Chapter 115

The night sky hangs high.

    There was deathly silence all around, groans/groans ups and downs, high/high tides, and the two people outside the door were stiff, and they didn't dare to look at each other with their heads turned.

    The voice came from the door, and with the woman's low groan and the man's dull low hum, the matter was over.

    The two innocent children stood at the door, staring at them with big eyes for a while, then turning their heads away to look around.

    Until Zhou Si Yue clenched his hands into fists and gently touched his lips, coughed dryly, glanced at her, and his eyes beckoned her whether to leave.

    Ding Xian nodded slightly, and Zhou Si Yue turned around and took her away.

    The basement was dark and damp. When going up the stairs, he suddenly carried Ding Xian's bag to the other hand, freed that hand to hold her, Ding Xian looked at it quietly for a while, and handed it up.

    Then he led it all the way to the door of the hotel.

    Zhou Si Yue let go of her and lowered his head: "Identity card."

    Ding Xian lowered her head and took it out of her bag and handed it to him, then stood at the door and watched him pass the two ID cards to the front desk.

    Front desk clerk: "How many?"

    "Two." He turned his back, propped his hands on the glazed table, arched his back slightly.

    The front desk clerk snapped and typed a word, then looked up, "Hello, there is only one big bed room left. There are many tourists on National Day, and the room is basically full. Sorry."

    Zhou Si Yue looked back and glanced at Ding Xian. Turning back, he whispered: "One room."

    "Okay." The front desk clerk registered the check-in information and handed him the room card. Zhou Si Yue glanced back at Ding Xian and motioned her to come in.

    Ding Xian blushed, holding the bag in her arms tightly, avoiding the waiter's sight, and following.

    She was almost overwhelmed with shame, and her eyes were full of eyes. She actually opened up the room with Zhou Si... When going up the stairs, her whole body seemed to be weak after stepping on cotton, and she felt hot.

    When she realized it, hey, she seemed to be able to go back to the bedroom to sleep, but she enjoyed the feeling of being arranged by him.

    Zhou Si Yue seemed to be very familiar with the road, carrying a bag, his tall figure swaying under the faint light of the corridor, and after a while, he arrived in their room.

    As soon as he opened the door, there was only one big bed in one room.

    She glanced at Zhou Si Yue in surprise, he pushed the door in, inserted the room card, and pressed his finger on the door card. Looking back at her, she was standing at the door hesitantly, urging: "Come in."

    Ding Xian went in and closed the door. close.

    "You tidy up and sleep. I'll leave at four o'clock."

    Ding Xian subconsciously glanced at the wall clock hung on the wall. It was already two o'clock in the morning.

    After finishing talking, Zhou Si Yue tilted his neck and took off the messenger bag on his back and threw it on the sofa. He turned around and went to the toilet to wash his face before he came out. The forehead was dripping with water. He took a cigarette and a lighter and went to the balcony to smoke.

    During the two days of the trip, the journey was exhausted, and she was extremely tired. She was still sleeping in the car for four hours. He really hadn't slept for a minute, and the dark circles under his eyes came out.

    Ding Xian put down her bag, followed, leaning against the floor-to-ceiling window on the balcony to talk to him.

    "Why are you going?"

    Zhou Si Yue lowered his head and took an eye in his mouth, glanced at her, the lighter circled in his hand, "rubbed", the flame burst bright, lowered his head and brought the cigarette butt to the side, washing, sparking Shining, he spit out his cigarette, and said, "Go back to sort out the data and write the research report. Do you think I really went to play?"

   When it was about to write a paper, Ding Xian immediately looked at him bitterly, "Ah, everyone Do you want to write?"

    Zhou Si Yue smiled with a cigarette, and said, "You don't need to, I can just write."

    "Professor Ye mean?" Ding Xian seemed to guess it.

    He nodded, took the cigarette off, held it to his mouth, exhaled, and asked her, "Aren't you going to sleep?"

    Ding Xian looked at him like a mirror, with bright eyes and a soft but firm voice: " Zhou Si Yue , are you afraid of being gossip about going out tomorrow morning?" His smoking hand stopped, and his face looked slightly startled to look at her.

    The little girl walked two steps out, leaning on the balcony railing, and laughed at herself, "Did I tell you back then to tell you not to go too close to me for fear that it would hurt your heart to be spread gossip?"

    Zhou Si Yue lowered his head and pursed his lower lip, without making a sound, the smoke stopped at his fingertips, and dust accumulated.

    Ding Xian laughed again, "Actually, I was mad at you back then, because your attitude of being off-the-ground made me very flustered, sometimes being nice to me, and sometimes throwing me aside, teasing me when I was happy, and ignoring me when I was unhappy. , I said those things to you when I was short of breath that day." The night was quiet, and the sky was full of stars, twinkling.

    Facing Ding Xian’s accusation, Zhou Si Yue narrowed his eyes and thought about it, not agreeing, “When did I ignore you? When did I take the initiative to talk to you?”

    “ Yes , but you don’t remember.”

    "Man No, "No." The little girl was anxious, leaning on the railing, leaning forward slightly, "Really, do you remember that you are bad... -->>