Chapter 82

Zhou Si Yue quickly slammed the door shut.

    The pillow fell to the ground.

    The more Zhou Si Yue returned to his room, he pulled the chair away and sat down. He leaned back, his hands propped his forehead, and he let out a low "Er" with an extremely annoyed expression on his face.

    He was really anxious. The wrong question he had taught two or three times was still wrong. He was so angry when he saw it, he forgot even the most basic courtesy before entering the door.

    Leaning on the chair to meditate for three seconds, the mind is still confused, the picture is still-sweet and can't be quiet anymore.

    His eyes, rubbed his neck after the bow, very impulsive person, and suddenly from the back of the head rub up her hair, ears reddening, low curse:. "Parade"

    ......

    ice and snow, sky feather ruins , The windows were all frosted, and the cold wind was like ice skates, slicing people's bones.

    In this weather, Jiang Chen decided to join the army.

    When he was young, no one had any ambitions, but no one thought that Jiang Chen could decide to serve as a soldier at this juncture. That night, the Jiang family turned upside down, and when Zhou Si Yue got over, Jiang Zhixiong  sipped a cup. On the ground, there was a loud voice and a loud shout: "What's the point of being a soldier?! Can't you take a college entrance exam? It has to be so tossing?!"

    Jiang Chen had no interest in studying since he was a child, and he knew that he could not enter a good university. Hum, but didn't dare to talk back.

    Seeing Zhou Si Yue's coming in, Jiang's mother
hurriedly said, " Old Jiang, Si Yue is coming." Jiang Zhixiong glanced at the door, calmed down, and said to Zhou Si Yue,  "You came just right, you two have a good relationship, you Give him a good hold of the powerful relationship. Now that there are no boys who are going to serve as soldiers. Whose children are not fighting for the way out of reading."

    Jiang Chen couldn't hold back his energy and retorted: "You just recognize Zhou Si Yue. Become a son, he is recommended by Tsinghua University."

    Jiang Zhixiong immediately widened his eyes and wanted to rush over to beat him. He was stopped by Jiang’s mother, and the more he winked at Zhou Si Yue. Since childhood, Zhou Si Yue has the right to speak in the group of children, helping to reconcile the atmosphere, "Uncle, I and He talked alone."

    Jiang Zhixiong snorted and left with his hand.

    The two went out, and the door frame hadn't been out yet, Jiang Chen said with a broken face: "You don't want to persuade me, I have already decided."

    The two grew up wearing pants with open crotch, how could they not know what the other party was thinking in their hearts. What did you write, and how did you ever waver your determination? Zhou Si Yue also understood very clearly that Jiang Chen's military service was not an impulse. The two of them sat in a pile of grass since they were young and talked about their dreams of growing up.

    Jiang Shen said he wanted to be a soldier.

    Zhou Si Yue bent his feet, put his arms on his knees, put Jiang Chen's shoulders, and said with a smile: "Okay, you are a soldier, and I will study weapons for you."

    Research what weapons.

    ?

    Jiang Chen thought that Zhou Si Yue's dream at that time was to be a nuclear weapon expert. The war in Afghanistan was frequent. There were refugees escaping hastily everywhere, escaping amidst the sound of gunfire, innocent desperate and desperately trying to survive in this world. The look in the eyes, compassion blooming.