Chapter 84

The night before leaving, Ding Xian was called out, and the two stood under the sycamore tree at the entrance of the alley.

    The night sinks, the Zen sings, and the banks of the willows are blowing in the breeze.

    The more Zhou Si  Yue patted her head, "Are you nervous?"

    Ding Xian shook her head, "Fortunately, aren't you going to Shanghai? Why are you so late and haven't left yet?"

    Zhou Si Yue leaned on the tree and smiled leisurely. , "In order to save money, the professor took the plane at 12 o'clock in the morning and was idle. He would come out and give me a booster by the way."

    "What?"

    "Take the test well, there will be rewards after the test."

    Ding Xian confirmed with him. Is there a reward after the exam, or is there a reward after the exam?”

  It is also a personal spirit, Zhou Si Yue rubbed her hair more, “After the exam, there will be.”

  The   little girl was finally happy, “Good.”

    The little flower on the wall. The cat meowed like a scene, and the Begonia flowers under the corner bloomed vigorously.

    Under the wall, the two looked at each other tacitly, then smiled and stayed away.

    Two hot hearts, in this hot season, throbbing wildly.

    It is the end of the two-day college entrance examination.

    When she walked out of the examination room, Ding Xian felt that she was fluttering. She packed her things and walked out of the classroom. There was a gust of thunder in the corridor, thunderous lightning and thunder.

    In an instant, the classroom was full of paper scraps flying, all with the sound of tearing books, and even the aisle was full of homework books and papers.

    "I finally graduated!!!"

    "Go to your mother's senior year!!!"

    "Go to your mother's college entrance examination!!!"

    "Go to your mother !" !!!!!!"

    The whole teaching building was filled with shouts and angers. Everyone seemed to be crazy at the moment the bell rang. All the behaviors complained for this almost imprisoned three-year high school career.

    They shouted with excitement, tears filled their eyes, like a group of trapped beasts, finally out of the cage.

    *The third class meeting was deliberately adjusted to be held a week later. That day, Zhou Si Yue and the professor had just returned from Shanghai and rushed to the hotel when they got off the plane.

    As soon as he entered the door, Song Ziqi led a group of people to yell: "Come on, we are quasi-college students back--

    "Zhou Si Yue opened him with a palm. A corner pointed, "Drinking with Liu Xiaofeng!"

    Liu Xiaofeng? !

    The more Zhou Si Yue looked back, she was really drinking with him.

    Seeing the crowd, Liu Jiang came on stage with a wine glass with red cheekbones. He also drank a lot. Jiujin came up, grabbed the microphone from a student, and slapped the table: "Come on! Let's take the past three years." The account is clear."

    Everyone stopped and looked at Liu Jiang, the teacher who was also serious on weekdays but looked a little inexplicably cute because he was drunk at the moment.

    "Lao Liu, I surrendered, I threw the chalk tip into your cup." Someone started.

    Liu Jiang suddenly said, "No wonder I had diarrhea that day."

    The  boy smiled again: "Actually no, your diarrhea is because your belt is too tight!"

    Liu Jiang smiled: "You kid!"

    Suddenly, he became serious, "Tonight, after this threshold, we may no longer find a reason to bring everyone together. I was too lazy to get all the old sesame seeds and rotten grains in the past three years. I count with you, I’m really stupid, whoever throws chalk in my cup, I don’t bother to care about you, and who sue me in front of the principal last time, saying that I am physically punished. Don’t know? Can the principal wear a pair of pants with you? People turned around and came to my office, in front of all the teachers, Xiao Liu, I heard that you are still interested in corporal punishment? I laughed like a grandson Like, how dare I say, all of you are uncles, if you feel a little unhappy, just take your teacher out and have fun. Now the teacher is so good! All of them are not fuel-efficient lamps, just you fucking guys, I just hate you the most!!!"

    At this point, everyone laughed, and the atmosphere suddenly became serious.

    Liu Jiang's eyes were red, and he gritted his teeth angrily: "You are really the most skinny student I have ever taken!!!"

    About Mo is a student from no other class. Liu Jiang felt slightly out of control and choked up, "Seeing you, always watching Back then, the hard work and tenacity in your body is really not comparable to that of previous students. I also heard that there was a boy in the eighth class serving as a soldier, right? Just Zhou Si Yue, your junior high school classmate, what is your name? Jiang Chen, that’s the driving force! And Song Ziqi, you are going to be admitted to the pilot. Give me a letter, so I can tell other teachers that I have a student who drives a plane! And Zhou Si Yue, to Tsinghua University, took photos in front of the queen Post back! you are the one, after the bride to marry a wife, the married marry, it is best to find a pile from students, but also elements of money to the province. "

    here, Liu Jiang deliberately swept Shadi and Song Ziqi: "Right? Huh? You both? Are you stupid to be teachers!" At the end of the class meeting, each of them moistened their eyes. Finally, Liu Jiang was overwhelmed by Zhou Si Yue. Carried in a taxi.

    People were stuffed in, and they didn't forget to stretch out their hands, and greeted them, "Okay, don't give them away, go back quickly--" That's it, he still worry about them.

    After eighteen years of hard work, he finally came to an end on this squeezed road.

    No matter where we are in the future, as long as the blood is still flowing, let's go on the road together.