Chapter 56

The boys gathered around the playground . On the playground, the girls played heartily, while the girls gathered in groups under the shade of the trees to chat.

    Kong Shadi pulled Ding Xian watching Zhou Si Yue and Song Ziqi play on the edge of the basketball court, still talking about noon, "You really scared me at noon, why are you so brave?"

    Ding Xian followed her eyes. Some smart figure on the court.

    Zhou Si Yue was strictly guarded from outside the three-point line. His teammates clapped his hands. Zhou Si Yue threw back and passed the ball to his teammates. The two cooperated tacitly, and the movements were smooth in one go. The basketball accurately followed the parabola. Basket.

    "Pretty."

    Song Ziqi applauded, clapping his hands.

    "Si Yue, rebounding." The teenagers sweated and rained on the court, with the rays of sunshine behind them, showing off their sharp edge.

    She smiled lightly, with light in her eyes, and answered the wrong question: "Shadi, after the exam, will you accompany me to cut my hair?"

    Kong Shadi suddenly turned her head and stared at her with a cold breath. "What are you talking about?!"

    Ding Xian said firmly: "Cut the bangs, I want to cut the bangs." She want to be beautiful, she want to be beautiful, and she want him to see me.

    Kong Shadi finally laughed, knocking her little head, "Finally, I know there is a store with excellent craftsmanship . Let's go after the exam..."

    "Shadi, I think I'm really good I like him."

    "Yes, I also like that stupid man." The two little girls looked at each other and smiled, seeing through their hearts, their eyes were full of sweetness, and they didn't open each other.

    Pleasure creates sorrow.

    "Hey-classmate over there, be careful."

    A basketball flew towards Ding Xian unexpectedly.

    In this kind of emergency, the more panic the easier it is to make mistakes, and the whole person has taken a step forward.

    "Bang—" With a loud noise, the basketball hit Ding Xian's eyes impartially, and then hit Kong Shadi's body. The two little girls were instantly pushed to the ground by the help of the basketball.

    "Ah!"

    "Ouch!"

    Two beeps fell to the ground almost simultaneously.

    The three classes of girls who were gathering to chat about gossip all gathered around at the same time, and asked with concern, "Are you two okay?"

    Ding Xian stared at Venus, dizzy and opened her eyes, with a circle of her head around her head, even more dizzy.

    Zhou Si Yue lost the ball in his hand and ran over, pushed away from the crowd, and saw Ding Xian who was covering her eyes. He pulled her arm up and said, "Did it hit your eyes? Get up and let me take a look."

    Ding Xian took a breath. "It hurts, don't break it."

    The boys from the other class ran over, nodded and bowed to apologize to Ding Xian, "Excuse me, I didn't pay attention, are you okay, classmate?"

    Another male voice came in, "Would you like to see you off? Go to the infirmary to see?" The voice sounded a bit familiar.

    Ding Xian picked up the other eye and looked at it. It was actually Xia Sihan, gasping in pain again and again, and waved his hand to say that it didn't matter.