Chapter 37

One punch broke the Yellow Crane Tower, and two kicks over at Parrot Island.

    My old lady is not playing anymore.

    ——"Little Monster Diary"

    "Hey."

    Hey fart, she has  no name?

    Ding Xian ignored him and strode forward, but it was no longer than others' legs. He stepped in front of her three or two times, grabbed her schoolbag and pulled it back.

    Ding Xian was unprepared, staggered a few steps, and almost rolled into his arms, but Zhou Si Yue reacted quickly, and he held her shoulders to lift her upright, and looked down at her: "What's wrong with you? Be on duty. , Are you so upset?"

    Idiot.

    "Speak." Zhou Si Yue became impatient, "What unnecessary misunderstanding?"

    Idiot.

    What unnecessary misunderstandings can there be?

    "I'm afraid that there will be something unpleasant from the classmates, saying that we..." She paused, did not say any more, took a look at him and lowered her head slowly.

    But she didn't expect that these words made Zhou Si Yue more silent for a while, looked at her with a cold face, laughed at himself, and said, "Okay, I see."
The boy's satchel left, leaving a tall and swaying back. , she could see that it was a bit angry, and the yellow sunset gradually blurred the figure of the young man. The spacious road and old poplar trees with strong branches stand on both sides of the road.

    He walked steadily, not hurriedly, walking past a few poplar trees at once, obviously only a few steps away, his tough back had reached the end of the road, and he turned around and disappeared without a trace.

    Suddenly Ding Xian squatted down as if wilting, tears came from her eyes so unconvincingly, and all of her grievances came out from the bottom of her heart.

    She likes someone.

    Can accept a hundred kinds of grievances for him; but can not tolerate one of his grievances-not like myself.

    She squatted on the ground and cried silently, depressed, no matter how sorrow, she couldn't cry like Kong Shadi's vent, tears streaming down her face.

    She didn't feel that she had done anything wrong. Kong Shadi had no scruples in doing things, she envied it, but she couldn't agree with her certain behavior style, which did not prevent her from liking her.

    As for Zhou Si Yue, she likes him, so she cares most about his opinion, and most fear that he will sympathize with her and give her alms.

    However, two of her favorite people in Yansan both fell out with her at the same time today.

    Ding Xian squatted on the ground and cried for a long time that day, until it was dark, until she couldn't stand up, her legs trembled like an old cold leg with rheumatism in the rain, and she limped home.

    Wiping tears while walking.

    Accompanied by the gloomy dusk, she had a feeling that the Wudang heroes had just finished the comparison with others, and the dust whistling iron sword came back from the clouds.

    It's just that she was the one who was almost killed.

    When she was at the entrance of the alley, Ding Xian folded herself and bought some pink letter paper and envelopes from the canteen, and slipped them into her schoolbag before heading home.