Chapter 39

In the afternoon of the second day of the Games, Yu Keke ran to the third shift to find Ding Xian.

    Ding Xian was sitting alone on the edge of the rostrum, with her legs bent, and the homework pad on her knees to write the sports newsletter to be sent for a while. Yu Keke sat down beside her and greeted generously. : "Hi~"

    Ding Xian turned to look at her, and whispered back: "hi~"

    You Keke smiled suddenly, and naturally started talking with her: "Why are you sitting here alone? How about the girl who was with you that day?"

    Ding Xian Biting her pen, turning her head back, "Playing cards over there."

    Yu Keke took advantage of the trend. Kong Shadi was sitting on Song Ziqi's shoulders, sitting among a bunch of boys and yelling and playing cards. There was Zhou Si Yue on the opposite side, dressed in clothes. A red basketball uniform, showing clean arms and calves, with smooth texture and a perverted smile.

    They played double buckles, Kong Shadi and Zhou Si Yue became more antagonistic, and they disliked each other. Song Ziqi was not happy, and at the same time encouraged Kong Shadi, "Good job."

    Kong Shadi was in a bad mood, and she lost a few more in a row, and was very upset: "Go away, I'm annoying."

    Zhou Si Yue was very open to winning or losing, and his expression remained faint, occasionally joking with Song Ziqi.

    Kong Shadi is a girl with a strong heart to win. When did she lose so badly, she thought that it must be the reason for Zhou Si Yue's attitude, so she hurriedly roared: "Zhou Si Yue, can you be more serious?"

    Zhou Si Yue, the more inexplicable he took a shot, he didn't get angry. The old god was looking at her: "It is reasonable, if I fight hard, nothing will happen to them." Song Ziqi knew it.

    Zhou Si Yue rarely loses when he plays cards. He will record the cards. At the end of the game, he knows what cards are left in the hands of the four.

    Kong Shadi snorted and put on a posture of unbelief.

    Originally it was nothing, but because of the previous Pi, he played cards with Song Ziqi and Jiang Shen and his gang. Later, Jiang Chen lost money in the card game and started stealing money from the family. As a result, he was caught by Jiang Shen’s father. This kid loses money playing cards, so he uses his family's money to cover his living expenses.

    Later Jiang's father found Zhou's father and conveyed the matter euphemistically, and Zhou Si Yue was beaten the more that night.

    He asked him to promise not to play cards with Jiang Shen in the future. Later, he accidentally learned that this kid would record cards, and was afraid that he would overcorrect the child, go out to school and become addicted to gambling, and told him that occasional entertainment is fine, but he is not allowed to record cards.

    Some things, once the sweetness is tasted once, it is hard to harvest afterwards.

    People have greed. The most terrifying thing is that this kind of thought often appears when you are desperate.

    At this time, the broadcast just sounded on the rostrum.

    "Students participating in the 100-meter final, please go to the inspection office for inspection." As soon as the voice fell, the squad leader waved to the class 3 students under the rostrum, "Let Zhou Si Yue and Liu Xiaofeng hurry down."

    Song Ziqi hurriedly began to close the card, " Okay, the 100-meter final has begun. Let's accompany Zhou Si Yue to the race first."

    Kong Shadi threw her card and said, "I'm not going."