Chapter 85

The results were announced that night, Zhou Si Yue participated in a mechanical exhibition with the professor in Nanjing, met with Jiang Chen in the evening, and had a hasty meal.

    After spending half a year in the army, he finally saw his relatives. Jiang Chen was excited with tears in his eyes. He held Zhou Si Yue at the gate of the army's gear and refused to let it go. "  We are not ashamed."

    Jiang Chen has been kissing Zhou Si Yue since he was young, holding his arm, acting like a coquetry: "Not ashamed, I want to kill you."

    The more Zhou Si Yue looked at him, he twitched the corners of his mouth.

    Jiang Chen was dull for half a year. At this moment, everything fell out like a chattering basket. Zhou Si Yue continued to fall down and didn't dislike it. After eating two bites, he quietly leaned on the back of his chair and listened quietly. He has always been very kind. Good listeners, there is no doubt about this.

     "Just the first two days." Jiang Chen held his chopsticks and compared two fingers with his fingers. He hated his eyes: "Fifty catties and a weight of five kilometers. After running for two days, my buddy couldn't get down the stairs, so he climbed down——"

    "There is a lake in the back, ten degrees below zero, in the water, the teeth are creaking with cold, who shouts cold, bang--, when a basin of cold water is poured down, ask if you are still cold?! Say cold, bang, It's another pot-pour it until you cry out."

    The more Zhou Si Yue watched his vivid descriptions, he listened rapturously, and occasionally said something .

    "Regret it?"

    "No, it's not often said that I regretted serving as a soldier for two years, and regretted not serving as a soldier for a lifetime." Jiang Chen chopsticks in the bowl, lowered his head and smiled: "How do you say? You have been better than us since childhood. Neighbors and neighborhoods think that you will be someone who will do great things in the future. I, Jiang Chen, have no abilities and don’t want to teach people to look down on them. If you do great things, I will be a soldier, and you will not lose face.”

    Zhou Si Yue lower , He smiled and shook his head, "Come on, hurry up and eat two more bites, I have to go."

    "Where to go?"

    " Go back to Beijing and get results in the evening."

    Jiang Chen rushed both mouths into his mouth, and said nervously: "You didn't take the exam again, what did you do--" He was taken aback, suddenly raised his head, and poked at him, "No, you ah. I've got a lot of popularity recently." He has returned to the usual gagging appearance.

    The more Zhou Si Yue smiled and kicked him under the table: "Eat your noodles."

    Jiang Chen happily, stupidly bowed his head three or two and swished the noodles from the bottom of the bowl into his mouth, leaving no shreds left.

    The more Zhou Si Yue shook his head, he said twice, "It's okay to make it inside, Lao Jiang should be happy when he looks back." 

   Jiang Chen disdain: "He won't, he said before he left, he doesn't want this son. It has been more than half a year, and even my mother has been locked up by him, and she is not allowed to come to see me." When
it comes to Jiang Zhixiong, Jiang Chen still has a trace of regret in the end.

    Who doesn’t want to get the support and encouragement of his family for what he does. If his grades are not good, being a soldier is the only thing he wants to do, but in Jiang Zhixiong’s eyes it is irresponsible and unfilial. Son, he had said all the cruel things the night before leaving, and words like En Jueyi Jue popped out of his mouth. He was not expecting anyone to forgive him at all.