Chapter 76

He ran away.

    Zhou Si Yue stepped into the car and cursed in a low voice: "I'm used to you!" He rode away.

    When the wheel rolled by Ding Xian's side, the boy maliciously rang the bell a few times and slid forward with a slam. Ding Xian gritted her teeth angrily as she watched his arrogant back.

    "Naive!!!"

    Back in the classroom, Kong Shadi chased her and asked, "How about the days when you lived with the male god?"

    Ding Xian stuffed her schoolbag into the table and said angrily: "Go with the word cohabitation."

"    He is still a male god , I’m just crazy.” Kong Shadi sighed and shook her head again and again: “Don’t be in the blessing and don’t know the blessing. I don’t even have a chance to live with Song Ziqi. I just heard another girl from another class. I’m asking about our Young Master Zhou, that idiot, tut..."

    Ding Xian's nerves became tense again, and she looked back at someone’s position. As it happened, Zhou Si Yue was also talking nonsense with Song Ziqi, and glanced casually. The line of sight suddenly collided, and for two seconds, Zhou Si Yue lowered his cough and took the lead to stay away.

    Ding Xian realized that she turned back in a hurry, and her ears were red.

    Zhou Si Yue leaned loosely on the back of the chair, looked at the reddish ears, and smiled.

    It turns out that all specious emotions are hidden in the eyes of the years.

    And all the answers you want to know are in these specious emotions.

    In September, the annual national mathematics competition, it is rare that He Xingwen even gave up this year's national competition and fell through everyone's eyes, thinking that he would go to the dark one by one on this road. According to Liu Xiaofeng’s recount from the conversation between Liu Jiang and several teachers in the office, He Xingwen’s father died in an accident in the workshop during the summer vacation. Time to review the competition, plus previous experience, decided to give up.

    In mid-September, Liu Jiang was in the class to raise money for He Xingwen.

    A boy who was originally quite arrogant, now standing on the podium with his head down, with a square red donation box in front of him. Ding Xian stared at him for a long time, escaped from the bag, and collected fifty. all.

    Kong Shadi yelled and refused to donate, because she felt that He Xingwen had a bad heart, and if we helped him now, it would be an abuse.

    Song Ziqi patted her head, "It's not so useful to help the abuser. It's a yard of things. Although I don't like him, but people have difficulties, we still have to do our best. The old masters hold such grudges. You can't live brightly."

    "How about you." Kong Shadi squinted: "How much do you donate? Five hundred? That's too much!"

    At the same time, Ding Xian also looked at Zhou Si Yue's hands. With the same amount of money as Song Ziqi, she was actually a little reluctant in her heart. She was reported to be in love and cheated on exams. He Xingwen was almost certainly responsible for Ding Xian's work. No one except him could do these squandering things. , Asked Zhou Si Yue in a low voice: "If I donate, do you think I'm bad?"

    "No."

    "Or you don't donate, maybe he reported the last exam."

    Song Ziqi heard, Interrupted: "Don't worry, he did it. Old Yang has talked to him. The sooner Si Yue will find out."

    Ding Xian was stunned: "You know."

    "Yeah."

   Zhou Si Yue smiled more and more: " Although he is gloomy and he does not do things like a man, but as a man, I have to care about him. Don't I also become the same person as him? Besides, this money is not for him, it is for him. Grandpa and grandma, think about it, the two old men just died with their son. It would be sad to learn that the grandson is so unwelcome."

    Ding Xian suddenly looked at him, "You are too sensible."

    Growing up, Few people have praised him in person like this. Anyone in the neighbourhood knows that he has a bad mouth and a good heart. No matter how skinny he is, he can’t be anything out of the ordinary, but no one has ever praised him for being sensible and thinking. Happy, but still not forgiving, squinting at her: "What the hell is this sensible, this is what a man should do."

    Ding Xian especially likes to hear him say that he is a man, and Belie has a sense of security. At this moment, she always nods and bows in cooperation: "Yes, yes, Mr. Zhou."

    "Virtue."

    Zhou Si Yue became more happier.

    After that, Zhou Si Yue completely turned on the competition mode. This time he didn't even go to play ball. After class, he stayed in his seat and wrote papers. He went home after school and continued to write papers. Sometimes Ding Xian got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and found the lamp next door. It's still on.

    Ding Xian was afraid to disturb him and didn't dare to wear shoes. She simply tiptoed on the floor barefoot. The weather was cold in the end of October, and the coolness passed through the soles of her feet.

    Just walked two steps.

    The door "chuckled" opened, and the boy was wearing pajamas, rubbing his hair out, and he saw the fearful Ding Xian at a glance. He dragged him over, his voice hoarse: "Aren't you sleeping?"

    "Wake up. "

    The more Zhou Si Yue let go, lowered his head and swept her bald insteps. Seeing this again, he understood most of it, rubbed her hair vigorously, and pushed back into the room: "Give me back and put on shoes!"

    Ding Xian Putting on the shoes and chasing them out, Zhou Si Yue was brushing his teeth in the mirror, the dark circles under his eyes were so obvious that Ding Xian couldn't stand it, and she leaned on the door to talk to him.

    "You look like a little old man now."

    Zhou Si Yue didn't care, he groaned, drank water and gurgled up his head and rinsed his mouth, spit out the water, and said: "Really?"

    Ding Xian patted him. shoulder for encouragement: "I hope you can handle it."

    Zhou Si Yue once again with the Andean mouth mouthwash, oblique side head to look at her, shrugged and put her hand whisk open water down the spit, while washing the side of a toothbrush head He didn't lift up and said, "I heard that you have taken another ninety-odd math exams? The situation is grim, little girl."

    Ding Xian turned and left, "It's half past two, and I'm asleep, good night."

    As a result, she was picked up and dressed. Leading back, Zhou Si Yue dragged her, strode towards her room, "It's only half past two, it's still early, come here, I will tell you the papers."

    "In the middle of the night, what kind of papers are you going to tell a girl's room? You?!"

    Zhou Si Yue didn't let go, and changed his steps: "Okay, then go to my room."

    Ding Xian struggled and her body was almost twisted." I'm not going, I want to sleep."

    The more Zhou Si Yue picked it up to the wall, "Don't move."

    Then he put his hands forward, looked at her up and down, and took a deep breath. He said with a slight aura, "Why do I find that you don’t like to learn a little bit now? You chat with Kong Shadi in class, and don’t do homework after class. You just go home and play, miss, high school. What's the mess in your mind all day?"

    Ding Xian looked up at this slightly angry handsome face as if frozen, staring slowly from his shaggy hair. Moved down, stopped at the boy's slightly protruding throat, rolling slightly...

    She swallowed.

    Apart from his light gasp, there is only one voice left in the ear- kiss him, kiss him!