135

The boy was particularly curious about the math god in Ding Xian's mouth, because he had always remembered him as a nerd with thick glasses and a dull expression since he was a child. How could there be such a cheerful and sunny person as she said?

    Every time she finished speaking, he would pester Ding Xian to tell him about the deeds of the great mathematics god. Ding Xian was also talking about Zhou Si Yue. She knew every aspect of him in her memory.

    Telling him that he likes to read some weird books in class; telling that he goes to the court when he is free; telling him that he likes to sit on the seat with his legs crossed between classes and chatting with the boys; telling the girls who secretly accosted him through problems; telling him Most of the time, he understood the righteousness and tolerance of others, but she cried her with anger at the most venomous and mean time.

    The boy listened attentively, and sometimes he could giggle. Ding Xian looked down at him, not knowing what he was laughing at.

    Ask him what he is laughing at.

    The boy said confidently: "You like him."

    Ding Xian was stunned for a while, then smiled, "There are so many people who like him."

    Inexplicably proud.

    The boy cut his voice, "Is there such a perfect person? Would you like to see me next time?"

    Ding Xian ignored him and pressed a paper to do it for him, "See you, write your question."

    The boy bowed his head. Looking at the blank paper, he sighed melancholy, lowered his head and wrote the question obediently, but Ding Xian slowly grabbed a smile, picked up the phone and turned around.

    She was next to the door, looking down on her mobile phone's text messages and call records. Except for one text message after arriving in Guangdong that evening and getting off the plane, she had no other text messages since he arrived.

    Are you so busy? Don’t have time to text her?

    Ding Xian stared at the first text message on the phone discouragedly.

    "I'm here."

    From Zhou.

    She saw a hole in the three words of this text message, and there was no new message on the top.

    She bit her lip, suffocated, and pressed a string against the keyboard.

    "Where have you been?" The hand stopped slowly, frowned, tickled, deleted, and crackled again.

    "What have you been up to lately?"

    She felt that the tone was too calm, deleted, and struck again. : "If you haven't contacted me for so long, are you going to break up?!"

    She felt too unreasonable to make trouble, and she just wanted to delete it.

    "Would you like to eat some fruit, Xian Xian?" The hostess held a fruit plate and appeared in front of her like a ghost. Ding Xian shook her hand in fright, and then looked down, the text message had been sent.

    Has been sent.

    The three words made Ding Xian want to cry without tears.

    Seeing that her expression was different, the hostess lowered her head and glanced at her mobile phone and said kindly: "What's wrong? Something happened?"

    Ding Xian smiled bitterly, put the phone in her pocket, and shook her head, "It's okay."

    The   hostess pulled her. Going to eat fruit and chatting on the sofa for a while, Ding Xian absently grabbed an apple and held it in his mouth. His thoughts were all on the text message, and he couldn't withdraw it.