Chapter 4

Ye Wanxian was angry, but gave him a push: "You are saying something, you! Your daughter is getting harder and harder to manage!"

    Father Ding has been accustomed to such scenes of flying dogs , and felt annoyed. He put out the cigarette butts, "Your daughter, your daughter, you didn't give birth to your daughter? You are spoiled by holding a son all day long." The younger brother cried more and more, and Ding Xian hid in the quilt and gritted her teeth secretly.

    Ye Wanxian was like a balloon that was suddenly exploded, and she raised her volume instantly, "What do you mean?! Do you think I dote on my son? It was your family who forced me to give birth to a son, if it weren't for your conservative ideas. , I can hold back my energy to give birth to a son for you! Now you blame me on the other side!" The brother's cry and the red-faced quarrel between the two adults.

    The mess outside turned into a pot of porridge.

    The shadow of the tree on the crooked neck gradually blurred. Ding Xian was suddenly trapped in this noisy environment and swept through her brain. She had long been used to it. This was the norm at home.

    The last thought before going to bed.

    Three years are coming soon, and the hellish eighteen-year-old will end sooner.

    *The aanext day, yesterday's farce became a passing moment again.

    Ye Wanxian took the Ding's sister and brother to Zhou's house at the end of East Alley.

    Before leaving the house, Ye Wanxian repeatedly urged that this Uncle Zhou is a noble person. In the transfer of his father this time, Uncle Zhou put in a lot of effort to speak nice things at the dinner table.

    After finishing speaking, he glanced at Ding Xian again, and said in particular, "Uncle Zhou has a son, the young master of the Zhou family, who was also admitted to the third high school this year. I heard that the total score is not as high as yours, so you can help him more often. , Make a good relationship with him."

    Ding Xian felt, in the eyes of her mother.

    There are no men, women, old people and children in the division of human beings. There are only two kinds of people, useful people and useless people.

    "good."

    She responded mechanically on the surface, but she felt that she had entered a rebellious period. She would never put her mother's instructions into practice. Perhaps she could be more rebellious and do the opposite.

    But at the moment when she saw the young master, Ding Xian suddenly wanted to reach a united front with her mother for a moment.

    Uncle Zhou is considered a talent in his forty generation, wearing gold silk-rimmed eyes, and looks polite and polite. Mrs. Zhou is the most beautiful middle-aged girl Ding Xian has ever seen. Using the term "girl" doesn't violate any harmony at all, because we can't tell the age at all.

    Ye Wanxian used her flattering skills to coax Mrs. Zhou into one another. Mrs. Zhou kindly took her hand and said to her politely: "It just so happens that a bunch of children are coming at home today. You stay for dinner together.

    Right ." Ye Wanxian couldn't ask for it, pretending to be surprised: "Is that too much trouble for you?"

    Madam Zhou smiled and stopped: "What is the trouble? Just a few more pairs of chopsticks. They are all classmates of Siyue No. 3 Middle School. Just let Xian Xian get familiar with it."

    "Yes, yes." After that, Ye Wanxian talked about Ding Xian, pretending to: "Xian Xian, this is Aunt Zhou I often mention to you."

    Ding Xian looked at Mrs. Zhou in silence. .