Chapter 125

A polite feeling is always the easiest to break.

    Shadi said, before you decide on a relationship, you have to watch the fire from the other side, and often, women always fight the fire with moths.

    ——"Little Monster Diary"

    This man has matured.

    The last moment Ding Xian closed her eyes, she thought so.

    Suddenly remembered the first time the two kissed, and with a light touch, they withdrew. Afterwards, each was embarrassed. She ran away. He rubbed his neck and recalled that she was purer than the white snow outside the window.

    At that time, looking at him more, Ding Xian felt that her heartbeat was speeding up.

    She can always dream of him when she go to sleep. In her dream, he is always very gentle. When she dreams of kissing himself, she is always sweaty when she wakes up, and her heartbeat is pounding faster. Then she can't fall asleep anymore.

    Sitting next to him that day, she was restless.

    She had imagined that she fell in love with the way he looked.

    Hold his hand in the street where people come and go, kiss and hug in secluded corners, do things that make the world happy.

    The more Zhou Si Yue lowered his head to seal her lips, and first pecked her lips, one hand encircled her waist, the other hand pinched her chin, lifted slightly, his eyes slowly sweeping on her face, peach blossom Eyes are slightly raised.

    Ding Xian was stunned by him, and slowly closed her eyes. When he fell into a deeper kiss, there was no movement until his chest shook slightly. Ding Xian opened one eye, and the opposite People looked down at her with a bad smile and deliberately hung her.

    The moonlight behind, pouring down through the gaps in the leaves, gently fell on the top of his hair, Ding Xian’s blood was surging, and seeing him like this again, with his feet cushioned, her hands hooked his neck, pulled the person off, and bit he held his lower lip and made a vague sound.

    "Smile!" The draped baseball shirt fell directly to the ground.

    Neither of them stood firm, and Zhou Si Yue bends down and was pulled directly to the tree behind her. The girl's back hurts but she bit his lips without letting go, and kissed him again and again.

    The pro is very hard.

    The little girl doesn't have much skill, she only knows to hold him and peck once and take a bite if necessary.

    The more Zhou Si Yue stopped smiling, he turned his eyes down for a while, closed his eyes, pressed the back of her head with one hand and pressed it toward her, and kissed her back hard.

    As usual, he was calm and abstinent, Ding Xian felt his urgency for the first time.

    In fact, Ding Xian's back was hurt by the pitted tree stubble on the tree.

    The more Zhou Si Yue turned her around, pressed her back, let her hang on her body, and kissed her with his head down.

    Kissing is addictive.

    This is corroborated.

    Ding Xian thought.

    Outside the small forest, Lou Feng went downstairs and bought some snacks to go back to drive the night car at night. She took a shortcut, and usually there were not many people on this road, and she wouldn't run into any problems with needle-eyes.