Chapter 64

Having entered the second exam, the rest of the students have to prepare for the final exam, and the atmosphere in the class gradually becomes more serious.

    Ding Xian could also feel Zhou Si Yue's nervousness, all the extracurricular books on the desk were gone, and all the Mathematical Olympiad questions and simulation papers were placed.

    Now that they are busy, the two of them can’t say a few words a day, let alone chatting, Zhou Si Yue sometimes gets fascinated by writing questions, and forgets to fill the water. When he wants to drink, he raises his hand, is empty, and grabs annoyedly. Scratch the hair.

    The little girl was thoughtful, and Ding Xian saw all these things. When get out of class was over, she helped him fill up the water and put it back. Zhou Si Yue didn’t even notice it. He was surprised when he drank it to his mouth, water.

    After thinking for a few seconds, he suddenly turned his head and looked at Ding Xian for a while. The child was lying on the table and scratching her head to solve a simple algebra problem. Then he realized that she hadn't bothered her for a long time, so he pulled the paper over. , Placed in the middle, whispered to her to explain the method.

    "I can figure it out by myself." Ding Xian wanted to withdraw. She was firmly pressed by his thick and slender arm. Zhou Si Yue lowered his head and wrote, ignoring her, and said while writing, "I don't have time to take care of you recently. If you don't understand, just ask yourself, don't be embarrassed, no one knows you are stupid anyway, except for me."

   The dog couldn't spit out ivory, Ding Xian hated him and liked him at the same time.

    However, Ding Xian didn’t dare to ask him again, how could he be distracted by her own affairs because of his tight time. He just came back from the teacher’s office that day and ran into Liu Xiaofeng who happened to ask questions at the door. There was no intersection at the games.

    It just so happened that Ding Xian didn’t understand the question, so she took advantage of the situation and listened to the question. On the way back, the two of them discussed it. They found that they were of the same level. They were quite congenial. In addition, Liu Xiaofeng was honest and honest, and he didn’t like to teach the topic again. patience.

    As a result, the two became comrades-in-arms inexplicably.

    Until, Zhou Si Yue found Liu Xiaofeng's workbook on Ding Xian's desk.

    Suddenly remembered what Ding Xian's mother said that day.

    Inexplicably, her heart is a bit dry.

    At noon that day, Ding Xian and Liu Xiaofeng came back from the office after asking questions. As soon as they sat down, Zhou Si Yue threw the pen and stood up and walked away.

    Ding Xian inexplicably glanced at the young boy's slightly disappointed back.

    Zhou Si Yue and Jiang Chen played basketball for a lunch break in the indoor court. From childhood to adulthood, for the first time, Jiang Chen saw him throw the ball.

    The brothers grew up together, the more Zhou Si Yue was considered precocious among the brothers, he was very tolerant in dealing with people and things, and he didn't see why he was upset. This time, Jiang Chen was fooled. A little bewildered, he patted the ball and asked, "What's wrong, what are you doing? The second test didn't go well?"

    Zhou Si Yue didn't say a word, grabbed the ball in Jiang Chen's hand and took the ball all the time, and then muffled. After making a beautiful and coherent three-step layup, without a word, Jiang Chen realized that the problem seemed a bit serious.

    "What's the matter, you?"

    Zhou Si Yue lost the ball more and more, with his hands on his knees, bending over to gasp, his chest floating violently with his breathing, and there were beads of sweat on his forehead and neck. It was dripping down, soaking the youth's thin back.

    He grabbed the T-shirt on his chest, rubbed his cheeks, and shook his head indifferently: "It's okay."

    Jiang Chen grinned: "We grew up in open pants, are you tall or not, can I tell? "

    Jiang Chen, like his father, is good at managing interpersonal relationships, he can be a brother to anyone, he is more adept at observing subtle expressions, he is very smart at things, and he is also a master who knows what to do.

    "Unhappy? Who messed with you?"

    Zhou Si Yue finally made a shot, the ball rolled into the basket, and turned away.

    "Let's go."

    Jiang Chen patted the ball and shook his head from behind.

    After the lunch break, the classroom was noisy, Ding Xian just woke up, with her blinding eyes open, and saw Zhou Si Yue just sitting down with his pocket, "Where did you go at noon?"

    "Play."

    He replied succinctly, never paying attention to her again, lowered his head and pulled out the paper and started writing.

    "Oh, I just posted the Chinese papers, I will help you put them away."

    "Thank you."

    He didn't look up, in a business tone.

    After the two of them for so long, how could he not tease her in a silly manner, and occasionally touched her head when he was in a good mood and said goodbye. He had never choked on her like this before, and Ding Xian slumped inexplicably and stared at him suspiciously. For two seconds, she retracted her gaze, and obediently lay down to read her own papers.

    For several days, Zhou Si Yue did not take the initiative to speak to her.

    Ding Xian wanted to talk to each other and didn't know where to start, so she had been in a cold war for several days inexplicably.

    Kong Shadi's analysis of this is probably too nervous before the exam.

    Ding Xian felt aggrieved, "I'm so nervous, what is he angry with me, do you know what he said this morning? Saying that I am nosy, am I nosy? I am not for him... "

    Kong Shadi hugged her comfortingly, "Forget it, he ignores you, you also ignore him, who is not the little princess, don't worry, I will definitely stand by your side, you are going to fall out with him , I will never say a word to him."

    This righteous girl always stood beside Ding Xian when she needed comfort the most, saying heart-warming words to coax her.

    Kong Shadi really did what she said.

    During this period, no matter what Zhou Si Yue said to her, she couldn't hear him  although Zhou Si Yue had few opportunities to talk to her. After several attempts, even Song Ziqi saw the clue.

    "Did you mess with her?"

    Zhou Si Yue spread his hands indifferently.

    However, Ding Xian was still distressed.

    "Forget it, you'd better talk to him, I can't bear others ignore him."

    "You're so boring!"

    Kong Shadi poked her head again and again, with an expression of hatred for iron and steel.