Chaapter 67

Who doesn't like spring, the season of lush greenery, cicadas humming, and flowers blooming vigorously and full of hope.

    But today I suddenly decided to like this sloppy winter.

    ——The  man in "Little Monster Diary" was hidden in the dark, and the tall figure sank lazily on the sofa. He was still in the baseball jacket, but with a thin gray sweater in it, and his voice was tired: "Waiting for me." Kong Shadi held the microphone, glanced at Ding Xian, and shouted: "Who knows, we Xian Xian is so
 foolish-- "

   The microphone was taken by Ding Xian's hand, with the dim light. Kong Shadi gave Kong Shadi a sharp look, and Kong Shadi realized what she had said, and hugged Ding Xian's arm as if she was pleased, and whispered for mercy: "I was wrong, sister, you can hit me."

    Ding Xian patted Ding Xian. Open her hand and ignore it.

    Kong Shadi rushed forward without reluctance. After a while, Ding Xian couldn't match her clinging power. After a while, the two of them hugged and giggled again. They heard Ding Xian's helpless voice: "Look at who can stand you in the future." "

    Song Ziqi turned to look at Zhou Si Yue, who closed his eyes and rested.

    "Don't sing?"

    Zhou Si Yue got tired and shook his head subconsciously.

    Song Ziqi smiled: "That's right, you still don't sing, it's easy to lose fans."

    Zhou Si Yue kicked him symbolically, without a word of extra words, people are really tired.

    In the box, someone suddenly yelled, "Deng Wanwan, your song-- " Deng Wanwan walked over to pick up the microphone, stood by Zhou Si Yue, and started to clear her throat pretentiously, "This song hasn't been sung for a long time. Can't find the feeling."

    Kong Shadi subconsciously gave Ding Xian a look.

    "Someone is starting to show, don't hurry up."

    The anger in Ding Xian's heart, what do she behave, she sing like a bear-she hasn't entered this kind of ktv, Ding Xian actually doesn't know whether she sings well or not. When she was a child, Ye Wanxian asked her to perform several times with relatives and friends. I can't remember the specific reaction. Anyway, she was not allowed to perform again during the Chinese New Year. She was not a person who loves performance when she went to school. Most of the music classes were chorus, and she couldn't hear her level.

    She Tanshou:. "Wine"

    ? "Ah"

    . "Drink hole from the edge of the fishing Shadie minimum purity of beer bottles, hold carefully hand it over: "Just Liangkou."

    Liangkou under Ding Xian sips, hey, it's quite delicious-
 she picked up the beer and took a look, then took two more sips .

    When Kong Shadi came back after finishing the song, Ding Xian added her lips still intently after drinking half a bottle of beer.

    " Okay , don't drink. I ordered you a Lonely Northern Hemisphere. Sing well." 

  Deng Wanwan sang really well. After she sang, everyone urged her to join the top ten singers next year. Deng Wanwan was blushing. The face said: "I'm showing my ugliness." But her eyes were always in the direction of Zhou Si Yue.

    Ding Xian held the wine bottle, squinted her eyes, and raised her head to take another sip.

    "Use my goodnight to accompany you for breakfast, remember to save your misses in the piggy bank. I watched the sky full of stars flash, and listened to Cowherd telling Weaver Girl to be brave..." The song was finished.

    Everyone: ...

    Ding Xian put down the microphone, and the alcohol stimulated the peripheral nerves. She asked Kong Shadi excitedly: "Does it sound good?"

    Kong Shadi twitched the corner of her mouth: "It sounds good, but it may not be tuned up..."

    "... "

    Ding Xian dried the remaining half bottle of wine in one go.

    Crazy, the world is crazy.

    When Zhou Si Yue woke up, it was almost over. He was still not awake. When he was holding his hair to wake up, he was stuffed with a soft thing in his arms. He subconsciously pushed it away, just listening to Kong Shadi waved his hands. "The arduous and glorious task is entrusted to you, bye." The  hand was still in her dark hair, and she looked down at the person in her arms blankly. After seeing it clearly, her palms couldn't help but rest on the outer ring of her neck. Forget it, choke to death-  annoying.

    Ding Xian watched him happily, her eyes glistening with water.

    He paused for two seconds with his palm in the air, slapped her forehead with a palm, venting his anger, and
 dragged away.

    On the long street, the pedestrians are in twos and threes, the trees are quiet, the moonlight spreads a light woolen blanket on the ground, and the glowing lake has long been frozen, as if sprinkled with a layer of broken silver, glowing in the dark night Bright.

    The boy walked in front, wearing only a thin gray sweater, with both hands in his pockets.

    The girl put on his baseball uniform, followed by stepping on his shadow, stepping on her left foot and her right foot happily.

    "Zhou Si Yue."

    Ding Xian stopped him suddenly. The person in front stopped and didn't look back: "What?"

    She ran up to him with a little face and looked at his eyes. With her eyes brighter than moonlight, she almost sucked her in. She calmed down and asked him through the wine: "Why are you ignoring me during this time?"

    She was soft.

    That was the first time that she was subdued by her pride.

    He suddenly lowered his head and smiled, aside his eyes, and looked away.

    "Where did I offend you?" she asked again.

    "You didn't offend me, you just bothered me." Zhou Si Yue said more casually.

    "Oh."

    Ding Xian lowered her head, as if she had nothing to ask, she hung her head in loss.

    "Is there anything else to say?" Zhou Si Yue frowned slightly when she stopped talking.

    "No, I haven't congratulated you yet, you  joined the Beijing  team—— " She smiled forcefully, and wanted to pat him on the shoulder for encouragement.