Chapter 60

Ding Xian carefully tucked the clothes between her arms, hugged them in front of her chest, and cast her eyes on the pool table again, but her heartbeat kept beating, and after a while, her ears were red again.

    She didn't expect that she liked him so much that she could blush and her heartbeat with just a piece of clothing.

    Finish playing billiards.

    Zhou Si Yue went to the front desk to check out. Ding Xian waited outside holding the clothes, but he came out from inside again," gave me the purse."

    "..."

    "In the clothes."

    She lowered her head, reacting hurriedly, and bowed her head embarrassedly. Pass the clothes over, but Zhou Si Yue more and more turned out the wallet, then gave her the clothes, meaning-she carry it.

    Kong Shadi and Song Ziqi came out of the toilet after going to the toilet. Zhou Si Yue just finished paying the bills and stuffed the wallet directly into his trouser pocket. Without taking any clothes from Ding Xian, he went straight downstairs in his pocket.

    After playing for an afternoon, Kong Shadi was obviously not happy enough, and suggested to them: "Let's sing . " Song Ziqi said casually.

    Zhou Si Yue  glanced at Ding Xian, the latter shook his head: "Why don't you go, I can't go back too late."

    Kong Shadi refused, holding her arm: "That's boring , let's chant."

    Ding Xian was still thinking about how to tell Ye Wanxian about Liu Hai when she went back.

    "Shadi, I will accompany you next time."

    Kong Shadi wanted to say something, Zhou Si Yue interrupted directly behind: " Okay , you two go, I will send her back." 

   Song Ziqi said: "That Will you come back later?"

    "It depends. If I don't come, you two will play."

    "Uncle Zhou and Aunt Zhou are on a business trip? You are fine at home, come and play."

    " I'll talk about it then."

    "All right"

    The four parted ways under an old plane tree at the intersection.

    The winter dusk stretched the figures of several young people.

    The two walked back along the old phoenix tree side by side, Ding Xian returned his clothes: "Put it on." As
soon as it came out, the cold wind was indeed a bit cold, and Zhou Si Yue reached out and put it on.

    The two walked through several hutongs along the street, and Ding Xian looked in almost every one curiously, “I heard someone say by chance that every hutong in Beijing has a story, is it true?”

    Zhou Si Yue Copying his hands in his pockets, walking down, followed her gaze, glanced at her, nodded: "Well, almost."

    "Are there any special stories?"

    Zhou Si Yue has read many books and many messy ideas. Every time he came out with him, Ding Xian could hear some weird stories from his mouth, and every time he could tell the story vividly and interestingly, anyway, she could remember every word he said. live.

    "Last time you said it was true that there were no toilets in the Forbidden City?"

    He resumed his usual smile, "Really, where did people have toilets at that time, just put a toilet in the room and it would be solved. The toilet is just covered." A layer of fluffy fragrant ash, deodorant, and convenient."

    Zhou Si Yue said these words really came at his fingertips. Sometimes Ding Xian felt that he was talking about her. She doesn't know how to talk casually.

    The two of them just went together and chatted all the way.

    At the entrance of the alley, it was just dark, the street lights were on, and the tall young figure covered her, Ding Xian said to him: "I'll go in by myself, you go back soon."

    As usual, "Go, silly."

    Then Ding Xian said to him . He turned around.

    When Ding Xian returned home, Ye Wanxian had just made dinner, came out of the kitchen with a plate, and glanced slightly, "Come back? Eat quickly—" suddenly stopped, and looked back on her face, looking back and forth. For a long time, her face turned blue, "Have you cut your hair?"

    Kong Shadi gave her some bad ideas, and asked her to use a clip to clip her bangs when she went home later, but with Ye Wanxian's sharpness, this method It didn't take long to be discovered by her, and to conceal what was discovered, it would be better to show her openly and let her accept it early. The scolding is also a night. Is it possible to force her to pick it up?

    But for Ye Wanxian, this matter is by no means trivial.

    Once a girl has some kind of aesthetic awareness, it means that she is on the verge of danger.

    Ye Wanxian put down the plate and suddenly said to Ding Xian quietly, with a sullen face: "You come with me."

    Just now, Ding Xian already knew that tonight would not be better.

    Ye Wanxian took off her apron and threw it on the sofa, and she went straight into the bedroom.

    Ding Xian followed up.

    To be honest, she didn't feel nervous at all, she was just an attitude of admitting beating and acknowledging punishment.

    "Who allowed you to cut your hair?"

    "Mom, I think I have the right to choose."

    "How old are you? Where did you go today? Did you go to the teacher's home to make up your class? Which teacher? Give me a phone no.,  otherwise I will ask at your school tomorrow!"

    Ye Wanxian smashed four or five questions at once, making Ding Xian a little embarrassed. One reason for her nonsense in the morning became her fatal injury. Calling a teacher, or going to school, neither will end up letting go. She is terrified and scared, but she has already disgusted Ye Wanxian's education method in her heart.

    There is even a villain, waving a big banner in his heart, shouting hoarsely-your youth is the master! Rebel!

    "Speak! Your aunt is really right. Girls are rebellious when they get to high school!"

    Pata—

    the flagpole in her heart broke, and she couldn't stand it anymore, and suddenly yelled at Ye Wanxian:

    "Since you hate talking so much to Me, I'll just go live in school!"

    Ding Xian rushed out after roaring.

    ...

    Zhou Si Yue had just finished taking a shower and washing his hair. When he was wiping his hair with a towel, he suddenly looked through the bathroom window and saw a small figure squatting under the corner of his alley, illuminated by the street light. On the second floor, only a set of clothes he had seen in the daytime was vaguely visible.

    When he opened the window, he still vaguely heard several sobbing sounds.

    The hand wiping the towel slowly stopped...The
next second, a galloping figure passed through the corridor, while the towel with the remaining warmth lay alone on the bathroom floor.