164

Li Jinhui murmured, "Do you want to go to jail?" 

    Ye Xulin said: "You can't sit down, don't worry." 

    Li Jinhui said again: "Then I am here waiting for your news. If you have any news, please call me." .

  "Thinking about it and feeling wrong, he immediately said: "Or I'll go back with you." "

    Ye Xulin: "You don't care about the first seventh of the old week? You stay here, if we have any news, we will let you know, that kid will be fine. "

   She calm down, helpless and can only nodded before leaving.

  She give  Ding Xian and stuffed a red envelope, she did not understand, hurriedly refused," No, Aunt ...... "

    Li Jin Hui said:" be a gift , Not much, you take it. "

    Ding Xian had no reason to refuse, so she took it slowly, "Thank you, Auntie. "

    Li Jinhui smiled, touched her head and said, "You are a good girl , I believe in my son's vision." 

"When Zhou Zongtang left, at the window, while stroking the broken hair in her ear, she asked her in a low voice, marry me, is it regrettable?

    Li Jinhui shook her head with tears, not regret.

    Zhou Zongtang said again: "Don't be embarrassed . " Xian Xian, she is different from her mother, your son said, Ding Xian is like you, not very good at talking and not expressing, and holding back when she is wronged, but she can't hide anything from him. This is not the same year. Of us? "

    Li Jinhui couldn't cry, and nodded repeatedly.

    "I know, I know..."

    Zhou Zongtang paused, "Her mother... don't contact yourself if you don't have to come, and don't wrong yourself for your son. I also believe that he can handle you. If the relationship between the two is really not handled well, a hundred years later, you tell me that we don't want him in the next life. "

    "Will you still marry in your next life?" "

    " Marry ah. "

    Li Jinhui burst into tears and smiled, "Then there will be a son like Si Yue."

    "Look at his performance." Zhou Zongtang closed his eyes.

    "I believe him."

    "Well, I will believe him for the time being, well, don't cry, I'm tired, we'll see you sooner or later..."

  The   hand was weak, and it gradually dropped, walking quietly and peacefully, as if autumn leaves had fallen to the ground. , Silent and silent.

    ...

    Here, Pan Yongjian is carefully studying with Zhou Si Yue's information.

    "7 years old, won the Jr.FLL champion of the first robot series; 10 years old, won the FLL champion of the first robot series; 13 years old, won the FTC champion of the first robot series, 16 years old, won the FRC champion of the first robot series...  including The first prize of robocon that I just won recently..."

    Professor Ye listed even each of the small prizes without omission. For fear that Pan Yongjian would not be able to understand, Ye Xulin explained to him one by one: "This is not just casual Anyone can compare it. Do you know how difficult it is to win the championship in the first series of robotics competitions? There is no second person in China. He is the first, and it is the first time for the former Robocon China champion Tsinghua University. As far as he took...He is a genius and can't get into trouble!"

    Pan Yongjian looked thoughtful.

    "You've said this three hundred times!"

    Ye Xulin knew that he didn't understand even after telling him, and he wanted to retrieve the information. "You don't check the clues, why are you going through these?"

    Pan Yongframe wrinkled his eyebrows and said: "Someone seems to be fishing for him recently."

    "Huh?"

    "Officer Yang seems to have found some new clues. I can't help me, so I just need to know more about him and see what it is. Can you plead with the judge in court at that time?” Pan Yongzhen learned his tone, “Your Honor, he is a genius, so please open the net!!!”

    Ye Xulin knew that he was ridiculing him, so he didn't bother to care about him, so he pulled back the data book and put it back in the drawer, humming,

    "Just like you, still a lawyer?"

    "Just like me, are you still looking for me?" stared halfway. Second, the two of them turned their faces elsewhere, and no one paid attention to each other.

    Ding Xian went back to the bedroom to catch up. Lou Feng saw that she was going in the wind and the rain, and she dared not ask about Zhou Si Yue. She could only help her arrange her clothes, tidy up her things, and help her buy some snacks. At the table, in case she wakes up hungry, she can eat, and then went to class with Ban Jiayu.

    At six o'clock in the afternoon, Ding Xian woke up, sat on the bed in a daze, rubbed her face, and waited for her brain to wake up.

    At 6:30, she cleaned herself up. Lou Feng and Ban Jiayu just came back from dinner, and saw her carrying a bag and leaving again, "Xianxian, are you out again?"

    Since the incident, Ding Xian has become very silent. Hum in a low voice.

    Lou Feng and Ban Jiayu glanced at each other and stopped saying anything. They exhorted, "Go out and be careful."

    Ding Xian smiled, "I'm fine, don't worry about me."

    Lou Feng muttered, don't you People who watched it hurt so much.

    Ban Jiayu pinched Lou Feng's waist and said to Ding Xian, "Go, I will leave you at night."

    Ding Xian was grateful from the bottom of his heart, reached out and hugged them, "Thank you."

  The two returned to hug her. "You have really lost a lot of weight recently."

    Sun Yuanxiang asked Ding Xian to eat at night, and put a note in the menu and handed it to her.

    As soon as Ding Xian opened it, she was stunned and looked up at Sun Yuanxiang, who cast an eyebrow at her.

    The handwriting will never be mistaken.

    "There is still glory in the other side."

    Spreading and flying, vigorous and powerful.

    But she saw tears in her eyes.

    Sun Yuanxiang said: "It's damn hard to communicate with your cultural people, and you can't speak well."