Chapter 101

The  room is silent, with a faint light on, and the sound of rain outside the window ticking, playing in the quiet night.

    Zhou Si Yue glanced back at her and saw this girl sitting on the bed cross-legged, occupying his bed with an innocent face, smiled to himself, turned his head, leaned forward slightly, went to catch the cigarette on the side of the computer, and held it in his mouth. , Lowered his head and smoked the cigarette butts in a virtual flame.

    Ding Xian didn't move, sitting on the bed and watching his back.

    He inhaled, raised his head slightly, the computer was emitting a faint blue light, and the smoke instantly dissipated, then he lowered his head and knocked the cigarette on the edge of the ashtray, gently dusted the ash, and lifted his hand slightly. In mid-air, his other hand crackled and knocked on the keyboard. He heard him whisper without looking back: "No."

    Ding Xian lifted the quilt and got off the bed, walked to him and sat down.

    The more Zhou Si Yue put the cigarette in his mouth, quickly tapped a few times with both hands on the keyboard, staring at the computer screen, and whispered: "If you don't sleep anymore, it will dawn."

    Ding Xian glanced at the program on the computer. Smoked the cigarette he was holding in his mouth, held it in his mouth, and inhaled lightly. The strong smell of tobacco entered her nose. She was choked and coughed violently. The more Zhou Si Yue heard the sound, he stopped the movement in his hand. , Closed the computer, leaned against the back of the sofa, put her hands around her chest, and looked at her amusedly: "What's wrong?"

    Ding Xian threw the cigarette into the ashtray with a bitter expression, sticking out her tongue: "So spicy "

    The more Zhou Si Yue looked at her speechlessly, and threw the mineral water on the table to her, "Drink and go to sleep."

    "What about you?"

    Ding Xian looked at him.

    The more Zhou Si Yue turned his head and looked out the window, the sound of the rain still pattered, "Don't make trouble."

    "What are you afraid of? Zhou Si Yue, I don't mind."

    Ding Xian looked at him and she won't go to sleep. Sleeping with him all night, Zhou Si Yue smiled helplessly, stroked the back of her head and said in a low voice: "You go first, I'll come over if I smoke a cigarette."

    Ding Xian,  was relieved to get up: "Okay, I'll be waiting for you in bed."

    Zhou Si Yue gave her a more meaningful look, until Ding Xian left, he bends over to take the short cigarette case.

    Ding Xian lay on the bed, staring at the back of the man's head, the fingertips of cigarettes lit up with a wisp of green smoke, and the vine was wrapped around the dim yellow lamp, drawing his back lonely and lazily, and she suddenly felt that he was really mature. Lots of thoughts.

    "Zhou Si Yue." She called.

    He lowered his head and flicked his cigarette, his nose said: "Huh?"

    " Are uncles and aunts okay?"

    Since the meeting, this topic seemed to be avoided by him deliberately. She didn't dare to ask about something in his heart that he didn't want to mention, and she couldn't hold back today. After all, Mrs. Zhou treated her a thousand ways, all kinds of good.

    The more Zhou Si Yue didn't make a sound for a while, the soot left on his hands was extinguished. After a little ashes accumulated, he replied, "It's okay."

    Ding Xian snorted and put the quilt on, in a melancholy voice: "Where do they live now?"

  " In a town in the south."

   The  little girl's voice faded: "It's not my intention to retire ... " Before the words were over, the figure suddenly stood up. The more Zhou Si Yue pressed the smoke out, he slid his slippers toward the bed. Coming here, Ding Xian hurriedly closed her eyes, and felt that the bed next to her was sinking heavily. Someone was lying down beside her. The tall figure occupied half of the bed. The man closed his eyes and whispered: "It's none of your business, sleep. Right."

    Ding Xian turned her body slightly, buried her whole body in the quilt, revealing only a pair of eyes, staring at him quietly, the contours are sharp, the rounded jaw line is like a knife, the lines are cold, the eyebrows are raised, the nose and lips are high. Thin, inch-long hair, exceptionally neat.

    Who said that time is a pig-killing knife, why does he become more and more beautiful?

    Sunshine and scorn.

    Silent and reticent.

    Everyone is the beloved son of years, and God is unfair to him, but fortunately, years are like a knife, but he is gentle.

    The more Zhou Si Yue closed his eyes, he suddenly carried a pillow and placed it in the center of the bed.

    Ding Xian looked down at the pillow, then looked up at his face, puzzled: "What's this?"

    Zhou Si Yue didn't lift his eyelids, and said lazily, "Prevent you from crawling over in the middle of the night."

   It was a girl, with a thin face. Ding Xian was anxious.

    She got into the quilt and refused to show any hair. She yelled angrily under the quilt, "Whoever climbs this line is a puppy." After shouting, Ding Xian hid. She was panting wildly in the quilt, and her heart was beating wildly. From the moment he lay down beside her, she was already blushing and her ears blushed from the moment he lay down beside her.

    Zhou Si Yue finally opened his eyes and glanced sideways, only to see a quilt that hooked his lips.

    Ding Xian quietly lifted the corner of the quilt to look at, and happened to bump into his slightly tilted head, smiling but not smiling, her small face blushed, and she hurriedly got into the quilt, never daring to stick her head out again.

    Come on.

    In essence, it's still a bit intimidating.

    Zhou Si Yue became more happy and closed his eyes again, "Sleep."

    A faint voice came from the quilt: "Good night."

    Twenty minutes later.

    The person in the quilt was sleeping with sweat. The more Zhou Si Yue opened his eyes, he sat up cross-legged, looked at the person on the side of the bed, rubbed his neck and watched quietly for a few seconds, shaking his head out under the quilt, the little girl probably She was really tired, sleeping soundly, with her lips slightly open, her mouth pouting, inexplicably cute.

    Zhou Si Yue stared at it for a while, afraid that the mosquitoes would fly in, and pulled the quilt up slightly...