Chapter 105

"No need."

    Zhou Si Yue pulled down the brim of his hat, completely covering his entire face, lowered his head and took out the red earphones from his bag, hung them around his neck and buckled them, and then turned his gaze out of the window.

    Xing Lufei screamed and stuffed the apple back into her bag.

    Lou Feng took Ding Xian and sat down in the front row. She looked back in surprise and said to Xing Lufei: "Sister Xing, have you heard a word that the old people often say?"

    Xing Lufei looked at Lou Feng curiously: "What is it? "

    Lou Feng glanced at Ding Xian, half of her head leaned over the seat, and said, "Apples should be eaten in the morning, golden apples in the morning, silver apples in the afternoon, and poisonous apples in the evening."

    Xing Lufei glanced at Zhou Si Yue hurriedly, "How can you say it is so evil."

    Lou Feng said again: "It's true, there is an old man in our village who likes to eat apples at night, and later..."

    Xing Lufei was suddenly nervous, and her body moved slightly. Leaning forward, "What happened later?"

    "Later, he died."

    Xing Lufei's IQ tonight was probably spent on Zhou Si Yue. She took it seriously, her mouth trembled, and she looked horrified. To Lou Feng, "Don't talk nonsense, I often eat apples at night."

    Ding Xian pinched Lou Feng and motioned to her to stop joking.

    Lou Feng turned around, leaned back on the chair, and pretended to be wronged and said to the back, "Sister, I was just kindly persuading you."

    After speaking, Lou Feng glanced at Ding Xian successfully, and the latter couldn't help but laugh.

    At the end, he heard a soft sound from the back row.

    "Zhou Si Yue."

    The man put on his headphones, his eyes were also out of the window, and he didn't even hear him.

    Xing Lufei yelled a few times and still didn't agree, and patted his shoulder lightly.

    Zhou Si Yue frowned and turned back.

    Xing Lufei said: "You still don't want to eat apples at night, which is not good for your health."

    "..."

   The  car arrived at the hotel soon. When getting off the car, Ji Hang and Xing Lufei quarreled in the car because of the future schedule. Even Lou Feng heard the triangle relationship. The two of them didn't let either of them. They became red-faced and snorted and ignored each other until they got out of the car without saying a word.

    The female leader went to check in. Several girls were waiting at the door with their luggage. The boys were smoking and chatting around the car. Yuan Fang comforted Ji Hang, "Okay, don't care about the girls. If she wants to go shopping, let her go. It’s a big deal when the time comes to let some of them girls go shopping, and some of us guys go online nearby.”

    Ji Hang is a gentleman, and was also irritated by today’s Xing Lufei’s unabashed attitude. Elderly and senior high school, she is recommended together. Xing Lufei has been smart since she was a child and has a wild temper. She doesn't care about other people's opinions. She chases after she likes it, and divides it if it is inappropriate. It is extremely refreshing. After so many years, he can bear her bad temper. .