Chapter 83

But Ding Xian didn't think he was jealous, because he asked too calmly, as if asking casually.

    Ding Xian began to pack things, suffocating her energy and threw in a few books and stationery all at once, "I'm leaving now, and I have to go home tomorrow for the New Year. Thank you and Auntie for this semester. Take care."

    Zhou Si Yue sat on the chair and watched her "work" quietly.

    After packing up her things, Ding Xian slung the bag on her shoulder and kicked his stool, "Let's let me go out."

    The more Zhou Si Yue did not move, he nestled in the chair and looked at her mockingly.

    Ding Xian couldn’t stand him who knew everything in his chest and didn’t care about anything. It seemed that people in the world were the smartest and treated others as idiots. The more she looked at this handsome face, the more angry he got under his feet. Also harder.

    It's been bad luck for eight lifetimes, and I like you.

    "Really not taking the test?"

    Zhou Si Yue stood up suddenly, and immediately caused her to oppress her body. Ding Xian felt that she was even short of breath.

    "If you don't take the exam, you won't take the exam anyway. Anyway, you don't—"

  The   words fell halfway, the back of the head was suddenly caught, and he raised it slightly. The tall figure was bent down, and his soft lips were covered by someone, Ding Xian stared at him with round eyes so dumbly, and watched him kiss her.

    Ding Xian could clearly hear the young gasp, like a gentle cheetah, and her own heartbeat about to burst out.

    Time seemed to stand still.

    Ding Xian started to count the eyelashes of the boy opposite.

    One, two, three...

    each one is so long.

    Zhou Si Yue's lips are very thin, but they are softer and more comfortable than she thought.

    It's just that the neck is a bit sore.

    Ding Xian suddenly realized it, and finally understood why those couples on TV had to turn around when they kissed each other.

    She suggested: "Why don't you turn it?"

   The young man's ears were red: "You shut up."

    She was obedient, "Oh."

    A row of sycamore trees outside the house, standing side by side, seemed to be watching for them. The wind shook the house. The people separated quickly.

    Looking down through the window, a false alarm.

    The atmosphere in the room was slightly tense. The boy awkwardly rubbed his neck with his hands and leaned on the edge of the table. Ding Xian drew her schoolbag, kicked the chair, and quickly slipped away from him, "Goodbye."

    Zhou Si Yue watched more and more . With the back of her fleeing, he doubted himself for the first time.

    Yes, I didn't run away?

    Ding Xian spent the entire winter vacation in Yanping. The town was lively during the New Year. There were children setting off firecrackers everywhere. She walked just two steps and heard the banging bang behind her. Especially Ding Xian didn’t come back very often, a few familiar children. Chasing Ding Xian is still a firecracker.

    Ding Xian had nowhere to hide. She was hit by firecrackers on her feet, and she could only scream while clutching her head.

    Xu Ke came out to get out of the siege and coaxed the children away, and then he gave a few words of relief like a big brother. Originally, Ding Xian didn't think about Zhou Si Yue that much. When she saw Xu Ke, the face in her head can't hide it anymore, she want to fly back to see him immediately, she want to rub his head.

    Finally got to the beginning of school.

    Ye Wanxian returned to the city with Ding Xian, and went to Zhou's house the day before to thank Mrs. Zhou for taking care of Ding Xian during this time.

    As soon as she sat down, Ding Xian began to look around without seeing the person, only to learn from Zhou Fu's population that Zhou Si Yue had gone to take a university course, and he had dinner with a professor at noon.

    No matter how you look at it, his future is bright.

    In a blink of an eye, school begins, and a hundred days oath.

    As the classroom representative of the grade group, Liu Jiang fervently read the oath under the national flag, and Zhou Si Yue, as the student representative, led their group of soldiers to read it.

    The more Zhou Si Yue came to power, there was a lot of commotion underneath.

    He was dressed casually, dressed in a casual outfit, baseball shirt and sweatpants, standing tall under the national flag, and his clear and magnetic voice spread all over the school. In fact, he rarely participates in such activities. In other words, he doesn't like to show the limelight, and he always stays away from such activities.

    This time, he also helped Yang Weitao.

    The senior year of high school is short and fast.

    The countdown days on the wall kept shrinking until it reached the single digit page. The days kept being enlarged. Emotions and life were all left behind. All that was left was learning! examination paper! Fraction!

    One sentence Liu Jiang said most often is: "At the cruelest time, one is fifty thousand! One is fifty thousand!"

    "Such a simple question, you are still wrong, another 150,000 people just stepped on your horse. The corpse has passed!"

    "The college entrance examination is not a joke, it is a battle. The only battle in your life, the only battle that rewrites your fate, you will work hard if you are unwilling to be reconciled to others! Either you step on someone else's corpse, or someone stepped on your corpse!"

    Zhou Si Yue, the more you reflect on your own Daoxing, "Do not be nervous, though brutal college entrance examination, but an examination or review of your basic skills, basic skills to practice solid, and nothing to be nervous about."

    so, in this mighty momentum in full swing, The college entrance examination has begun.

    ...

    The night before the exam, Zhou Si Yue went to Shanghai with the professor flr a week.