Chapter 110

This feeling of meeting opponents makes Su Baicong very excited. He hasn't seen such an exciting opponent for many years.

    "She doesn't think that she is a revolutionary friendship with you." After that, Su Bai Cong turned around and leaned on the sink, lowered his head and lit a cigarette.

    The more Zhou Si Yue lowered his head and drew his cigarette without igniting it. Hearing this, he looked up at him, took the cigarette off, and squeezed the cigarette in his hand and said casually: "Since you know, don't send people up."

    Su Baicong smiled, and calmly brushed off the soot: "I don't think so. I don't think she will be indifferent to me if given me time. After graduation, I will bring her into the company. How about you? Study abroad or help. People work? Or can you be selfish enough to let her give up my high-paying job and start a business with you? Do you really think your revolutionary friendship can carry this?"

    Zhou Si Yue rubbed the cigarette in his hand and threw it into the trash can. Here, leave without saying a word.

    ... When Ding Xian received Zhou Si Yue's text message, Lou Feng was holding her and talking to Yuan Fang, and the phone on the table shook.

    1 new message comes from Zhou Si Yue.

    Just seeing this sentence, her temples twitched and she wouldn’t really fight, right? Ding Xian seemed incompetent to feel that Su Baicong was special to her, but he was so passionate that she could not take the initiative to mention it. Er, the two actually reduced contact after Su Bai Cong said "Xian Xian, I allow you to disrespect me". Ding Xian almost stopped calling him, treating him as a complete elder. To look at it.

    She clicked on the text message.

    Young Master Zhou said--  "Come out."

    Concise and powerful, Young Master Zhou said .

    Ding Xian replied, "Is it over here yet?"

    Young Master Zhou replied again-

    "Then you can accompany him."

    Ding Xian was so angry that she almost dropped the phone, so why did she accompany him! There are still so many people! Can he not be so choking when he speak? Throw the phone directly on the table, not return it, she owe him it in her previous life.

    There was a bang.

    Lou Feng bit her chicken feet and turned her head, and said, "What's wrong?"

    Ding Xian: "It's okay, eat your chicken feet." The phone shook again.

    1 New information comes from Zhou.

  "  Is it over?"

    She nodded resentfully, but when she saw the content, her scalp was numb, and the trigeminal nerve was short-circuited.

    Young Master Zhou said--

    "Answer wrong, answer again, is he still me?"

    "What's the nerve?" Ding Xian snapped and pressed.

    Young Master Zhou replied: "Isn't that you like me? It's so difficult to make a choice?"

    Ding Xian replied: "There are so many people who like you, why don't you let them choose?"

    Zhou Siyue: "Who?"

    "Xing Lufei." 

     "  I think you are itchy."

    "Slightly, wait for me at the door."

    Ding Xian exchanged eyes with Lou Feng, and Su Bai Cong sent a text message before he came back.

    "President Su, I am not feeling well. I went back to the hotel to rest. Thank you for your hospitality today."

    After a long time, Su Baicong returned: "Wait for me at the door. I will take you home first."

    "No trouble, Senior Brother Zhou will Send me."

    Then she never returned.

    The more Zhou Si Yue leaned against the street lamp and smoked, he was already tall, and he stood on the teeth beside the flower bed, his back leaning against the white street lamp post.

    When Ding Xian passed by, he pinched the cigarette, looked back at the little girl, put his pocket in the flower bed, and shrank his neck, "Deadly cold, go."

    Ding Xian looked at him thinly and shortly. Sleeve, follow up, "Why don't you come out without a jacket."

    Zhou Si Yue looked at her more and more, and suddenly raised his arm and hooked her neck to pull the person to his side. Ding Xian's face turned red, her heart was pounding, her whole body was stiff, and she couldn't even walk.

    At this moment, he looked like a zombie from behind, dragged away by his neck.

    The more Zhou Si Yue looked down at her, he pulled the hanging cap on her back and closed it, "Is it cold?"

    Ding Xian shook her head numbly.

    She is now hot like a balloon and wants to explode! Boomboomboom! !

    After walking for a while, Young Master Zhou stopped a taxi, opened the door, Ding Xian was stuffed in by him, then came in with long legs, closed the door, and listened to him: "Master, go to Linggu Temple."

The master enthusiastically responded. He said: "Okay, sit firmly!"

    Ding Xian really sat very steadily, steadily like a schoolboy throughout the whole process, with her legs close together, her hands on her knees, and her eyes didn't dare to glance at him.

    At the beginning of the lights, neon lights flickered outside the window, and the trees on both sides of the road were retreating rapidly. The taxi driver slammed on the gas pedal and moved frantically in the direction of Linggu Temple.

    Zhou Si Yue used his usual young master's sitting style, with his legs wide open, and the man's strong thigh was rubbing against her, and through the thin cloth, it was the temperature of his body, burning the desire for life.