153

At the celebration banquet, Ding Xian bowed her head and sat beside him without saying a word.

    Zhou Si Yue peeled her shrimps while chatting with people, talking about some technical terms that she hardly understood, and couldn't speak.

    "The human brain has always used an algorithm. This algorithm can distribute the area, distinguish it from the eyes, nose, and ears, and the execution area of ​​our algorithm. These can be linked to realize the function of the brain. The final algorithm of the robot can also use this to explain "Zhou Si Yue said, the shrimp shell in his hand peeled off and put it in Ding Xian's bowl. The words didn’t make much sense: "The same conclusion can be drawn through the cortex under the microscope. There is a thalamus structure in the brain. In the whole design, , The thalamus is the center.”

    Others listened with gusto. The more Zhou Si Yue peeled all the shrimps and put them on the dinner plate in an orderly manner. Ding Xian found that he had a kind of obsessive-compulsive disorder in his arrangement. Last time he helped her choose The same goes for green peppers. They must be lined up one by one.

    He peeled half of the plate, wiped his hands, and gently stroked the back of her head, "Quickly eat."

    Ding Xian obediently ate them one by one in the order he arranged.

    Someone else thought about it again and asked Zhou Si Yue: "If this is the case, will the robot have its own ideas and be able to experience human emotions? Will it slowly form its own three views? Fuck, isn't that? Is it a sci-fi blockbuster of the future world?"

    Zhou Si Yue recovered from Ding Xian's body, and put his two hands that had just been wiped on the table casually, leaning on the chair and looking at the humanity: "The pig is also conscious, not Xiangan. It’s
okay . It’s too early to say that the current technology doesn’t support it.” 

   Professor Ye interjected: “But you can look forward to it. By 2050, robots should be the most common configuration for every household. There is still a lot of room for this industry. , It’s like the big brother in 1990. No one can afford it. Now, you see that there is a mobile phone, but someone has to open the way."

    When it comes to future technology, the team members can’t hold back their energy and start to talk . Talk about it.

    Zhou Si Yue's phone suddenly shook and glanced down. A long list of unfamiliar numbers flashed on the screen. He stared at it for a few seconds, but didn't answer it. Instead, he turned the phone over and covered it on the table.

    Ding Xian looked at him, "Don't pick it up?"

    He mumbled, "It doesn't matter."

    "Oh."

    "Are you full?"

    "It's okay, you can't eat too much at night, or you can't go back to sleep."

    He raised his eyebrows. Smiled slightly, "You can just do something else if you can't sleep."

    In fact, in private, Zhou Si Yue is really a not-so-serious person. When he is in the mood, he can talk to you.

    Ding Xian blushed and pinched his arm, "What are you talking about!"

    The little force was like a tickle here. After she pinched enough, Zhou Si Yue picked up the phone and stood up. "I'll go to the toilet."

    "Hurry back."

    "Yeah." He put the phone in his pocket.

    When Zhou Si Yue finished smoking a cigarette at the door, the phone in the bag shook again.

    He lowered his head and spit out a cloud of smoke, took the phone out of his pocket, looked down for a while, and pressed the answer button: "What's the matter?"

    Su Baicong said with a smile, "Congratulations, Robocon first prize."

    Zhou Si Yue, The more he squinted his eyes, he took a deep breath of his cigarette and puffed out the flue, "Thanks."

    "Vila Animation Company, do you know?"

    "What do you mean?"

   The phone chuckled, "That little girl help people do animation, do not seem to know Sun yuan Hong hand book is not copyrighted, and now the original author found Vera, asking them to compensation for infringement and mental anguish total cost of two million, you guessed Sun yuan Xiang how would you do? "

    that year micro Bo is not yet popular, and rights protection is not easy.

    The tighter Zhou Si Yue's cheek was, he pulled it slightly because of too much force.

    He pinched the cigarette and listened to the other side saying: "Her future, your future, is it a good deal for Zhao Zhenhai to step down?"

    Zhou Si Yue closed his eyes more and more.

    "Why did Vera find her?"

    "I recommend it." Su Baicong said bluntly.

    Fate’s hands are always overturning clouds and rain, just like this, pouring down a basin of cold water, in the boundless night ahead, pedestrians are hurrying, a child is holding his mother’s hand and asking for a lollipop, the mother said sharply, always thinking about eating sweets, You should suffer a bit!

    Zhou Si Yue suddenly smiled.

    Do people have to learn to bow their heads with reality?

    "I'm waiting for your information."

    ......

    Tonight was the worst time they went wrong.

    Ding Xian was almost firmly pressed on the bed by him, biting and kissing. She whimpered and patted him on the chest, her backhand pressed against the top of her head, taking advantage of the void.

    She silently endured it, when he was overjoyed and excited because he won the prize.

    She did whatever he wanted to do, and she did her best to cooperate with him, until he cleared his mind and looked at Ding Xian with a reddish spot on his shoulder, a little dazed, and then he realized what he was doing. Rubbing his hair, the man fell to one side and lay on the other side of the bed.

    Ding Xian pulled up his clothes and hugged him like a koala, rubbing his head against his neck, "Zhou Si Yue, are you too excited/excited?"

   The man lay on the bed, his slender figure tired, sweeping her. At a glance, "Huh?"

    "Aren't you excited about winning the prize?"

    "It's okay."

    "But you're very excited tonight."

    "Is there?"

    "You just did everything..."

    So many times, she was the only time she could truly feel his blood spurting.

    "Is Sun Yuanxiang nice to you?" he asked her suddenly.

    Ding Xian did not react, thought for a moment, then she said: "?. What good's sister Sun"

     "She recently did not find you."

    "Oh yeah, her annual leave recently, my projects are handed over to another responsible Someone did it, and I didn't contact her either. She told me to prepare for the final exam first, without drawing a line draft."

    "Go to sleep, be good."

    Zhou Si Yue rubbed her head more and more.

    "You have something wrong recently." Ding Xian was buried in his thick chest, rubbing a comfortable posture, and poking his hard chest.

    "Don't contact Vera. Let's prepare for the final exam first."

    Ding Xian lay in his arms and said obediently. Before going to bed, he held Zhou Si Yue's face and seemed to say to himself: " I will definitely put you in vain and fat."

    Then he fell asleep.