change your position, and let Song Ziqi move over to sit with him."

    Since childhood, Ding Xian has never been criticized by the teacher in person, let alone the teacher found the office to talk about these things, the brain is completely confused. , Can't wait to find a seam to get in, but don't know what to do except nod.

    Liu Jiang nodded, "Go back and pay attention to the relationship with boys." These words instantly made Ding Xian ashamed and embarrassed, as if she was a girl who didn't study and focused on messing with men and women.

    When Zhou Si Yue returned to the classroom, Ding Xian had already moved to Kong Shadi's side. Song Ziqi was sitting in Ding Xian's position and flipping through the book, looking at him with a sad expression: "Hey, my enemy."

    Zhou Si Yue pulled off the stool and sat down, leaning on the back of the chair, glanced at Ding Xian's back and said, "What's wrong with this girl?" 

   Song Ziqi shook her head, "Women's mind is hard to guess." During class in the afternoon, Zhou Si Yue took the initiative to write a note and asked Kong Shadi to pass it to Ding Xian.

    "Can I see it?" Kong sadi asked.

    Zhou Si Yue said indifferently: "If you want to die, try it."

    Kong Shadi: "Rare."

    Back to the position, she handed the note to Ding Xian.

    Ding Xian opened.

    "I don't know what you are angry with. No matter if I am wrong or not, OK, I'll say I'm sorry, okay, you can come back."

    His attitude of willing to accommodate her no matter what, it happened to be worthy of him. The cynical tone almost made Ding Xian cry. Kong Shadi looked at her in amazement, and looked at a piece of paper with a rich expression like a movie star, "Isn't it, what did you write?" She wanted to rush over to see. Ding Xian hurriedly pressed the note up, covered the line with one hand, and handwritten the other:

    "You have to take the exam first, and try to cheer." After finishing writing, she handed it to Kong Shadi and said: "Don't peek. . "

    " cut, rare. you both really a virtue. "

    blink of an eye, half a semester later.

    The results of the national competition were announced on the post bar. Neither Zhou Si Yue nor He Xingwen entered the national team and only won the second and third prizes.

    The Third Middle School still did not win the first prize this year.

    Later, Kong Shadi inquired that when Zhou Si Yue had a trial, he was called to the office by his teacher and said that someone reported him cheating. The teachers of several expert groups looked for police monitoring for a day, only to find out that it was an oolong. This happened in the office for a long time, insisting that someone deliberately made trouble in an attempt to influence Zhou Si Yue's exam.

    The panel of experts gave people back in one sentence: "People who are truly capable will be affected by this."

    Yang Weitao's face was red with anger: "You believe me, he is a genius in mathematics!"

    "But it turns out that he only took it. Second prize."

    "That was influenced by others!"

    "Teacher Yang, I understand your mood. Gold will always shine, and there will be opportunities next year. You should trust him like we do."

    ...

    Zhou Si Yue The more I skipped two classes.

    When Ding Xian found him, he was standing under the basket, with his broad back slightly arched, and bowed his head to dribble the ball. Standing beside him was Yang Chunzi, who had just finished physical education.