Chapter 73

Puppy Love, this ship will capsize sooner or later.

    The premise is that I have to get on the boat first.

    ——"Little Monster Diary"

    Kong Shadi is in love with Song Ziqi.

    Upon receiving this news, Ding Xian stared at the shy girl in front of her with her eyes open, without any recollection. Kong Shadi's face was red, like a ripe apple.

    "Puppy love?" Ding Xian regained consciousness and whispered.

    Kong Shadi made a hush gesture, "Liu Jiang is catching it recently, you have to keep it secret for me."

    Ding Xian nodded her head and tightened her lips.

    "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, just, you... why suddenly..."

    Kong Shadi gave a successful smile, "In front of the line, it was not that a boy from the 18th middle school was chasing me, and then Song Ziqi's each one. Turning on the taunt mode, I felt that the situation didn’t look right, so I took the initiative to try it. I didn’t expect that this girl is so shallow, I thought he was a love veteran..."

    Ding Xian clapped her hands in a daze. "It's amazing."

    Kong Shadi grunted, "You quicken your pace, don't be taken advantage of."

    Ding Xian lowered her head, glanced at someone's direction, and sighed, Zhou Si Yue kind of person, should Don't fall in love early.

    When Song Ziqi learned that there was a little rascal in the Eighteenth Middle School who was chasing Kong Shadi, his first reaction was to ridicule. He attacked Kong Shadi for a long time, saying, what kind of rotten peach blossoms are you attracted to? Kong Shadi dismissed this and said, you don't even have a peach blossom, you still say me?

    The two had been in such a cold war for a week.

    Until the weekend at KTV, Song Ziqi and Jiang Chen opened a few boxes. Some people said that they saw Kong Shadi next door. The little girl was really damn good-looking, and she was getting better and better. Song Ziqi was sitting in a chair sleepy. Hearing this, he couldn't help but sneered: "How good is the body of that little bean bag?" 
  The man said again, "Don't say, that little skirt is short... How many boys are in K song." Song Ziqi opened his eyes instantly, "Lu Huaizheng those people?"

    That person nodded,"  right? I didn't see Brother Lu. I saw the kid who was waiting for Kong Shadi at the school gate last time. ."

    In the afternoon, Song Ziqi dragged the people out of the box next door, and when he reached the gate, he screamed at Beijing: "You've been beaten by a cannon, and it's filled with shit, right? Why are you going to be blind with them? You don’t think you have enough rotten peach blossoms? What are you doing in this way? I think you can go to the streets now to sing and sing..."

    Kung Shadi was crying and squatting on the ground to wipe tears. Do not look at him either.

    Song Ziqi didn't pity Xiangxiyu at all, picked up the person from the ground and carried her home, while dragging them back and threatening: "Don't cry, I will go home and tell your parents if you cry again."

    "You bastard!"

    "I" do not mix bastard I know, it touches you, not like a good little girl ...... "

    Kong Shadie anxious, went to kick his heels:." you roll ?"

   " you make me roll I roll not lose face a, say, of us anything, how can you let me roll I roll? "

    "Why did you control me, whom I love to play and who to play, what makes you qualified to intervene? "

   They will After walking to the entrance of the alley with such a noisy noise, the afterglow of the setting sun hung obliquely behind her, like a curtain covering the sky, the shadows of two teenagers, fighting all the way on the road, and when she reached the entrance of the alley, Song Ziqi suddenly Stopped, looked at her with his back, bent over slightly, and said with a smirk:"Okay, since you said that, or else, let's fix the relationship now, so that you don't have to go out and make waves..."

    Kong Shadi was completely stupid, even the air was still, and the setting sun seemed to be sinking gradually. Going down, she heard her heartbeat, and it seemed to explode.

    "What do you mean?"

    "Literally." Song Ziqi glanced at her, closed a smile, and deliberately said: "Don't agree to it."

    "Wait."

    Kong Shadi: "Are you serious?

    " Am I joking?"

    When she was overwhelmed by immense happiness, every sentence sounded like a joke, but she quickly regained her senses, pretending to be quiet, and said: "Who the hell is blind."

    Song Ziqi smiled instead of answering . , "Okay, when you agree, don't follow the boys in the eighteenth middle school in the future, study hard with your brother."

    Fart.

    After Kong Shadi cursed, she suddenly kissed Song Ziqi's mouth on her tiptoe, lowered her head and quickly stood back, and then raised her head again, both of them were embarrassed not to begin.

    Kong Shadi hastily finished talking about the experience of last night, Ding Xian was stunned to hear, and greeted with a forehead, and 10,000 grass mud horses rushed past his heart... Kong Shadi continued to share first-hand news with her.

    "You know that Yang Chunzi used to be in the same class as your Young Master Zhou, right?" 

   "Zhou Si Yue." Ding Xian corrected her.

    Kong Shadi ignored her and continued, "The two of them had participated in math competitions together before, and I heard that they also won prizes at the same time. Zhou Si Yue has a good relationship with her, and the two often discuss topics and things together. I pity our school. , Xia Sihan chased Yang Chunzi for many years, but you know, Xia Sihan’s silly white sweetness who doesn’t know the sufferings of the world is naturally not at the same level as Miss Yang Chunzi’s thoughts. Your Young Master Zhou appeared at that time, no matter if it’s thoughts. The height and dimensionality of Ms. Yang Chunzi are very consistent with Ms. Yang Chunzi, but scientific research has also shown that it is not easy for two people who are too similar to call. To be precise, your family’s Young Master Zhou has no idea in that aspect. , Yang Chunzi may have thought of liking Zhou Si Yue. This is my own brain supplement. Song Ziqi said that Yang Chunzi did not like Zhou Si Yue, but as a girl’s intuition, I think she moved her mind, but later because of the pride of the goddess she gave up, and once thought, it’s better for Xia Sihan. Although this girl is silly and sweet, it’s really good to Yang Chunzi. She holds it in her hand for fear of falling, and she is afraid of melting in her mouth, unlike your family’s Zhou. Master..."

    Speaking of this, Kong Shadi glanced at Ding Xian.

    Ding Xian subconsciously said: "Actually, he is really not so cold..."

    "Then the school grass saw that Yang Chunzi and Zhou Si Yue had a better relationship, so he was discouraged and gave up. Originally, Xia Sihan had a relationship with Zhou Si Yue. Very good. Since then, Xia Sihan hasn't talked much with Zhou Si Yue until a girl sends a love letter to Xia Sihan, angering Yang Chunzi and deliberately.