Chapter 107

When you are away, day and night, hour, minute and second are not different for twenty-four hours. When you are there, sometimes less and sometimes more.

    Abbas said.

    ——"Little Monster Diary"

     At eleven o'clock, the long-awaited robot war officially begins. The two battle teams are from Chima Technology's Matilda and Xingyuan Technology's small steel cannon.

    The small steel gun lost to the US team in the battle last year and won the silver medal. Matilda was developed by Akima just this year and has not participated in any competitions. It even appeared in the exhibition hall for the first time.

    The small steel gun is one size bigger this year than last year. Like a heavy excavator, a strong iron wall extends from the fuselage with a sledgehammer at the top. This is relatively rare among many combat robots.

    Most designers will choose to let their robots attack from the side, which is easy to operate, and if they are crushed by a small steel cannon, the opponent's robot will be half scrapped. This design is bold and adventurous.

    However, when Matilda unveiled the opening ceremony, everyone was shocked.

    Chima’s design directly designed Matilda as a disk, that is, a rotating robot, with blade-like propellers in the transverse plane, which looked like a fast gyroscope when running at high speed, and the small steel gun could not get close.

    As soon as he approached, sparks flew in all directions, and an arm was cut off by Matilda, who was moving quickly.

    After a few rounds, the small steel cannon was forced to the corner by Matilda, leaving only a dying half body, and the ground was full of mechanical remains of the small steel cannon.

    Outside the venue, the crowd was full of enthusiasm, and a machine war was seen.

    Yuan Fang is a fan of Xiaogangpao. Although he lost to the US team in the game last year, all the designs of Xiaogangpao are very in line with his ideas. Now he is forced to the corner by the powerful Matilda, he is even more puzzled than the designer. , Rolled up his sleeves and waved his arms to the arena.

    "Counter-attack, Little Steel Cannon!!"

    "Little Steel Cannon, stand up!!"

    Encouraged by the crowd, the crowd shouted at the Little Steel Cannon, "Come on! Little Steel Cannon!"

    Ding Xian glanced around Si Yue.

    He is the only one who is sober, with his hands wrapped around his chest, looking at the game on the stage indifferently.

    "Who do you hope to win?" Ding Xian asked him.

    Zhou Si Yue withdrew his gaze from the stage, looked down at her, and said calmly: "Don't do this kind of hopeless suspense."

    "Do you think the small steel cannon will lose?"

    Zhou Si Yue hooked his lips. , With his eyes still on the stage, he casually said: "The controller has been punched out, do you think he can win? If the cpu is the core of a system, the controller is the cpu of the robot and the heart of the human , For you, can you still live if you get a heart out?"

    Ding Xian silently digested what he said. After thinking for a while, she said: "That said, Su Bai Cong has been very successful in his transformation. He has successfully entered the robotics class. "

  The young man looked down at her and looked at her mockingly. The crowd shouting cheering in his ears became more and more intense. He leaned down and laughed extremely contemptuously in her ear: "You approved"

    His breath is slightly hot, Ding Xian's heartbeat Accelerating, raising her head slightly, and bumping into his profound and profound eyes, her ears feel hot.

    The two of them stared at each other quietly in the crowd for two seconds. Ding Xian always felt that he was going to kiss her in the next second, and was pulled back to reality by an uproar behind him. go.

    The Xingyuan designer directly drove the small steel cannon into the spiral masher on the side, and in a burst of crackling and shredding, it instantly turned into a few pieces of scrap iron, lying on the ground lifelessly.

    After losing the sense of control, he shrugged his shoulders to the audience, turned and left.

    The auditorium was silent, knowing that Xingyuan's designer left the audience with emotion.

    Looking at the stage again, Matilda is spinning in place like a winner.

    The robot ie, who hadn’t spoken for a long time, seemed to be happy for his friend’s victory. His head turned into a smiley face on the screen, his eyes narrowed, flashing and flashing, and the mechanical sound of each word: "Congratulations, my Old man, work hard, we can invade the earth soon."

    Yuan Fang put his hand on Zhou Si Yue's shoulder, "It seems that Chima Technology is really going to eat this whole piece of cake."

    Zhou Si Yue looked at him. At a glance, he said: "I can’t eat it. In fact, Xingyuan’s design is no problem. It’s just a technical innovation. Otherwise, it will not be able to withstand the high power consumption of Chima next year. The bridge relay is indeed good, but it cannot withstand the resistance heat accumulation. Try it with a larger chip."

    Although Yuan Fang likes robots, he has never had the opportunity to do it. Hearing Zhou Si Yue's words, he has turned into a fan.

    Dong Zhengfei, who hadn't intervened for a long time, glanced at Zhou Si Yue, slightly disdainful: "You mean pmdc? But as far as I know, this kind of robot is more suitable for large robots, but small steel guns are not suitable."

    The expression seemed to say. , He had made a few robots,  he is just talking nonsense here.

    Understand, Dong Zhengfei just won the gold medal in the robot competition, no matter how he felt that Zhou Si Yue's words were a bit challenging his authority.

    The more Zhou Si smiled, he didn't speak any more...

--------------------OFF TOPIC-------------------------
🎊Today is National Holiday, which is Ta Zaung Mone Full Moon Day. 🎉
So, I will able to upload mass update.