141

Ding Xian was dragged to a separate lounge. When Zhou Si Yue opened the door with his back to her, she looked around, a little guilty.

    Before entering the door, she took a quick glance and saw the label attached to the lounge, ——Professor Ye’s lounge.

    Professor Ye has not come today.

    But why is the key here in Zhou Si Yue?

    She didn't have time to think about it, people had already been pulled in.

    It was expected that someone would hit the door, and then the man's kiss fell across the sky. In order to match the atmosphere, she also closed her eyes in advance.

    "Why are you standing there?"

      The man's voice was a little far away, and Ding Xian secretly opened one of her eyes, and saw Zhou Si Yue already tilted his feet, leaning on the sofa, looking at her with a smile.

    Huh?

    Aren't you kissing?

    She walked over with no self-confidence, pretending to be calm, and mumbled and said in a low voice, "It's not good to feel the air in this room."

   The man smiled, leaned slightly , grabbed the computer on the short , and put it in front of her. Open.

    "What are you doing?"

    Zhou Si Yue hunched over, elbows on his knees, and said without looking back: "Write a program."

    "You, you, you..." Ding Xian was surprised: "Pull me over to write a program? !!!"

     The computer jumped out of the running interface, he finally turned his head, raised his eyebrows to look at her, "It's not me who wrote it, you wrote it."

    Ding Xian roared inwardly, are you sick? !

    Others leaned back, leaning lazily on the sofa, staring at her faintly. Professor Ye just received a system upgrade, and he could give him a try. Someone took the road to programming, and it went very quickly. .

    Professor Ye said that he is smart, he can grow fast in everything he learns, can draw inferences from one another, and his mind is flexible. Following the next sentence, people have also said that smart people have a lot of responsibilities, great abilities, and great responsibilities.

    God opened this door for you.

    You have to use this door to accommodate guests and build high-rise buildings. This is a worthwhile trip.

    He is not very demanding of Ding Xian. After all, he has to take it with her in the future. He knows that she only learned the computer for him. He also mentioned to Professor Ye before that he wanted her to enter the laboratory and follow up the project.

    Don’t look at Professor Ye’s peace and harmony on weekdays. He is kind. He is very strict when it comes to professionalism. Programmers treat procedures like architects build houses. Every brick and every tile is a fortress of city walls, which cannot be tolerated. The slightest difference.

    He pushed the computer on the short table over, "It's a system upgrade of the Wistron Technology team. Professor Ye used it for Zhang Wei to practice his hands. He will apply a few patches. You can try it first."

    After that, Professor Ye just happened to Pushing the door in, he was taken aback for a moment. He glanced at the two of them and smiled kindly, "What are you doing hiding from me."

    Zhou Si Yue smiled more and more, "I'll let her write a program."

    Professor Ye He raised his eyebrows curiously and nodded at Ding Xian: "Just write it, I'll take a look at it."

    So an assessment on Ding Xian started unexpectedly.

    She mobilized all her brain cells to sit in front of the computer, scratching her ears and scratching her cheeks. Although she hadn't done a specific system upgrade, she could still apply patches. After thinking about it, she crackled and began to knock on the keyboard.

    The two masters and apprentices were chatting on the outside balcony.

    Professor Ye put his hand on the railing, and looked back at Zhou Si Yue, who was standing with his pocket in his pocket, but stared at the girl who wrote the program inside. "What do you look at, can you see that a flower is coming?"

    Zhou Si Yue With a smile, he lowered his head and looked up to the front, "Isn't it just a flower."

    "It can be said that it is not up to the standard, and it is not allowed to enter. It is not possible for your people." Professor Ye said.

    "Okay."

     After a moment of silence, Professor Ye turned around, looked at the distance, and sighed: "I went to see your dad in Guangdong a few days ago. Don't worry about money, and focus on your profession."

    Zhou Si Yue lowered his head.

    After a long silence, he said, "I will pay you back with the profit in the future."

    Professor Ye waved his hand and didn't care much: "Don't mention those, don't break yourself down, tell you in advance, you are ready to prepare, next During the semester, you may be cooperating with the military on a project. After the year, you take a day to go to the military area with me."

    "What project?"

    Professor Ye gave him a look, "It just happened to be the EOD robot that we studied before. You are not Have you been doing this research before? Just a few days ago, a few leaders came to the school and said they wanted to do scientific research. Do you know how many landmines are still buried in the world?"

    "The United Nations alone has at least one Thousands of thousands."

    There is no specific statistics on this number . At that time, Jiang Shen went to conscript, and his volunteers were EOD troops. He checked the information at hand and remembered that it was such a number.

    Professor Ye nodded: "Didn't you always want to start this project? Now that the opportunity is here, why don't you do it?"

    Zhou Si Yue smiled more and more , "Go ahead ."

      It is purely for the country’s troubles and troubles. You may have to go to Africa during the summer vacation. The project is confidential. No one can say that, including the inside... -->>