Chapter 106

The trigeminal nerve became excited, and it didn't relieve all night, lying in bed tossing and unable to sleep, until Lou Feng threw a pillow over, you try to turn the old lady over again?

    Ding Xian stayed still for an instant, she shrank on the bed and dared not move, until the snoring sound in her ear sounded again, she fell into the dating fantasy tomorrow night, so the night passed.

    Ding Xian sat up in a daze, rubbing her hair, and looking down at the phone. It was only six o'clock.

    Lie back again.

    After finally getting through it for half an hour, Ding Xian got up to take a bath, wash her hair, wash her face and brush her teeth, and thoroughly washed from head to toe.

    Lou Feng sat on the bed the whole time and watched her go in and out of the toilet, and talked with her in a
good voice , "Sister Feng, give me another five minutes, and I will be fine right away." 
Lou Feng made a very good gesture of please in consultation. "It's okay, you go ahead and wash it up."

    Ding Xian blushed and went in.

    Lou Feng followed, leaning against the door, "As far as I know, the Science and Technology Museum closes at three o'clock, are you still planning after three o'clock?" Seeing her did not answer, she put on a mysterious smile: "Said Say, where are you going to go with Senior Brother Zhou?"

    Ding Xian said vaguely with a bubble in his mouth: "He didn't say it."

    Lou Feng leaned back, "Really, I feel that you are about to get out of order, today. Brother Zhou might confess to you, you have to be more reserved, let him chase for a while, it's too easy to get started, men won't cherish it."

    How do this sound familiar?

    Ding Xian thought about it. It was Kong Shadi once told her, "What is your relationship with Kong Shadi?"

    Lou Feng was taken aback, "Who?"

    She shook her head, "Forget it, you don't know. My friend , she has said this too."

    Lou Feng: "You go online for Baidu, it's all this kind of soul poisoning chicken soup."

    Before departure, Lou Feng specially helped her borrow some foundation from Xing Lufei, and patted her face. Ding Xian put on some lip balm and turned around.

    Although unprofessional, it has been polished anyway, and it is really different with a little powder.

    Lou Feng hugged her and looked carefully, "beautiful." When Yuan Fang came and knocked on the door, the two of them had just made arrangements. Lou Feng pulled Yuan in, and looked around mysteriously and closed the door.

    Yuan Fang turned his head, there was a girl standing behind him, with red lips and white teeth, ah, "Who is this?!"

    Ding Xian: "Don't pretend."

    Yuan Fang is also very personal, don't know what the two girls are thinking, ha ha Yile, "Senior Sister Xiaoding, I really don't recognize you so much."

    Lou Feng thought about such an important matter tonight, maybe he could get some news from Yuan Fang's mouth: "Senior Brother Zhou What did you do when you went back last night?"

    Yuan Fang thought about it carefully and invited him truthfully.

    "Take a shower, write the program until two o'clock, and then go to bed."

    "Nothing," Lou Feng said.

    "Xing Lufei came here and asked the boss to go out and say a few words."