165

"Have you seen him?"

    Ding Xian clenched the note in her hand, her voice trembling slightly because of excessive tension.

    Sun Yuanxiang took a sip of wine, took a sip, glanced at her, and persuaded her: " Don't get excited." 

  How can you not get excited.

    She hadn't seen him for almost two months, her expression was as nervous as a frightened deer, staring with bell-like eyes.

    Sun Yuanxiang took another sip of wine without hurriedly, and glanced at her lazily, "Look at you."

    "Sister Sun."

    Ding Xian looked at her pitifully.

    Sun Yuanxiang shook her head: "Well, I went to the bureau two days ago to do something, so I'll see him by the way."

    Ding Xian is a little confused now, he shouldn't be detained at the door of the public security bureau, why did he do something? Can you see it by the way? Moreover, Professor Ye clearly asked people several times, but the other party refused.

    Sun Yuanxiang smiled contemptuously, "To deal with some people, what can you do with the educated people like Professor Ye? The program won't work, so we have to come."

    "What can you do?"

    Sun Yuanxiang leaned back on the chair and looked at her. Simple, give money."

    "..."

    She still couldn't understand, "No, how do you know him..."

    Sun Yuanxiang took it on for her, "How do I know he went in?"

    There are not many people in the restaurant. It can be said that they are very few. The two speak very softly, and they are afraid of being heard. They both speak in the smallest pitch. Ding Xian nodded.

    Sun Yuanxiang smiled, "May I know more than you?"

    She is more gentle when smiling than when she is not smiling. The willow eyebrows are like leaves, and the tails of the eyes are slender. When she smiles, there will be a faint trace of lines. Compared with Ding Xian's round and tender face full of protein , She is mature and generous, with a charming body.

    When Zhou Si Yue came to see her for the first time, Sun Yuanxiang didn't want to see him, and asked the security to blast the people away.

    He just waited downstairs all night.

    When Sun Yuanxiang went downstairs, he still did not leave.

    Zhou Si Yue was more stable than most of the boys she had ever seen, and even some men around her. He didn't play with spears and talked a lot, but he was fatal with one blow. He directly expressed his thoughts to her straight to the door.

    Sun Yuanxiang frightened him: "You know, Su Bai Cong has always done everything from this person to nothing. You are stared at by him. It's miserable."

    Zhou Si Yue didn't show a scared expression, just smiled faintly, nothing wrong.

    Sun Yuanxiang felt boring, so she said: "Tell you the truth. I have been with him for so many years, and I know his methods very well. I can help you deal with the copyright matter, but you will still have troubles afterwards. The goal has never been someone, but money, do you understand? He embarrassed you, not just because of your girlfriend, but because people like you, unless they are used by him..."

  At this point, she glanced at Gives a glance at the opposite person.

    Zhou Si Yue was completely dark, lying in a chair, without a word, his expression was slightly cold, and his eyelids were just lazily draped.

    "But, I really have enough of him." Sun Yuanxiang gritted her teeth, making her look hideous, her gorgeous red lips resembling a beast, the more Zhou Si Yue looked at her, but thought of Ding Xian's light but soft lips.

    When the two of them kissed in the dark, she was always very bold, biting and kissing.

    When the light is turned on, Ding Xian will be shy, holding his face carefully and pecking, when the light is turned off, she becomes bold again, and her lips become harder.

    Little girls sometimes wear lipstick.

    The more Zhou Si Yue didn’t like it, because she bought it cheaply, and it smelled of inferior plastic, which overwhelmed her original taste. Every time he watched her put on lipstick, he would make troubles and seal them with lips. Jing, don't let her paint.

    Ding Xian would coax him, holding his neck in a soft voice, and said, "Okay, okay, let me finish painting first."

    He buried her between her neck and said dullly, "No." The little girl squirmed. Laughing, stroked his hair and said, "So you like me so much."

    He nodded.

    Sometimes, he can think of a lot of clips about her without seeing a bit.

    No wonder Mr. Lu Xun said that the imagination of the Chinese people is still abundant.

    After that day, Sun Yuanxiang temporarily stopped cooperating with Ding Xian, pretending to be jealous and having a temper with Su Bai cong. After only three days, he went back to ask for peace. Su Baicong has always been indifferent to her, coming and going freely to solve her physical needs.

    He seldom talks to her about shopping malls, and he knows that Sun Yuanxiang is not satisfied, but she is the only bed/partner beside him. Sun Yuanxiang asks him to go with her and let her talk with her personal connections. Business, only warned her once, don't cross the line.

    Sun Yuanxiang agreed.

    In a few days, Zhao Zhenhai stepped down.

    Sun Yuanxiang came to Zhou S Yue and told him that Zhao Zhenhai was a bit strange under the stage, and he was doubled for some reason.

    Zhou Si Yue smoked and told her that Su Bai Cong had been looking for him before.

    Sun Yuanxiang was dumbfounded, "No! Did you give the information?"

The two stood downstairs. Zhou Si Yue didn't invite her in, and Sun Yuanxiang didn't ask to go in, so she just stood there.

    He took a mouthful of smoke, and the mist faintly dispersed in the dark night. He raised his foot and stepped on the steps, and said in a low voice: "No."

    Sun Yuanxiang breathed a sigh of relief, and felt wrong, "How could I... Why do you think there is something wrong with this?"

    Zhou Si Yue the more shook his head.

    There was no business conclusion that night. Looking at the heavy man in front of him, Sun Yuanxiang patted him on the shoulder, "Wait a minute, wait for my sister to check it."

  After speaking, she walked away on high heels.

    Two more days passed.

    Sun Yuanxiang stepped on high-heeled shoes again, thumping violently.

    During that time, Zhou Si Yue was packing up and preparing to go to Africa.

    She put a pile of information to his desk with a toss of high ground to the edge of a posture by, driving his arm and said: "Look at it."

    Zhou Si Yue to take up the bend.

    Following his movements, the T-shirt on the back drew up, revealing the belt.

    Sun Yuanxiang glanced, her eyes turned to the side, silently fanning the wind with his hands.

    Zhou Siyue... -->>