Chapter 17

Ding Xian hasn't recovered yet.

    When the teenager left, Deng Wanwan stepped forward and pulled Ding Xian's hand, and looked at her smilingly and said, "We will move when we go back on Monday. In fact, I can't see clearly if I sit in the back for a few days."

    Huh?

    Why suddenly...

    Ding Xian let her hold hands in a daze, her mind confused.

    Deng Wanwan smiled and touched her head, glanced behind her, and said, "What are you in a daze? I know."

    Hearing this, Ding Xian waved her hand quickly, "No, I am not..."

    What is it?

    Hearing that he asked you to move back, the deer in my heart was almost killed, right?

    Deng Wanwan didn't wait for her to finish, but interrupted directly: "Okay, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

    This was so ambiguous that Ding Xian didn't dare to look Deng Wanwan's eyes directly.

    The little girl lowered her head, which further confirmed Deng Wanwan's thoughts.

    Deng Wanwan smiled again: "Everyone is a classmate. If you tell me directly, of course I won't disagree."

    Just say it?

    How can I tell you straight?

    Ding Xian pouted.

    Deng Wanwan let go of her hand, looked forward, and said, "Well, Zhou Si Yue tell me everything. Don't be embarrassed. I'll move when I go back on Monday. I'll go to play first."

    Wait... Wait a minute?

    Ding Xian stretched out her hand and held her hand, staring at her blankly : "That death... why ...what did Zhou Si Yue tell you?" 

    Deng Wanwan replied quickly: "He said that you just came to the city and the soil and water were a bit uncomfortable. During this time, you often go to class and run to the toilet, so it’s convenient to sit behind."

    ......! !

    Is it too late to shoot him dead in the past?

    After Deng Wanwan finished speaking, she ran towards the shooting machine. Ding Xian gritted her teeth angrily looking at the tall figure standing in front of the shooting machine.

    Zhou Si Yue stood in front of the shooting machine, making a standard fixed-point shot. The basketball traversed a round parabola above his head and fell into the opposite basket. His hands were fast. Some balls hadn't fallen yet, and the next one had already entered.

    There is one such shooting machine in Yanping Town.

    She has a hairpin who grew up with her. This is very powerful. She likes to squat at the shooting machine in the game hall and play with her record. In less than a month, the record is maxed out, and no one breaks it anymore. Past his record.

    This is the second time Ding Xian has seen someone able to brush his shooting machine's score to 999.

    As Zhou Si Yue's last ball fell, Song Ziqi and Jiang Chen's boasting sound came from her ears. Kong Shadi clamored to be on her own. Deng Wanwan went to grab Zhou Si Yue's game currency.

    Zhou Si Yue said more incomprehensibly, "Why did you rob me? Change it yourself." Song Ziqi whistled.

    Kong Shadi helped and said: "Yes, why are you stealing someone else's, you have to play with yourself and change it."

    Deng Wanwan snorted, carefully defending her pride and said: "No more."

    Kong Shadi triumphantly Ding Xian raised her eyebrows, and the expression seemed to say: "Don't worry, I'll watch it for you, and go to your brother with peace of mind."

    And the teenager she cared about didn't even notice it, and had already taken care of it. Since I picked up the doll intently on the side. ·

    Ding Xian suddenly laughed.

    I remembered a sentence I once read in a book—a
   contradiction is like a fish that meets the first person, living in this world for a long time.

    And the adolescent boys and girls have brought their contradictions to the fullest.

    ...

    Ding Xian led Ding Juncong home, Ye Wanxian happened to make the meal, and did not say much, urging them to wash their hands and go over to eat. Ding Juncong made a grimace at Ding Xian and hurried into the toilet.

    The dinner table.

    Ding Xian digs through the rice in the bowl without a bite. Ye Wanxian picked a piece of fish and put it in her bowl, and asked casually: "How are you learning recently?"

    Ding Xian stuffed a mouthful of rice into her mouth and said: " It's okay."

    Ye Wanxian nodded, and the tableware banged and said, "I have time to make up for your brother's math in the evening."

    "Oh."

    Ye Wanxian asked inadvertently: "How about getting along with Si Yue? "

    The name was suddenly mentioned by her family. Only Ding Xian could understand the subtle feeling. Half a mouthful of rice was choking in her throat. She coughed a few times, cleared her throat, and said in as steady a tone as possible: "Quite Okay."

    Ye Wanxian: "Get along with him, how's his grades?"

    Ding Xian felt a faint sadness. After searching for a long time, she couldn't find a suitable word to describe him, so she gave a particularly pertinent and perfunctory evaluation. --Straight A student.

    Ye Wanxian did not study these words, and nodded and said: "Indeed, I heard from Lao Zhou before that his son is good at learning everything, and his memory is particularly good, but how can he take such a test
 for the high school entrance examination?" With his learning attitude, Is it a god to take this test?

    Ding Xian roared in her heart.

    Ye Wanxian: "He was really smart when he was a kid, I don't know how he is now."

    Now it's an evildoer, Ding Xian meditated.

    "Some children are talented, and they are easy to be buried if they are not cultivated properly. You see, Mrs. Zhou doesn't care much about playing cards all day long. Zhou is busy at work, and there is no time to take care of children. I think our family Congcong will definitely be better than him in the future. "

    Ding Xian glanced at her hard-working younger brother, and sneered, "He should enter a reliable junior high school first and discuss something promising."

    ...

    This is the heart-warming question.

    Even Ye Wanxian didn't reply, but patted her brother on the head and said, "Your sister is right, it's most important to raise the grades."

    Ding Juncong glanced at her complainingly.

    Ding Xian quickly finished the bowl of rice and went back to the room to preview next week's homework.

    The book turned two pages without reading a word. Outside the window, the leaves fluttered and stopped, and when they fell, a yellow leaf stopped in front of her window, like a signal of autumn.

    The sky is getting dark, the dusk is sinking, and the waves of smoke gather together.